I mine was coffee prince, I watched it in 2018 

Are You Human Too?  Started watching Asian dramas in 2018. There was a site listing various international dramas. I'd been watching primarily French and Italian mysteries, saw the description of a drama with an android so decided to take a look. Quality was MUCH better than I would have expected. Second drama was Goblin ... after that, there was no going back.

♡ still my favorite to this day ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ♡

Autumn Tale and the other seasons:   Winter Sonata, Summer Scent, and Spring Waltz, and what journey it's been.

Netflix led me into K drama, as a couple we have to watch action and adventure, so it was No Name and Sisyphus. Then the husband went a way for the week,........ so I watched 2 seasons of Kingdom and the Kings Affection in 5 days.

Suspicious Partner
Y'all i loved it
That's when i feel in love

Mine was also Coffee Prince! Just back in 2010

Successful Story of a Bright Girl

The drama was aired in 2002, but I watched it a year later. Still one of my all time favourites despite the silly story. But I still like it. ^^

i think Autumn Tale. i watch it in my TV. Forgot when, maybe when it's airing

mine was while you were sleeping, watched it late 2019. was already into kpop by then and i guess maybe i should check out kdramas too and conveniently while you were sleeping was playing on tv i never really intended to watch wyws properly since prior to this i found watching dramas a huge waste of time. I was going to switch channels after 10mins but then Suzy appeared and that's what made me stay. By the end of the drama i was hooked and desperately wanted to see more and the rest is history

Mine was Love Alarm, thankfully the second season was already out so I was able to get closure, although Sun Oh was done so wrong wahhhh

Secret Garden (2010) Seen it March 2020

mine was Descendants of the Sun, back in 2016. (it aired the same year i watched it on the television) ^.^

As cliche as it may be, I began my passion with Boys Over Flowers in 2011.  I had watched a Taiwanese drama before that and was hooked on finding more dramas to watch like what I saw.  I fell in love and have exclusively watched Asian dramas ever since that time.