I surely know that this BL Theme in K-pop isn't new but like there's posts (such as this, and this.)  saying that he's the "first" to debut as an openly gay artist. 

Just want to know thoughts or reaction of people in MDL, feel free to comment anything.

"There's a lot of things I don't love with the song and his voice. The M/V was pretty and I have nothing against him, but there was nothing else that really stood out tbh. Hopefully he will improve a lot more in the future."

^ This. I was excited but the only thing that makes him special is that he is pretty much the first gay male to debut. If that wasn't the case doubt he would've come far. Good and brave of him for coming out tho.

Asena:

"There's a lot of things I don't love with the song and his voice. The M/V was pretty and I have nothing against him, but there was nothing else that really stood out tbh. Hopefully he will improve a lot more in the future."

^ This. I was excited but the only thing that makes him special is that he is pretty much the first gay male to debut. If that wasn't the case doubt he would've come far. Good and brave of him for coming out tho.

i kinda agree with you, i was excited too but the music didn't quite live up to my expectations; and i feel bad for saying this lol

I just watched the video and I'm still excited to see where he goes. The video and song weren't the best things I've seen of course, but the video is chill, something you can easily bop your head to. His voice could use some improvement in certain places, but he has potential. He's certainly not perfect, but I think he can go places if given the time and the opportunity.

His debut isn't great, but I'm definitely going to support him. Maybe he's only come this far because he's openly gay, but does it matter? No, because this is a step in the right direction for Korea. Hopefully this will lead to other idols and actors coming out and lead to more much needed LGBT representation on Korean t.v.

It was brave of him to come out in a very conservative country but good luck to him, I hope he can go far.

As for the mv it is nice, his voice is not bad as well but I think he will improve more in the future.