Elise:

I thought there was something wrong with my gif but it turns out it really was in slow motion in the drama ?

There’s nothing wrong with your gifs.

Quite the opposite. They’re causing the expected bodily reactions.

Elise:

He's like come hither ahahaha

I’m sorry, but I’d be like

Kokuto:

LOL! 

Nathsketch.  The Shadow of Tan Jianci fans.

Rowan Atkinson is so perfectly giffable.

Ahahahaha yes, I gotta keep monitoring the situation ???

Yes, I adore Mr. Bean. He’s as enthusiastic about the things he loves as I am lolololol

the last gif though. *SCREAMING*

Elise:

I don’t know how to react to that. I’m getting error messages. 404 not found.

Me being cool about it didn’t last a day, not even 12 hours. A weakling, that’s what I am.

Elise:

The LAST gifs.  Girl.  I've spent 15 minutes STARING at each of those gifs!

Though, it is pretty cool how those blood red strips are in focus and the blood letting in the back is out of focus, and then it slow mo focuses on them... while the Audio plays in my mind.

nathsketch:

I don’t know how to react to that. I’m getting error messages. 404 not found.

Me being cool about it didn’t last a day, not even 12 hours. A weakling, that’s what I am.

I'm sorry.  I don't have control over my involuntary functions.  I don't even try to stop the immediate melting into a puddle.

nathsketch:

That's amazing!! I knew you couldn't resist writing your own stuff. You're too knowledgeable to let it go to waste.

You're my bestie, I'll be cheering you on, even if I'm dying inside hahah

No, really, I hope you write it! I'll definitely read it!

Kokuto:
AH ending serves all the fans!

<3

Kokuto:
My little change that would make me happy is if the figure XL adds to the crystal ball is white haired.  Then a part of him will always be with XY.

Oh dear. I’m afraid I went in the opposite direction and made the figure more clearly TSJ, with black hair and blue robes. ^^”

It’s necessary for one of the key themes of the fic (each of the physical gifts that XL gave XY needs to represent one of the wishes that he had for her and carved into the ice crystal ball) and I think it’s more heart wrenching if it represents XL’s selfless choice to “give” TSJ to XY. 

And I personally don't think it makes sense for XL to add a second non-merman figure (in addition to the original merman) to represent himself, rather than just adjusting the original merman. Especially since the words that XL carves into the ice crystal ball in the epilogue are "next to the merman".

If it's any comfort, parts of XL and FFB are still with XY for the rest of her life in a bunch of ways.

His Lives - Since TSJ lost most of his tails, his spiritual power significantly decreased and was close to XY’s level. Despite their low spiritual power, they both still live very long lives. Much longer than expected for deities with such low spiritual power (like Lao Mu). And it’s thanks to the life-extending voodoo spells that XL used to revive them. He used two such spells to revive XY on two occasions, so XY outlives TSJ.

His Blood / the Bow / XY’s archery skills - XY, her children and her grandchildren all have enhanced sight and hearing, the ability to breathe underwater, and an incredible ability to swim thanks to XL's blood. XY also has her bow, which remains embedded in her arm at all times (except when she's using it). She rarely uses it, but likes that she has the ability to defend herself. Although her children and grandchildren all have high spiritual power, XY passes her archery skills on to them so they have an extra means of defending themselves. 

The Sea Map Jewel - XY chooses to keep it with her always, like a token.

But you could write a fix-it fic to fix my fix-it fic, if you like ^^

Him smirking at the end lol

the first and the fourth gif are my faves?? 

Elise:
Him smirking at the end lol

Elise:
the first and the fourth gif are my faves??

I swear.  I spend way too much time appreciating these gifs.  Whew!

That first one.  I just can't look away.

Please know that your work is very very much appreciated.

AH :
Oh dear. I’m afraid I went in the opposite direction and made the figure more clearly TSJ, with black hair and blue robes. ^^”

It’s necessary for one of the key themes of the fic (each of the physical gifts that XL gave XY needs to represent one of the wishes that he had for her and carved into the ice crystal ball) and I think it’s more heart wrenching if it represents XL’s selfless choice to “give” TSJ to XY.

And I personally don't think it makes sense for XL to add a second non-merman figure (in addition to the original merman) to represent himself, rather than just adjusting the original merman. Especially since the words that XL carves into the ice crystal ball in the epilogue are "next to the merman".

AH.  Trying to burst my bubble with logic!  The nerve.  ;ppp

That's ok.  If it's a black haired man, he will be Fang Feng Bei, of course.   After all, he specifically asked her not to forget FFB.  The strength of my headcanon against logic is strong!  At least until the next time AH posts.  LOL!

Jing is his third physical gift to XY.  She'll never see the crystal ball, so it's ok if he's a little indulgent, since he's ... sniff ... gone.  sniff.

AH :
If it's any comfort, parts of XL and FFB are still with XY for the rest of her life in a bunch of ways.

This is true.  His life and blood will always be part of her.  As well as the bow.

AH :

I tried a few times, but as I mentioned.  XL just would NOT co-operate.  So stubborn.

nathsketch:

Ahahahaha yes, I gotta keep monitoring the situation ???

Yes, I adore Mr. Bean. He’s as enthusiastic about the things he loves as I am lolololol

I'm more of a Black Adder fan, but Mr. Bean does seem to capture the right amount of uninhibited JOY!!!!

You know.  STARING at these two gifs, I think I may have to watch this scene again.  Look at how XL stops reaching for XY when she reacts like he's going to hit her face.  And it looks like his expression changes, hardens, then he grabs her roughly and bites.  Like he didn't expect that reaction and didn't like it.

IIRC, putting aside the hotness, which is hard to do, the reactions and emotions of this scene really jumped all over the place.  Cause she acts afraid, here, but she isn't, cause he actually calls her a liar and she explains she isn't afraid of his biting.  And then isn't this also where she ends up drawing on his face?!

Kokuto:
That's ok.  If it's a black haired man, he will be Fang Feng Bei, of course.   After all, he specifically asked her not to forget FFB.  The strength of my headcanon against logic is strong!  At least until the next time AH posts.  LOL!

FFB definitely fits better, IMO. ^^

Kokuto:
Jing is his third physical gift to XY.  She'll never see the crystal ball, so it's ok if he's a little indulgent, since he's ... sniff ... gone.  sniff.

For the purposes of this fic, Jing himself being the physical representation of that wish doesn't work quite as well as that would require XY to toss his corpse into the water the way Rose tossed the Heart of the Ocean diamond into the ocean... ^^"

Kokuto:
I tried a few times, but as I mentioned.  XL just would NOT co-operate.  So stubborn.

I can totally empathize. I'm ignoring a few "but what about ___?" questions to write this one.

AH :

LOL I think I'll wait for this other version, yes. The more you try to fix this mess, the more I'm losing hair. ???????

AH :
For the purposes of this fic, Jing himself being the physical representation of that wish doesn't work quite as well as that would require XY to toss his corpse into the water the way Rose tossed the Heart of the Ocean diamond into the ocean... ^^"

I'm ok with this. Can we add this?

AH :

It isn't. Nope. 

AH :

Girl, please ? Mondays are already traditionally bad. The first thing I read in the morning and now my week is ruined LOLOLOL

AH :
I think it’s more heart wrenching if it represents XL’s selfless choice to “give” TSJ to XY.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Alfred gets it. 

This is my kind of ending ??