Creating this discussion because this was mentioned in the conversations many times and an important point as the story progress so I'm creating this to keep track who is under who as the story goes on

Penta-sect (Leader: Heavenly Official Leader: Ding Yuanshan [Deseased])
Mount Digging Sect(Leader: Master Zhou)
Gold Touching Sect (Leader : Shou Wujiang [ He has disappeared for more than 10 years])
Mountain Movers Sect (Leader: Lao Beifeng [She has been missing for years])
Mountain-Demounting sect (Leader : Hao Disbanded for more than ten years)

Heavenly Official sacred item
Dragon Spectre
Jade Pendant
Dragon Bone

In order to open the Kunlun Mountains need Soul Pursuit Order of all sect

The fireworks
Purple fireworks - Someone from Movers
The same fireworks that Cui Yanzhi said was released by someone who she planted in the Bell Tower (who?)

Do fix me if I mix anything up

Isn't that this way?
Penta-Sect is a head of 5 Sects? or Penta-Sect is also a part with other 4 sects?

sufik:

Isn't that this way?
Penta-Sect is a head of 5 Sects? or Penta-Sect is also a part with other 4 sects? 

From what I understand after running through previous episodes again Penta-sect is one of the sect but they are the main sect and the leader of all the other sect. Correct me if I'm wrong though maybe I missed something 

Pentasect meaning five sect, so those other sects are also in pentasect. They each have an important function in the pentasect. The leader of pentasect is the heaven official, so the other sects have to follow their commands. Each sect has their own disciples, but all of them are task with protecting the heaven official and Kunlun mountain. By wanting to disband pentasect, yunqi is saying those disciples don't have to follow pentasect rules or protect Kunlun mountain any longer since he will find Kunlun mountain and return all the treasures to the people.