Symbolika1:

Want them all? :p

Yes yes yes 😍😍😍😍

Romans_Revenge:

Yes yes yes ????

:D...And the last 4/ (nice catch I love them!!! <3)

Oups and one I made this morning...because I had to :D :D....

Romans_Revenge:

Yes yes yes 😍😍😍😍

See ya later! <3

Symbolika1:

Oups and one I made this morning...because I had to :D :D....

I LOVE THIS!😍💕 Thanks so much..🦊

Symbolika1:

See ya later! <3

Wait wait lol, what about the last video gif? 

Winny Aye:

I LOVE THIS!😍💕 Thanks so much..🦊

<3 Thank you my dear @Winnie! <3 ! I feel really somehow gratefull to DW & THua to have given life to such a great and exeptionnal character...Let him live peacefully in our heart and imagination (and of course Xyao :D).

Romans_Revenge:

Wait wait lol, what about the last video gif? 

Wheeeeeeeere? :D there are 4 no?

Symbolika1:

Wheeeeeeeere? :D there are 4 no?

Noooooooo the video gif I posted is gone 😩😩. I got it from the same account, but it was a gif from when XY & Jing hugged, he was wearing green. Remember that scene where she was holding his hand & just went he was about to grab it she let go. Jing asked her if she was going to leave him & she said no.

Romans_Revenge:

Noooooooo the video gif I posted is gone 😩😩. I got it from the same account, but it was a gif from when XY & Jing hugged, he was wearing green. Remember that scene where she was holding his hand & just went he was about to grab it she let go. Jing asked her if she was going to leave him & she said no.

let's wait maybe it'll appear again later ?

Winny Aye:
Under the setting sun, Jing and Xiao Yao sat on a rock beside a creek, with Xiao Yao chattering nonstop while Jing listened to her with a soft smile. Suddenly Xiao Yao flew forward and kissed Jing on the lips before sitting back down even before Jing could react, smiling like a satisfied cat and continuing her talking.

Happy thank you for the input ma chérie <3

Be happy! Here it is for you @ Roman =>