We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

https://x.com/zhanlusi/status/1715976843222765952?s=61
just look at this🥴🥴. This K account & that nat whatever account are the main ones sleeping in the comment section, spewing nonsense even the Yao jing fans avoid there & are more active on twitter,weibo & douyin. This is why I said the fans avoid here.

Back to the main topic, I’m always smiling when I remember the scene of Jing replying XY’s song to him. Omg!!! Not only did she give him a peck, she even dedicated a song to him. 

kayjxy:

Xiaoyao's father, the Grand Emperor, is on the YJ boat tehehe💕

lol I know right? He didn’t care that she was engaged to FengLong, he kept saying I’ll annihilate the FF family & snatch the tushan clan leader fox for you, I don’t care about the consequences, I’m the king of haoling lol.

Cuties :p

Cr.to owner!. Will bb to read you all, posting fan arts in the Xiaojings fanart threads :)!

Symbolika1:

Cr.to owner!. Will bb to read you all, posting fan arts in the Xiaojings fanart threads :)!

Hahaha the 2nd one is too cute & funny, Jing’s using his hair to tickle XY 😂😂😂

Romans_Revenge:
Hahaha the 2nd one is too cute & funny, Jing’s using his hair to tickle XY 😂😂😂

Yes, It's a reverse scenery from this above :D! <3

Symbolika1:

Yes, It's a reverse scenery from this above :D! <3

But remember the rain scene where XY came out to Jing while he was standing in the rain? He wore a green outfit too, but bts was when Yang zi was braiding DW’s hair.

Symbolika1:

My gosh so cute

Romans_Revenge:

https://x.com/zhanlusi/status/1715976843222765952?s=61
just look at this🥴🥴. This K account & that nat whatever account are the main ones sleeping in the comment section, spewing nonsense even the Yao jing fans avoid there & are more active on twitter,weibo & douyin. This is why I said the fans avoid here.

They can type this a 100 times, it is? Still not true.

Their pal ( the one you mentioned) said she enjoy spending her time  creating memes  that mock  and insult Jing. 

Any way let enjoy our Jing head of Tushan clan, 17, XY lover, XY husband twice over. 

Romans_Revenge:

Back to the main topic, I’m always smiling when I remember the scene of Jing replying XY’s song to him. Omg!!! Not only did she give him a peck, she even dedicated a song to him. 

Beautiful  moments indeed. 

Palesun:
I guess everyone sees what they want to see or have different interpretations of what they've read and seen but I've read that TH was one of the screenwriters and I know there're a lot of conversations bts with the actors and directors and screenwriters about the characters and their emotions etc to be able to portray the characters authentically so I thought if anyone would know the characters best other than the author, it would be the actors who were playing them. But some of those things they've said are so diametrically opposite to what I'm seeing and reading in the drama and book respectively that I'm beginning to wonder. 

Thank you for your long post :). As I'm mostly a visual person, I, if possible use the less words possible :p So, excuse me if my answer seem too short...

As you said, you've read this that interviews etc...

I'll stick mainly, as we are talking about her collaborating to the scripts of the drama, so that it remain faitfull to her creation - I'll stick to this interview. All others comes after. 

So I have a light lamp to the whole plot, characters arcs, backgrounds, settings and ending. The rest...is from my pov overflow and as such can confuse :).

peng-peng:

They can type this a 100 times, it is? Still not true.

Their pal ( the one you mentioned) said she enjoy spending her time  creating memes  that mock  and insult Jing. 

Any way let enjoy our Jing head of Tushan clan, 17, XY lover, XY husband twice over. 

I remember arguing with that nat account on the main comments cos that was my first time commenting on a historical romance page & I was siding with Jing. You should see the way that account & other serpent shippers flocked to my comments & I just ignored them cos it’ll be like talking to a brick wall. Anytime I say something nice about Jing,the put xl in there. They think s1 was hard for them to watch? Lmao they’ll croak at s2 cos it’s going to get a WHOLE LOT worse for them.

peng-peng:

True. This will just continue...let's stay in our good mood as DW in this pic from yesteday :p

:D!!!!! <3

@Palesun

I guess everyone sees what they want to see or have different interpretations of what they've read and seen but I've read that TH was one of the screenwriters and I know there're a lot of conversations bts with the actors and directors and screenwriters about the characters and their emotions etc to be able to portray the characters authentically so I thought if anyone would know the characters best other than the author, it would be the actors who were playing them. But some of those things they've said are so diametrically opposite to what I'm seeing and reading in the drama and book respectively that I'm beginning to wonder.

I was going to write this earlier but something distracted me.  Just to remark first that I don't think the casts said what they actually felt but were saying they think they should. To me none of their answers are actually wrong. Again to remind again this is harem drama. In real life we can fall in love more than one time.  Its very crystal clear...Do I think at one think at one time there's possibility for CX and XY romance. My answer is maybe yes. Is there a chance for XL and XY romance. The answer is maybe yes. The reason why I am using maybe is because rather than just circumstances, its their own actions that lead to their own ending, should not blame to circumstances. Because everyone has circumstances. Jing also had circumstances. This circumstance is what anti Jing are roasting him about. But it stays work out right for him XY to be together at the end.
Actually TH's story telling super crystal clear it's super stupid to just take what you want to take. I won't tell in details here yet. There is XY  attracting two guys, Jing and XL. TH purposely had this bugs connection and her putting XL in her mirror. There's one XL fan argue that if XY has never love XL in romantic way, why bug can stay in her body for that long without harming her(its woman who seal her man by putting bugs inside him). And XL would have to destroy the mirror, he did not have to care if he was too sure XY doesn't love him (oh its extreme action of him dear). Nevertheless, her actual actions take another way. There's not even enthusiasm that she, XY wanted to try or test whether he might be attracted to her or could able to spend lifetime with her or even raw romantic moment with him, such as stealing kisses or romantic embrace with XL, I am meaning it on TH's words describing XY emotions towards XL and Jing. It is on Jing that her all romantic actions take towards. Anyone who likes YaoJing, dont get sway by any XL fans words or how the casts are promoting. I only feel XY's sympathy and traumatic sharing bond with XL. Their whole arc to me was that again "what if" thing with all those symbol bonds , but their actions take different turn. XY's attraction for XL is still not enough for her follow XL, whatever her circumstance is  only a surface reason to me.

Now I will be back to more YaoJing...

Romans_Revenge:
. They think s1 was hard for them to watch?

Lmao most of them didnt watch the complete S1....not to mention reading the whole book by themselves.  When you have partials informations, you get partial worth sight of the subject.