Hi everyon! I've been into k-pop for about six years now so I feel like I'm familiar with a lot of groups, even if I don't follow them all. I just want to talk about groups and what kind of k-pop or just k-music in general everyone likes. Do you have a bias group? Do you have a solo bias? Are you a multi-stan? Do you prefer k-rock over k-pop? 

I'll start with some of the groups I listen to!

My bias group is GOT7, now and forever. Did you hear they're releasing a new song?! February 20th 2021, the title is ENCORE! 

I also listen to NU'EST, BTOB, SEVENTEEN, MONSTA X, ONEUS, STRAY KIDS and a whole bunch of others, but some I follow more than others.

As far as girl groups go I listen the most to EVERGLOW! I like several others but they're my girl group bias. I listen to ITZY, TWICE, Cherry Bullet and Secret Number to name a few.

Bands I qualify as their own group now that there are more and more of them, and I love it! DAY6 is my band bias, I also listen to N.Flying, Onewe, and CNBLUE, they got me listening to k-bands back in my beginning. 

My newest fav band is LUCY/ LUCY ISLAND, I'm still not completely sure which they're going by right now, haha! I love that they have a violinist and I feel like every song they release sounds so distinctly them!

I also listen to different soloists like Jamie Park, Eric Nam, Kevin Woo, CL, and Tiffany Young.

So who do you listen to? Do you have a bias group or a solo bias?

My favorite k-pop boy band is B.T.S and my bias is JIMIN and yes im a multi-stan, I prefer k-pop over k-rock. I know many other boy/girl group but its a pain to name them all, but we will get to it at some point.

Grym:

My favorite k-pop boy band is B.T.S and my bias is JIMIN and yes im a multi-stan, I prefer k-pop over k-rock. I know many other boy/girl group but its a pain to name them all, but we will get to it at some point.

Jimin and RM are my favorites from B.T.S, Jimin's voice is absolutely incredible!! I know their music a little bit, I mean who in k-pop doesn't know at least several BTS songs, right? My favorite song of theirs is probably Spring Day, it's one of the first ones I had to have on repeat, I also  really like Stay Gold and Fake Love, that one is addictive.

GardenGirl520:

Jimin and RM are my favorites from B.T.S, Jimin's voice is absolutely incredible!! I know their music a little bit, I mean who in k-pop doesn't know at least several BTS songs, right? My favorite song of theirs is probably Spring Day, it's one of the first ones I had to have on repeat, I also  really like Stay Gold and Fake Love, that one is addictive. 

Word to that, I would have "save me, fake love, blood sweat and tears, and on" on repeat I just love it. Also in another universe I'm going to make Jimin my husband.╰(*°▽°*)╯

Hi there! 

I am actually pretty new to K-pop,  I knew of it for quite awhile but only became a real stan last year! 

My bias group is BTS and I am happily an ARMY! My bias is Jungkook and my bias wreckers are Tae and Jin. I don't have a favorite BTS song because I find it impossible to choose but I have been listening to "Not Today" quite a bit lately.

I am not a multi-stan but I have listened to 2pm, CNBLUE, Shinee and Super Junior. 2pm was actually my first introduction to Korean music, my favorite in the group is Nickhun, and the first song that I listened to was "Comeback When You Hear This Song."

I have the least knowledge of girl groups but I have heard a couple Girl's Day songs. 

Soloists I've listened to include Eric Nam, Hong Jin-Young, and any solo songs from Kdrama OSTs that peaked my interest. 

SammyHunnyBear:

Hi there! 

I am actually pretty new to K-pop,  I knew of it for quite awhile but only became a real stan last year! 

My bias group is BTS and I am happily an ARMY! My bias is Jungkook and my bias wreckers are Tae and Jin. I don't have a favorite BTS song because I find it impossible to choose but I have been listening to "Not Today" quite a bit lately.

I am not a multi-stan but I have listened to 2pm, CNBLUE, Shinee and Super Junior. 2pm was actually my first introduction to Korean music, my favorite in the group is Nickhun, and the first song that I listened to was "Comeback When You Hear This Song."

I have the least knowledge of girl groups but I have heard a couple Girl's Day songs. 

Soloists I've listened to include Eric Nam, Hong Jin-Young, and any solo songs from Kdrama OSTs that peaked my interest. 

Super Junior are such legends, there comeback this month is epic, even if you don't know a lot of K-pop it's hard to not know Super Junior, and Bigbang, even if just by name.

CNBlue was the first K-band I ever listened to, Yong Hwa had a big roll in my getting into Korean music, I love his voice.

I love Nickhun! I know just a little bit about 2PM as a whole group, but I've listened to Nickhun's solo work.

I've only recently really started following girl groups myself, at least active ones. Wonder Girls where my first introduction to Korean music even before I knew it was a thing! I was young and naive but I loved all the English versions of their songs and would put them on repeat! It was several years still before I would start watching K-drama and then slowly get into K-pop, I find it fitting that GOT7 was the group that got me hooked since they came from the same company as Wonder Girls and would be considered their brother group.