AH :

Something tells me nathsketch will be very pleased. 

Such happiness! Look at all those pretty gifs! Elise has mastered the art of gif-making!! 

Elise:

Trapped.

It looks like a tiny movie screen.

Such great quality <3

Xiang Liu and Wen Xiao Liu flying off into the sunset ❤️

Elise:

Xiang Liu and Wen Xiao Liu flying off into the sunset ❤️

The end.

Roll credits.

nathsketch:

The end.

Roll credits.

If only...

Elise:

If only...

We can dream :)

The dialogue is hilarious.

He's like "Hey, girl have you bathed?"

And Xiao Yao is like "Yes, master. I've cleaned myself well just for you."

Her facial expression makes me laugh.

Elise:

The dialogue is hilarious.

He's like "Hey, girl have you bathed?"

And Xiao Yao is like "Yes, master. I've cleaned myself well just for you."

Her facial expression makes me laugh.

Lol the Minion may be just a Minion, but he knows things. He’s seen things. He’s feeling all the feelings lolololol

Xiang Liu looking handsome as always ❣️

His first appearance was with XY singing in the background and him hearing it. Such a memorable moment :)

Elise:

His first appearance was with XY singing in the background and him hearing it. Such a memorable moment :)

Ohhhh, that’s the moment when everything changed.

Elise:

Xiang Liu looking handsome as always ❣️

The tiny smile in the middle one :)))))

Red eyes

XIAO YAO: I don't belong to Xiyan. I don't belong to Chenrong, nor belong to Haoling. I am just a...

XIANG LIU: Just what?

XIAO YAO
: I am just an abandoned person. I couldn't protect myself, had no one to rely on, and had nowhere to go.

Xiang Liu's last thoughts in the epilogue. I'm going to cry :)

After over ten years of teaching you archery, you now have the ability to take care of yourself. You don't need to use your own body to protect someone you treasure when danger is around. The right man for you, you now have someone to rely on, you don't have to be all alone anymore with solitude as your companion. The sky is vast and oceans deep, you now have a place to go and don't need to be chased by people and be without a place to call home.

Xiang Liu thought to himself:
 Xiao Yao, from now on I can no longer stand watch to protect over you, you have to take good care of yourself, wishing you a lifetime of worry free happiness.