Winter sonata, I watched it on 2013, filled my heart with both love and tears.
it's still my favorite drama.

The Extraordinary Attorney Woo in 2022. I was going about my non-addictive life and my friend persuaded me to watch. I was completely hooked from the first episode and now over a year later I barely watch any outside of Korean content. 

My first was What's Wrong With Secretary Kim in 2021! I have rewatched it in 2022 and probably will again in 2023. Highly recommend just a good binge watching show one of my comfort shows to go to!

Descendants of the Sun

After I binge watched most of K dramas on Netflix,  I discovered Viki and the rest is history

Space Sweepers, I think. As a couple we watched a lot of action  sifi on Netflix, then he went a way for a week, and I binged Kingdom, and the Kings Affection. I have had a lot of catching up to do.

Pinocchio - back in 2019

I love this drama! Still go back to it when I'm in a slump.

Mine was The Producers from 2015. I was a huge IU fan from her music and saw the trailer for The Producers. She plays a total opposite character (bitchy) to how she is in real life, so that got my interest up.  

It was so amazing that it got me hooked into kdramas xd.

I remember back when I avoided anything korean for some reason lol. But last year i first started the red sleeve but the first one I finished was love in the moonlight..

Autumn in My Heart (aka Autumn Tale)... and the other Three Seasons, and the rest is history...

Tale of the nine tale fox it's my first drama

The King's Affection

almost paradise~~~~
boys over flowers!
i think i downloaded crunchyroll to watch anime but ended up watching some episodes of BOF. I never finished it tho. I couldn't stand LMH's character so I stopped lol

i actually watched a kdrama with a friend of mine who was in her k-pop phase but i didnt get into my asian drama phase until like 3 years later.

it was this one:Playful Kiss