Winny Aye:
😍😅🙈 but lol

Hahahaha...

" Yanzi saying XY has no choice is true because she had no idea that apart from Jing there are two other men who also love her deeply, they just dont present to her to choose "

Hello,

I've just found this discussion. I wanted to ask, could someone please tell me where Yanzi said this and in what context? Is there a link for the interview?

Thanks

Just come across this on twiter..

Lol this is Jing...I mean Deng Wei drawing of the little white fox spirit ....🦊

its so cutee..🥺💕

Palesun:

" Yanzi saying XY has no choice is true because she had no idea that apart from Jing there are two other men who also love her deeply, they just dont present to her to choose "

Hello,

I've just found this discussion. I wanted to ask, could someone please tell me where Yanzi said this and in what context? Is there a link for the interview?

Thanks

Hmm...It's about a month ago. ...someone share in S1 main comment section. ..a post on twitter...for some reason i couldn't find it  anymore. ..a bit long time.but yep. Yang.Zi said something like XY doesn't have much choice in life..or something like that..I will share again. .if I find it again 

Although I have been saying I am trying to be only focus on YaoJing and Jing subjects. But today I would like to discuss again about YaoJing and YaoLiu in romantic sense. I won't share this comment on YaoLiu page because I think because I have very very different opinion on why I like YaoLiu bond...and prefer YaoJing as romantic couple. Because I have a feeling that many YaoLiu fans are dwelling in "what if".  But if "what if" have happened then it will not be "Lost You Forever"! The reason why I actually come to admire the character of Xiang Liu is his maturity underneath (despite the fact he treated XY quite rough at times). In romance matters, we can see Jing is possessive. And he's jealous of XL too. He could never let go of Xiao Yao. XL never really think of getting XY himself. One thing is because of their circumstances and his duty and another reason is because XL exactly knew  how much TSJ/YSQ is weighing in XY's heart and that's why he was helping them behind the scene( like sending XY to look after Jing after her 37 years coma and also fueling XY to get clear up with Jing in chapter 32& 33, helping Jing's life from ZX&Hou murder attempt. It was all for XY). For me YaoLiu bond is that they met to heal each other in some level of life and for XY to get learnt and explore life.  But they were not borned to be together for eternity. XL had 9 lives and a heart, he was using everything of it to fulfill all his responsibilities and personal matters. It will be still wrong to say his end is full tragedy because it isn't. Because I am repeating what I have said in novel review, happy end for me is not living forever but live to fulfill the life. For that XL is will live in inside of XY and inside of readers and fans forever. I think that's what Tong Hua intention. And I don't think  Yaoliu bond is any less strong than that of YaoJing or YaoXuan but it is different. It gives reality feel that we don't get to live with someone special throughout life, but the bond memory will stayed and it can apply to many kinds of relationship. I think many yaoliu fans sort of hate Jing or at least dislike Jing (even some of them deny it but all their downgrade comments are good evidence), is because Jing sort of act possessive when it comes to love. Is it because of this that XL fans extra shooting at Jing's family dilemma issues? Some even said his request for 15 years of promise is like imprisoning her..😅 man. ..He's just offering. .XY can have all her free will. But yep I admiration for YaoLiu is very different many Yaoliu and XL fans although I understand their frustration. Tong Hua just hanged them like that. But when it comes to romantic love, I prefer those who are true to their hearts and follow it, with a bit of possessiveness yet giving them space and consideration too. That's everything Jing is. Despite how Jing looks refine, gentle, and he is still very romantic and passionate man inside. And I just cannot get off from his ship (imprisoning me like that).🦊💜 and I have to thank Tong Hua for creating YaoJing and getting their happily ever after. .(for us i guess). .💞

Lost you forever means CX/ZX lost XY, it has nothing to do with the other men. 

Even if the other 3 made their feelings known, it’d have been a conundrum, XY would be very confused(well not much on FengLong) . I dunno if Yang zi really said XY had no choice(maybe poor choice of words or was misunderstood?).  Could be she meant she had no choice in life to choose freely because of her past trauma. Again even if they did tell her, she wouldn’t know what to do & might end up making a mistake or end up like her mother. YSQ/ TSJ was already in WXL/ XY’s heart from the beginning, so she still would’ve chosen him in the end. Jing’s the sole reason why she began to open her heart again, he showed her he will give & make it work… XY learned to forgive through Jing, or else why did she let CX live after poisoning him?. Tong Hua didn’t want to add more confusion,that’s why she made it clear it’ll be Jing from the start.

Romans_Revenge:

Even if the other 3 made their feelings known, it’d have been a conundrum, XY would be very confused(well not much on FengLong) . I dunno if Yang zi really said XY had no choice(maybe poor choice of words or was misunderstood?).  Could be she meant she had no choice in life to choose freely because of her past trauma. Again even if they did tell her, she wouldn’t know what to do & might end up making a mistake or end up like her mother. YSQ/ TSJ was already in WXL/ XY’s heart from the beginning, so she still would’ve chosen him in the end. Jing’s the sole reason why she began to open her heart again, he showed her he will give & make it work… XY learned to forgive through Jing, or else why did she let CX live after poisoning him?. Tong Hua didn’t want to add more confusion,that’s why she made it clear it’ll be Jing from the start.

