Read that he has been signed on to Dior. It will be great news if it was true. He has been wearing Dior in his magazine spreads so was kind of expecting it 

BabyAqua:

Read that he has been signed on to Dior. It will be great news if it was true. He has been wearing Dior in his magazine spreads so was kind of expecting it 

oh I wish its true too ?

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/MyRemedy26/status/1712066730871120300?t=dJrm97j5wS6iQYx3kOKnhA&s=19

Look at the support he's about to receive... He deserves this and so much more ??

Omg!!! That’s soo beautiful ?, I love how strong & supportive his fans are. I know they decided to come in masses to show him extra love after yesterday’s incident. I know he’ll be very touched by seeing all this love ?. You’re loved Deng Wei,always remember that.

BabyAqua:

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s true, I also wouldn’t be surprised if other known designers have sent him contracts to be their ambassador too. I’m more eager for him to sign a Fendi or Armani contract.

Winny Aye:

oh I wish its true too ?

He has been wearing Dior for the shooting of Uno magazine, not official announce from the couturier yet. As you I wish it happens!

Romans_Revenge:
Armani contract.

Ah THIS! I love his Jojo vibe (like jojo bizarre adventure poses :p) ! And Armani would be more wild...Well wish him both and more :D

BabyAqua:
comment that TSJ should have abandoned his grandma and just left with XY. In the Chinese culture this idea about filial piety is ingrained, in fact there is a saying that 百善孝为先,父母大过天, meaning out of all the virtues, filial piety is the most important. So it is practically impossible for him to leave his grandma especially when she is so ill. He would not be able to live with himself. 

Absolutly. Married to an euro-asian man, we frequently talk and share about this with my husband. It's 100% accurate + also the forgiveness capacity (especialy for family tides), even how crazy it can appear from outsiders point of view. Whatever it cost you, you must overcome all. ..And yes you end up frequently for outsiders being narrowed as a "stupid Yeshiqi like person!:D).

- In european culture this attitude would be from psych. compared to the resilience process:

Resilience is dynamic. From problems, which may arise from everyday life or from very serious shocks, the individual will trigger mechanisms which will lead him first to resist, then possibly to adapt, and sometimes to experience post-trauma growth and inner positive evolution. Among the processes that contribute to resilience, we have been able to identify eight:

1.Defense-protection;
2.balance in the face of tensions;
3.commitment-challenge;
4.the comeback ;
5.evaluation;
6.meaning-evaluation;
7.self-positivity;
creation.
8.surpassing oneself

Romans_Revenge:

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s true, I also wouldn’t be surprised if other known designers have sent him contracts to be their ambassador too. I’m more eager for him to sign a Fendi or Armani contract.

Fendi signed with Wan Yi I think

BabyAqua:

Fendi signed with Wan Yi I think

But it still wouldn’t hurt to model for the brand.

@BabyAqua @Symbolika1

I know that different culture takes different terms in many cultural thing . However , I think its never fine to abandoned the sick granny whos nearly killing herself because he refused the title. I dont think its ok in any or many culture around ....but granny ....tsk...she help yy to...um...not gonna talk about it..?

Romans_Revenge:

But it still wouldn’t hurt to model for the brand.

I hope he get to model for many brands..??

Winny Aye:

@BabyAqua @Symbolika1

I know that different culture takes different terms in many cultural thing . However , I think its never fine to abandoned the sick granny whos nearly killing herself because he refused the title. I dont think its ok in any or many culture around ....but granny ....tsk...she help yy to...um...not gonna talk about it..?

..........Granny......

https://x.com/tlwbwk/status/1712088377632366935?s=61
deng Wei waving to the fans who came to show support.

https://x.com/dailydengwei/status/1712078585492832342?s=61
DW told staff to tell the fans to get some rest & not stand too long,he’ll let the fans know when he’s coming out. Such a kind soul ?

dtsj_sapphire:

ahhhhh so magical???????☄️?

his duality again?? oh my Jing??

Is this from his new drama where he will be the ML?