Mine was Business Proposal, less than a year ago. I was hooked! I'm up to about 24 kdramas now.

Began watching (binging!) Twenty-Five Twenty-One two days ago.  Now me obsessed and require MORE kdrama! So many to choose from -- so little time.  A friend recommends Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo. Worth a watch or nah, friends? 

Thinkin about watching One Spring Night -- good or not?

Extraordinary Attorney Woo. Lovely from beginning to end! Started watching it last year, in August. Now I'm deep in the kdrama and cdrama rabbit hole!

I think it was "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop".

I'm not 100% sure, because it was ages ago, in 2011, and it was still ongoing in SK, so I watched it week by week and fell in love with the genre.

uner:

Began watching (binging!) Twenty-Five Twenty-One two days ago.  Now me obsessed and require MORE kdrama! So many to choose from -- so little time.  A friend recommends Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo. Worth a watch or nah, friends? 

Thinkin about watching One Spring Night -- good or not?

I loved Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo.  Fun romantic comedy.  Slight triangle but not too bad.

Still 17 (thirty but seventeen)

The first part of Love Alarm was my first K-drama, but what made me fall in love was the one and only Crash Landing on You! That was my second K-drama. The best show of all time.

SunshineFirewheel:

Mine was Business Proposal, less than a year ago. I was hooked! I'm up to about 24 kdramas now. 

Be careful, it is a slippery slope.  I watched so many Korean dramas in the interim, you would not believe the number. After I consumed a lot of them, I started to watch Chinese dramas along with some Japanese series. I do not like watching American series anymore except in instances they are extraordinarily beautiful. I still have a weakness for British series.  So to satisfy my craving I am following release of every Korean and Chinese drama to find my next favorite. 

Queen of mystery s1

Lie to me (2011) watched in 2013.

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo... let's just say the ending left me with an irreparable broken heart, trauma for a lifetime, and a newly brewed drama addiction. My life hasn't been the same since

In the past, I wasn't interested in watching dramas, I preferred playing games or watching movies even though my mother was watching Kdrama at that time in the same room as me, and every time there was a scene that made her upset, she always got angry with herself. I just commented, "Mom, your reaction is too much, that's just a drama...."

Then when I was bored with my games and movies, I saw a friend posted  everything about Penthouse (season 1) and  her posts  got  lot of comments. I  felt curious and then  I searched for that drama, why people were so excited about the drama  and then i try to watch it. and ... the result is ....
 that  drama was the first Kdrama I watched until the end, after that i watched K2 and so on and I became addicted. There isn't a day without watching Kdrama or Cdrama, there isn't a day without tears if the drama makes me sad, and upset if there is a scene that annoying. LOL.

My first was sweet revenge 2, there were these edits of k and cdramas going around  youtube which introduced me to this magical world lol