Ok so some of you ask me to share my pics and videos, so I decided to post it here and share it with all of you guys. Infitnite's 1st World Tour was just amazing! MDL'er Laugarza flew in just to see them and we had an great time :D We weren't too far from the stage and were like a foot away from Sungyeol for a few seconds since he came into the audience. We both got little plush animals they were throwing into the crowd. The concert was like three hours long so it was definitely worth it.

I created a playlist of my fancams of the concert so you can check it out;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58WdPuvOs64&list=PL35IUu8gjdhLwAZis6G69yeJA7s5QCgvN

Daebak!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!
Wow Thanks! I am going to check out the fancams latter after I finish my homework :P
goldenseal50 wrote: Wow Thanks! I am going to check out the fancams latter after I finish my homework :P

lol yes go do your homework :)
Thanks for sharing!! Your pics are really good :D
Clemi-chan wrote: Thanks for sharing!! Your pics are really good :D

Your welcome :) I took a bunch of pictures and these were the only ones that came out clear lol.
Sungyeol is so adorable with his bunny ears. Thanks for sharing!!
woohyun wrote: Sungyeol is so adorable with his bunny ears. Thanks for sharing!!

I know I thought it was so cute >.< Someone in the audience gave it to him and he just put it on.
nice! :) i'll be going to the NYC concert this sat :D i'll post pics too if its any good lol
nekoblah wrote: nice! :) i'll be going to the NYC concert this sat :D
i'll post pics too if its any good lol

Nice :D Yes take lots of pics. I took more videos than pictures and most of the pics I took were blurry. These were the only ones I liked :)
Those are really nice shots! Tonight is the night for my concert. Hope for the best~