Elise:

I can stare at those gifs for hours, especially the ocean date ones. Back when things were simpler... 

Yeah, the ocean dates are on another level of beauty.

Oh wow.  It's the Xiang Liu / Fang Feng Bei Gif Shrine!

I approve.

Kokuto:

Oh wow.  It's the Xiang Liu / Fang Feng Bei Gif Shrine!

I approve.

we need moreeee

We need to start moving things around.

So many threads, so many goodies.

He is the only ML that truly deserves happiness.... him and Xiao have been through soo much as a kid. They both heal each other. 

Noy :

He is the only ML that truly deserves happiness.... him and Xiao have been through soo much as a kid. They both heal each other. 

Yes, he does, but he himself doesn't seem to think so :(

Did you read the novel?  Writer commentaries ? Do you think she loved him? 

Noy :

Did you read the novel?  Writer commentaries ? Do you think she loved him? 

I didn't read the novel, but if you have the time, you could check out the thread where we have many many discussions about Xiang Liu both in the drama and the novel, and his relationship with XY: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers

There are many excerpts from the novel and we share our interpretations, and points of view, it's very interesting. There are a lot of pages, but it's worth taking a look. And yes, I do think she loved him, absolutely.

I will. Thank you!

Noy :

Did you read the novel?  Writer commentaries ? Do you think she loved him? 

I read the novel. She loves him of course ? It's an unspoken type of love. They're soulmates.

Elise:

I read the novel. She loves him of course ? It's an unspoken type of love. They're soulmates.

I love this. So powerful.

Elise:

Let's hope we get one last sexy neck-side mumbling in season 2 lol

I need to find the RIGHT moment to post this ... too bad we can't post gifs in the comments section.  hehehehe

@nathsketch 

I don't think I've seen that official pic!!  How could that be?

Perhaps one of the people who love this character so much is tan jianci himself. his weibo studio still uses xiang liu as  profile pic. the recent bazaar shoot is definitely xiang liu in modern world. 

bugei:

Perhaps one of the people who love this character so much is tan jianci himself. his weibo studio still uses xiang liu as  profile pic. the recent bazaar shoot is definitely xiang liu in modern world. 

Absolutely! That's why he took an already beloved character to a whole new level.

im soo tempted to comment on the other thread but im too old to add flame to fan wars so let me put it here… 

jing was willing to perish with xiao yao, and yet wasnt willing to give up his clan,  nor  had the backbone to break an engagement… it was easier the easier way out to perish with xiao yao. 

he  had an encounter with his fiance, but hid this from xiao yao, hoping for the best that he didnt knock her up (until xiao yao eventually knew what happened) 

he knew xiao yao and xiang liu were getting close and everytime; he stays in the shadow to cut their encounter close… 

and for the record they are gods, xiao yao shooting an arrow to xiang liu and ffb,  is also causing physical harm but thats not necessarily abuse… they are gods and demons… what hurts them is different from what would hurt as mere mortals.  betrayal of trust i think is a far more serious offense as oppose to physical wounds that they can heal in an instant