Ok, maybe you'll think I'm crazy but suddenly this idea popped in my head.I know that everyone has their own biase and so on but who would the most loved idol of them all?!

Here is how this will work:
I've choosen 30 most popular male idol groups in Korea and made a poll.You can vote for as many as you want but only once a day for 1 week.I'll consider tomorrow the first day, so the end will be WEDNESDAY next week at 10 o'clock (you can start voting now though) .After than the bottom 10 groups will be disqualified.I also know that maybe some of you (even me) may love to death one member but isn't so crazy about the others.So the dropped groups will still have the chance for one of their mambers to compete for the prize, but ONLY ONE.I'll post a poll on each group's thread for you to vote...but it will be active only for 3 DAYS...so Friday at 10 o'clock no more votes will be taken.Also, the member has to obtain at least 50% of the votes for him to participate in the next round.Friday will be the day when ROUND 2 will take place!

So here are the "rules" my dear friends.Vote for your favorites and save them.I'm really curious how this will work out.

At the same time I'm going to make a poll for:
MDL members favorite male idol
MDL members favorite actor
MDL members favorite actress

!!! The bottom two will take place after the idols have been chosen.

I couldn't make the poll using this site (I can only put 10 options) so for votting please "click" on the link below^^

http://poll.pollcode.com

Comments are always welcomed!!
thanks for voting so far!!
ooooh AOA is in the poll as well :3 I highly doubt that they'll pass 1st round though
twinklelie wrote: ooooh
AOA is in the poll as well :3
I highly doubt that they'll pass 1st round though

Well I've really put anyone I can think of, and who knows...maybe the new groups will be popular.They've apeared in variety shows nowdays quite often
It seems that 2NE1 is the lead so far:)
let's try and keep this thread in the news section so people will see it:d so please leave a little comment after voting if you can^^ Thanks:*
Too many of my favorites were on this list. lol I have a feeling I will be happy with the outcome, no matter what.
SNSD is catching up to 2NE1!!!
Yay, my favorite idols are 1st place!
Go SNSD <3 Even though I pretty much love all the groups on this list.
End of the week!! 3 more daus to go<3
Last chance people:) Tomorrow at 22:00 (10:00 pm) yhe poll is going to be close!!!!
Ok so the first poll is closed:)
The groups that are the bottom 10 are:
1. Stellar - 0 votes
2.CHI CHI - 0 votes
3.Chocolat - 1 vote
4.Dal Shabet - 1 vote
5.Hello Venus - 2 votes
6.Brave Girls - 2 votes
7.Rainbow - 2 votes
8.EvoL - 3 votes
9.AOA - 3 votes
10.RaNia - 3 votes
11.Nine Muses - 3 votes
12.Jewelry - 3 votes

These are the bottoms groups...they were more with the same number of votes so more groups had to be disqualified!!

Please vote for you favorite member on their own GROUP THREAD
Heii guys^^
Sorry for the delay but I had some problemes so I couldn't post the poll!I'm really sorry again but here it is.This one will last till next Saturday.After that another 10 groups will be eliminated, so vote for your favorites and leave comments please so we can have this thread in the news section for people to see it.Thanks again!!

Let's find our MDL members favorite female idol shall we?

LINK: http://poll.pollcode.com/ex1zxe#