We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
mine would be the OST of You're Beautiful Love Rain Heartstrings Delightful Girl Full House City Hunter ISWAK Secret Garden They're all included in my playlist of Korean songs :)
Love Rain My GF is a Gumiho - Fox Rain Gaksital Iljimae You're beautiful Heartstrings Gentleman's Dignity - especially Illa Illa by Juniel and My Love by Jong Hyun <3
love rain, secret garden, dream high and spring waltz.
My Favorite OSTs is - Seo Young Eun - Can't Let Go (49 Days OST) - Hlin - I Draw You (God's Quiz ll OST)
My Top10 (One song per Drama): 1. Davichi - Hot Stuff (Goong) 2. Lyn - 시간을 거슬러 (The moon that embraces the sun) 3. Yangpa - Ghost (Hon/Soul) 4. Ulala Sensation - 굿바이데이 (Bridal Mask) 5. ALi - 상처 (Rooftop Prince) 6. Kim Bo Kyung - Suddenly (City Hunter) 7. Lee Sun Hee - Fox Rain (My girlfriend is a gumiho) 8. Baek Ji Young - 그여자 (Secret Garden) 9. Jiyeon - 또르르 (God of Study) 10. Lasse Lindh - C'Mon Through (Soulmate) As for full albums I would say Secret Garden > God of Study > Cinderella Man
So far my top favorites are: 1. Without words - You're Beautiful 2. Like a fool - Personal Taste 3. Still - A.N.Jell - You're Beautiful 4. That Man / That Woman - Secret Garden 5. Reason - Secret Garden 6. All OSTs from City Hunter 7. My Memory - Winter Sonata 8. From beginning to the end - Winter Sonata
I love Dream High, 49 Days, and Reply 1997 OST the most. Well I don't download many OST but I'm sure those are my favorites :)
This is my favorite

Eng-Rom-Han

Other favorites are 49 Days, Personal Taste, City Hunter, 1 Litre of Tears, Queen Seon Duk and SUFBB.
Lyn - Back In Time (The Moon that Embraces the Sun OST) Baek Ji Young - After A Long Time (Rooftop Prince OST) Luna & Sunny - It's Me (To The Beautiful You OST) Mario & Nesty - Never Say Goodbye (My Girl OST) Kang Min Hyuk - Star (Heartstrings OST) Jung Yong Hwa - I've Fallen For You (Heartstrings OST) Kim Ah Joong - Maria (200 Pounds Beauty OST)
-You're Beautiful -To The Beautiful You - Shut Up: Flower Boy Band :)
Secret Garden The Moon that Embraces the Sun and right now Deepness from Misia (for Ooku: Arikoto Iemitsu Hen)
조규찬 - 구름 위를 거닐다 (Lie to Me OST)

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho's OST was just amazing! Definitely my favorite so far!
hearstrings,faith and big
i really loved the osts in Heartstrings, You're Beautiful and Personal Taste :D