For me there's 3 volume. ..Lost You Forever refer to CX, Love You Forever refer to TSJ, Miss You Forever refer to XL. In life sometimes we cannot predict all things, just about "what if" is not for me..but how life brings us is what  reality is. jing is XY's romantic life companion in reality. 

@winny aye

Same here, I’ll never go with the “what if’s “ cos that can put you in a tight spot you’d never get out of,nope nope 🫨. Those who dared & went for the what ifs regret it to this day. You can be in love/love a man & be attracted to another man. But what I’ll NEVER do is leave the man I love for the man I’m attracted to,eh? Nani(in my Japanese voice)lol. I’m not going to lose my chance & let the man I love go,I’m not stupid lol. Plus also knowing the man I’m attracted to is an enemy to my kingdom & has tried killing my cousin before? 

Anyway if Deng Wei’s rumored new drama is true, I for once need to see him in earrings like some of these arts, cos that’ll suit his characters image more hehe 🤭.

Romans_Revenge:

@winny aye

Same here, I’ll never go with the “what if’s “ cos that can put you in a tight spot you’d never get out of,nope nope ?. Those who dared & went for the what ifs regret it to this day. You can be in love/love a man & be attracted to another man. But what I’ll NEVER do is leave the man I love for the man I’m attracted to,eh? Nani(in my Japanese voice)lol. I’m not going to lose my chance & let the man I love go,I’m not stupid lol. Plus also knowing the man I’m attracted to is an enemy to my kingdom & has tried killing my cousin before? 

I am rereading Yaoliu hehehe I can feel her attraction...but still think her attraction to Jing is more intense in romantic manners like how she missed his kisses that she dont want to wake up...

One time she dreamed about Jing kissing her and it was as sweet as dew in her dream, but when she woke it was only bitterness in her mouth, even drinking honey water it turned bitter.

Xiao Yao didn’t want to remember and would rather not open her eyes and keep it tightly shut. All she could see would be them together and the memory was so clear and the warmth was still lingering on her lips. But everything was gone.

🦊..so yep

@winny aye 

Again you can be attracted to someone but it ends there, XY may have abandonment issues but she won’t give Jing up for another man,knowing the consequences & even CX constantly telling her to cut ties with him cos he knew they’d be on the battlefield very soon. XY didn’t listen & kept seeing him so in the end even if she asked CX to pardon him,CX told her he’ll let him disappear if he chooses to not fight, she’s done enough for him & should focus on her marriage life now. Even XY knew if she chose otherwise she’d lose her family, the family she’s missed for centuries, plus she’ll also be an enemy & it won’t end well for her. She wanted peace, happiness, have kids & to grow old while watching her grandkids play.

Romans_Revenge:

@winny aye 

Again you can be attracted to someone but it ends there, XY may have abandonment issues but she won’t give Jing up for another man,knowing the consequences & even CX constantly telling her to cut ties with him cos he knew they’d be on the battlefield very soon. XY didn’t listen & kept seeing him so in the end even if she asked CX to pardon him,CX told her he’ll let him disappear if he chooses to not fight, she’s done enough for him & should focus on her marriage life now. Even XY knew if she chose otherwise she’d lose her family, the family she’s missed for centuries, plus she’ll also be an enemy & it won’t end well for her. She wanted peace, happiness, have kids & to grow old while watching her grandkids play.

It is actually good for her that she has fallen for YSQ charms before..and like Jing, she also know what she wants in life. Even if she dont. .her attraction to Jing is undeniable. ...and therefore, her being together with XL is not in mind at all. But they man and woman spending time together. ..sharing similar life experiences before and theres a connection inside but not all, and of course theres love and attraction which can be blossom if there's circumstances. .lol im going with what if again. But like I said even if XY love for XL is deep in the heart, Jing is her heart&mind&reality and thats what makes life. .so thats that....

I am thinking her being devastating about XL in the end, i think it is severe because she and he didn't have a good  farewell...she shot arrow at him too . So she sort of felt sorry too I guess. 

Romans_Revenge:

I already mentioned this earlier in one of my reply "Could be she meant she had no choice in life to choose freely because of her past trauma" this is exactly what she meant when she said she had no choice.  But of course xl fans are again misinterpreting it. 

Her traumas didn't allow her any other option but to want a man with Jing’s qualities. 

@TinaL 

You know those fans always misinterpret things,they choose to see what they’ve cooked up in their head than what’s clearly written or shown 😒. XY wanted to be happy cos she’s dealt with pain her whole life & Jing’s the one to let her feel loved & spoiled, so off course she’ll choose him cos she knows he’s the ONLY one who’d give up everything for her.

https://weibo.com/7867101813/4953127038224838

I was in the yaojing super group earlier and came across a fan who addressed *the whole if jing doesn't pour his love in then the love between him and xiao yao dries up bs xl fans came up* and I love how she addressed it. She couldn't be anymore right