Hello everyone! Here you can chat about ur favorite k-pop band or actor/actress while uploading pics and videos of them! And you can also put pics and videos of artists and actors you think is really hott! :D Injooy ~~
LOL I guess everyone already knows for whom I will use that thread here~Right? :p Then I will go ahead....
Here is a pic of my favorite artist in Big Bang

And video
Mirichan wrote: LOL I guess everyone already knows for whom I will use that thread here~Right? :p
Then I will go ahead....

hahaha hmm Miura Haruma riight hahah ;)
why isnt it working to upload a pic?? :((
Kai from the new K-pop band EXO got my attention when i saw this video! And now i'm loving the group, they are awesome and really good at dancing, must be the best K-pop band dancers.
The song is really good and catchy and the begining with the shadow piano is EPIC!

Mirichan wrote: Hehehe right :D

haha i knew it ;) btw how did u upload the pic? it didnt work when i did it :(
salwa93 wrote: haha i knew it ;) btw how did u upload the pic? it didnt work when i did it :(

:D JUst copy the link of it and then click on the symbol for adding images.../should be besides the others like adding videos)
Then fill in the link in it and it should appear :p
U-kiss a K-pop band i just started litsen to when i found this song i really liked! Its so beautiful!
I love the music video and the graphic in video.

Mirichan wrote: :D JUst copy the link of it and then click on the symbol for adding images.../should be besides the others like adding videos)
Then fill in the link in it and it should appear :p

Yeah i did that but it didnt work? I'll try again, its the URL that u must copy right?
salwa93 wrote: Yeah i did that but it didnt work? I'll try again, its the URL that u must copy right?

Yes it is :)
AHHHH...almost unable to recognize him :)