Im watching Full House so Why from the OST
Jasmine wrote: [count them TOTAL = 21 memberdeul (members) THIS GROUP IS HUGE] [i wonder how the fans memorize their names]
[It took me 7 months to memorize 15 Super Junior members, faces, names, voices, characters, habits, etc. But these 21 HOW (*_*)???]

APeace - Lover boy MV

Haha I love this song, but I don't even know where to start when it comes to learning their names. I haven't really found them on any variety shows. (That's how I was able to learn Super Juniors' names and determine their personalities.0
oh & thanks to whoever posted a video - Not Alone by Park Jung Min might hv been the LSG twins :)

i hv dl & am loving it
HajnalkaHolczer wrote: oh & thanks to whoever posted a video - Not Alone by Park Jung Min might hv been the LSG twins :)

i hv dl & am loving it

You're welcome. :D
sarah wrote: Haha I love this song, but I don't even know where to start when it comes to learning their names. I haven't really found them on any variety shows. (That's how I was able to learn Super Juniors' names and determine their personalities.0

How long did it take you to memorize all Super Junior's members ? i think i'll have a long chat with you in inbox about K-Pop :)
INFINITE - BTD (Before The Dawn)

Brown Eyed Girls - L.O.V.E
[QUOTE=LadyVioletta;67801]INFINITE - BTD (Before The Dawn)

What's with the little dance/music remix at the beginning? It threw me off. Oh well.
Super Junior - Walkin'
JYJ - Get out

Waiting for their Korean album. *-* It will be DEABAK!
SNSD & Suju - SEOUL SONG