@nathsketch... thanks for the links. 

oh, that's a very sad poem. but its just one line that matches, maybe the caption [["月华流照,共沐清辉,定格心动瞬间"]] from JCT studio isn't event about that poem and cpn mode from weibo forum are reading too much into it. 

need to put more effort studying chinese rather than fangirling mode! lol. 

Elise:

This video beautifully captures Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao's relationship. 

You're in the wind, I'm in the water
Nobody's son, nobody's daughter

Xiang liu ❤️ Xiao yao

Lana's songs are always so perfect for them :O

Elise:

This video beautifully captures Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao's relationship. 

You're in the wind, I'm in the water
Nobody's son, nobody's daughter

Xiang liu ❤️ Xiao yao

Like THEIR Fei Fei song!!! ;ppppp

Those FMV by Penguin are awesome.  I play them on repeat.  October and April is another good one from them lyric wise.

bugei:

My ship was asked in an interview: other than himself who does he ship xiao yao with

https://x.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1699752819044339784?s=46&t=T8bahxduZkeboSt8gPe5Pw

As he should!  Although I thought he would choose Fang Feng Bei ... but with XL, he can have both!

Kokuto:
Those FMV by Penguin are awesome. I play them on repeat. October and April is another good one from them lyric wise.

thepenguin's Yaoliu videos are so high quality. They remind me of MK916's videos <3

bugei:
need to put more effort studying chinese rather than fangirling mode! lol.

I should be doing my Mandarin homework right now, but instead, I'm here getting my daily dose of Copium hahahahah

Elise:

thepenguin's Yaoliu videos are so high quality. They remind me of MK916's videos <3

Cool!  I'll have to check them out.  Though no LYF?  Makes me sad.

nathsketch:

I should be doing my Mandarin homework right now, but instead, I'm here getting my daily dose of Copium hahahahah

Heh.  This IS your Mandarin homework!  You already are looking up poems.

Also I'm going to unsubscribe to the other XL thread before I go to bed. 60 notifications.  O_O

Kokuto:

Heh.  This IS your Mandarin homework!  You already are looking up poems.

Also I'm going to unsubscribe to the other XL thread before I go to bed. 60 notifications.  O_O

That's true, thanks. I feel less guilty now :P

Are you going to sleep now? Isn't it 18:18 over there?

bugei:

Lol. On that note, what Deng Wei said in Hello Saturday about XiangLiu's  current job is true! "He's a robber!" -- "robbing people's heart" 

Deng Wei and Jing know the score.  ;p

nathsketch:

That's true, thanks. I feel less guilty now :P

Are you going to sleep now? Isn't it 18:18 over there?

Yes it is.  But I don't go to sleep that early.  Especially since I slept in this morning.  Once I figure out supper, I'll be sucked back into LYF again, I'm sure.

And NP.  Like FFB, I'm always ready to justify running off and enjoying yourself. :)

Kokuto:
Yes it is. But I don't go to sleep that early. Especially since I slept in this morning. Once I figure out supper, I'll be sucked back into LYF again, I'm sure.

Oh good, that's a relief.

Kokuto:
And NP. Like FFB, I'm always ready to justify running off and enjoying yourself. :)

Elise:

Enjoying the view of the moon together.

Xiao Yao: So beautiful

Xiang Liu: Life is precious as long as we can enjoy such views

Xiao Yao: Even the rarest scenery would become dull if being seen too much. It will only be meaningful if there's someone by my side

One of my favorite scenes (and omg the Lament of Love score -- sob)  I don't know how anyone can watch it and not see the connection and chemistry between these two.

XL's line, is also why I believe he would have made a life with XY before she became the princess. He clearly isn't suicidal or planning on dying there.  As he said.  Life is precious.

Kokuto:

Cool!  I'll have to check them out.  Though no LYF?  Makes me sad.

I hope they eventually make one for LYF. Maybe after season 2 ?

Kokuto:

One of my favorite scenes (and omg the Lament of Love score -- sob)  I don't know how anyone can watch it and not see the connection and chemistry between these two.

XL's line, is also why I believe he would have made a life with XY before she became the princess. He clearly isn't suicidal or planning on dying there.  As he said.  Life is precious.

That score gets me emotional every time and I have it saved in one of my playlists. Also, agreed. They would've been together if CX hadn't found her....