Hey, armies! I wanted to say this so badly that I can't resist ignoring this. Yesterday was the first time I was watching rm's live and the first thing that made me sad was that... all the comments in the live chat were so weird... Rm was busy talking and the people who just chatted in the chatbox many confessions, etc, etc. The person made time to talk with us which means we need to listen to them and also one thing I noticed is that whenever a member from BTS comes on live some people immediately start asking for the other member which makes the member feel uneasy and unwanted. Kindly dont do that. I once saw a video that when J-Hope came on live and wanted to show something some armies asked for Jimin which made J-Hope uneasy and sad. So please dont do that. Everyone wants BTS members to be happy right? So please trying treating all of them equally and listen to what they are saying that's all. I hope everyone understands and listens. Please try to share this much as possible, thanks!! and have a good day!