We all know that underrated groups are plentiful in kpop, it's sadly undeniable, but we've all come across at least one that we love, what underrated group is your group?

Mine is SNUPER, so much talent, so amazing, so sadly underrated.

SNUPER is a six member group made up of five Korean members and one Japanese member who is also their leader. They debuted in November of 2015. Their members are Suhyun, Sangil, Taewoong (leader), Woosung, Sangho and Sebin.

I learned about them through a Korean program that a member of my bias group was MCing at the time, they where featured in the episode and I searched them right after watching it. I fell in love with just one listen of their song It's Raining. They have a sound unlike any Kpop group that I've ever heard.  I've been their fan since early 2017.  I am currently waiting for the return of members in military and hopefully for a future comeback! 

Who's your favorite underrated group? How did you find them? Are they still active?

100% they are amazing, I even saw them live in my korea trip. They had a meet and greet event and we hugged the members,they should be more popular they have such great amazing songs ♥ ♥ ♥

1TEAM ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're disbanding in a few days & I'm completely devastated. I found them via Rubin/HaeJoon & BC/SungHo's appearances on BOYS24 & MIXNINE. They had such potential & great songs, but alas... My biggest disappointment is not being able to see them live. :((( I actually had a bought a VIP ticket to see them on tour last year, but then COVID happened & they ended up having to cancel their very last show which just happened to be the one in my city & I'm still sad about it, even more so now.

Momochan:

100% they are amazing, I even saw them live in my korea trip. They had a meet and greet event and we hugged the members,they should be more popular they have such great amazing songs ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Yesssss!!! I saw them at a mini live they did in Japan during their RE:tro promotions & their vocals are honestly SO GOOD live! 

Momochan:

Oh my gosh that's AMAZING! I wish I could see them live, I love their music so much!

kagamigensou:

1TEAM ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're disbanding in a few days & I'm completely devastated. I found them via Rubin/HaeJoon & BC/SungHo's appearances on BOYS24 & MIXNINE. They had such potential & great songs, but alas... My biggest disappointment is not being able to see them live. :((( I actually had a bought a VIP ticket to see them on tour last year, but then COVID happened & they ended up having to cancel their very last show which just happened to be the one in my city & I'm still sad about it, even more so now.

I'm so sorry! That is heartbreaking! I had heard about their early disbandment and was hurting for the fans.

GardenGirl520:

Oh my gosh that's AMAZING! I wish I could see them live, I love their music so much!

Thank you  ♥