Hello, I am watching 2nd season, 4 eps in atm and I love it.
Could someone advice me some series similar to it?
감사합니다 !

It's a unique drama because there aren't many korean fantasy dramas like that. There are more fantasy dramas in cdrama.

But I +1 on Arthdal Chronicles, very original fantasy drama and I felt similar vibe from it. It's the only kdrama that comes to mind.

ArniA:

It's a unique drama because there aren't many korean fantasy dramas like that. There are more fantasy dramas in cdrama.

But I +1 on Arthdal Chronicles, very original fantasy drama and I felt similar vibe from it. It's the only kdrama that comes to mind.

also Bulgasal: Immortal Souls   because of soul manipulation and myth kind of similar in some way also the storyline is very unique

Thanks for replies, but unfortunately I watched both of them already xd

gimligorn:

Thanks for replies, but unfortunately I watched both of them already xd

If you really like this genre, I strongly recommend watching cdrama's, xianxia's, wuxia, etc. There are many awesome fantasy cdramas.

I took me watching about 150 kdramas before I started watching cdramas. I wish I started earlier.

If you decide to give it a chance, this is the one that is the best fit considering you like Alchemy of Souls:

Love Between Fairy and Devil   

ArniA:

If you really like this genre, I strongly recommend watching cdrama's, xianxia's, wuxia, etc. There are many awesome fantasy cdramas.

I took me watching about 150 kdramas before I started watching cdramas. I wish I started earlier.

If you decide to give it a chance, this is the one that is the best fit considering you like Alchemy of Souls:

I mean, I like chinese movies, watched a lot of them, but the thing is I am learning korean and thats why I am trying to just stick to the kdramas hehe

ArniA:

recommend me some fantasy  k-drama i am running out of it almost saw them all 

Blacksoul444:

recommend me some fantasy  k-drama i am running out of it almost saw them all 

I agree hehe :D

gimligorn:

I mean, I like chinese movies, watched a lot of them, but the thing is I am learning korean and thats why I am trying to just stick to the kdramas hehe

Oh :) cool, I've also learned some kdrama language in the past few years :)

But if you're learning than you shouldn't have a special taste, anything should go.

Empress Ki    is the #1 in my list, only drama I would give a 11 score if possible. But it's a historical palace drama, not fantasy.

Hello :)

I would recommend the following Kdrama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryo (2016), there are quite a bit of similarities (historical, 1 fantasy element at the start but not as much as in Alchemy of souls, great and beautiful actors surrounding the heroine, and a lot of epic vibe ^^)

And without fantasy but historical with a lot of epic vibe:

- The Bridal Mask (2012) 

- Iljimae (2008)

- The Princess's Man (2011) 

ArniA:

Oh :) cool, I've also learned some kdrama language in the past few years :)

But if you're learning than you shouldn't have a special taste, anything should go.

Empress Ki    is the #1 in my list, only drama I would give a 11 score if possible. But it's a historical palace drama, not fantasy.

Yeah I know, but what could be better than learning a language while watching cool drama hehe. I like historicals as well, if the plot of Empress Ki is interesting its even better!
Could you recommend me more of historicals? :D

Gelatinne:

Hello :)

I would recommend the following Kdrama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryo (2016), there are quite a bit of similarities (historical, 1 fantasy element at the start but not as much as in Alchemy of souls, great and beautiful actors surrounding the heroine, and a lot of epic vibe ^^)

And without fantasy but historical with a lot of epic vibe:

- The Bridal Mask (2012) 

- Iljimae (2008)

- The Princess's Man (2011) 

Cool, thanx for recommendations :D

I'm surprised no one has recommended Faith  - it's a 2012 time slip fantasy drama with magic based in late Goryeo starring Lee Min-ho and Kim Hee-sun. One of my top favourites from that period.