We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

:D!! Trending on tw/X. In the backstage corridors, DW is handing his phone to an assistant...while a staff member, the girl in the back, keep on just staring at him :D ...and it last and it laaaaast :D

https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1715330123036029120

TinaL:

He's so pretty 😍

yessssh ikr, haha, everything he does or wears is just sooooo lovable and adorable.🥰🥰 

love how this focused on how his mouth moved and showed his rabbit teeth^⁠_⁠^😻😻

dtsj_sapphire:
oh no,

....:D

Winny Aye:

its such interesting plot....and DW in black is💜.....I hope it will be sceen sensation too. 

yesss true.makes me more interested abt it but at the same still can't look at sweet scenes w/fl on repeat yet haha. my heart still can't atm. Looool.sealed w/yaojing but loving them comfortable filming together, that's good.jijiji.😅

dtsj_sapphire:
love how this focused on how his mouth moved and showed his rabbit teeth^⁠_⁠^😻😻

Winny Aye:

I love this gifff...? deng wei in his cutest mode..?

yessssshhh. he's such a cuteee baby makes me want to pinch his cheeks just once haha🤏🤏.

and do this or

kind of guilty pleasures? haha {btw, how could they do that to the baby lol}

dtsj_sapphire:
 {btw, how could they do that to the baby lol}

Elastic skins...

Symbolika1:

:D!! Trending on tw/X. In the backstage corridors, DW is handing his phone to an assistant...while a staff member, the girl in the back, keep on just staring at him :D ...and it last and it laaaaast :D

https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1715330123036029120

captured through Hong Yi's vlog, haha. who wouldn't, it's a one time chance, why waste it. haha another lucky one.😔😂

me to self-- patience lmao

Symbolika1:

Elastic skins...

yess though thankssss🤏😅

dtsj_sapphire:
captured through Hong Yi's vlog

Thanks for the input ! *hug*

*My imaginary weiwei :D! *

The comments section on S1 are full of hardcore XL. Not many Jing’shippers comment because they don’t want the “noise” but when just ONE person said why they like Jing/Yao. They flocked to that one comment and start saying Jing are weak, useless blah blah….

This is a drama, not reality. We come to MDL to share our opinions (positive or negative). If XL’s shipper don’t like they can actually scroll past it. Do they really have to comment??? Ignore or let Jing’s shippers a chance to comment. Not that difficult.

This my opinion( I have many years/decades of watching dramas but watched Cdrama since 2017): in drama watching,many people like to choose the “bad” guy because he is more exciting or “grey”. Imo, XL is outright harmful because if he likes someone does he have to continue to maltreat that person?

Choosing Jing is not a mistake for XY because she wants him. Him asking for 15 yrs is not unreasonable(immortal timetable). You know, family obligations and those things.

He was ready to give everything up to be with her. So what is the problem? Problem: damn filial piety! Since this is a drama, of course they had to add some drama hence sleeping pills, fake belly “problems”, fake marriage etc. 

XY got shy, flirts, made herself up, took the initiative to kiss equal she really likes Jing. She agreed to the 15 yrs(NO one twisted her arm). 

Ok I am done lol. I have many more thoughts but will save it for later. Thank you for coming to my rant! Sorry talk.

Susuwatari789:
Ok I am done lol. I have many more thoughts but will save it for later. Thank you for coming to my rant! Sorry talk.

My advice, is to focus on what you enjoy, with people that share the same interest. 

Far away and long ago, we could have cross discussions in S1 sections (comments or threads)...but it came sadly to an end.

Now stick to have pleasure/interest in your internet time. Because  coming in here with  a         bazooka it's really  less fun.  All that bother you goes to garbage can.

Don't be sorry ! We are happy to have you with us here *hug*!

Symbolika1:

*My imaginary weiwei :D! *

So many things to create <3

1. Thanks for your patience.I will leave the garbage at the dumpster lol. 
  2. Can you please tell me what movie/drama that is from? I am intrigued @symbolika1