dtsj_sapphire:

That's true, but back then while it was ongoing, I questioned her a lot too like others. Haha.

The same thing happened with me...but I was more shocked at how badly others fans are shooting him for thi😅 rather than Jing character. ..After all I could not go off from his ship. ..but fan wars were something. ..and reading novel gave me the answer. ..

I get why TH did it but then again it was too cruel to put Jing in such situations. It was too much for him,I was really pissed for his sake not to talk of XY constantly putting him to the test too. After all the tests, she ended up abandoning him(which I don’t think it’s cool,still mad at her for that,idc about her emotions 🙄). When a man has constantly proven YOU are the only one in his eyes,isn’t that more of a prove you should be with him? I’m happy Lie J Chang was around Jing during his heartbreak.

It was @Romans_Revenge. I think that if TH didn't make it that cruel, it wouldn't be this heartbreaking to wait for s2 for them to get back together. Haha I've said it too before that no one was on his side and he took everything to just himself and I felt bad why she didn't trust him enough but, well, TH and the tragic elements in her story.

That's what XY realized and took for granted.

who's Lie J Chang?😁  sorry-

She missed him but did NOTHING to help him, she could’ve warned him about YY but she watched him fall. No wonder she had heart problems & insomnia for years cos she blamed herself the most for not helping Jing.

Haha @Romans_Revenge, don't blame XY too much, she did learn her mistake and she also suffered as a consequence. But, but, but. haha. They're lovers so their love needs to be tested to have that solid foundation. If they had an easy relationship, there'd be less thrill watching or reading their story, so I think that's why😉

dtsj_sapphire:

I get why TH did it but then again it was too cruel to put Jing in such situations. It was too much for him,I was really pissed for his sake not to talk of XY constantly putting him to the test too. After all the tests, she ended up abandoning him(which I don’t think it’s cool,still mad at her for that,idc about her emotions 🙄). When a man has constantly proven YOU are the only one in his eyes,isn’t that more of a prove you should be with him? I’m happy Lie J Chang was around Jing during his heartbreak.

It was @Romans_Revenge. I think that if TH didn't make it that cruel, it wouldn't be this heartbreaking to wait for s2 for them to get back together. Haha I've said it too before that no one was on his side and he took everything to just himself and I felt bad why she didn't trust him enough but, well, TH and the tragic elements in her story.

That's what XY realized and took for granted.

who's Lie J Chang?😁  sorry-

lol I think that was his name, that guy who ran a gambling den & also had Jing at his place . He was also on the ship when Jing jumped into the river to pluck a lily flower for XY. 

Winny Aye:

The same thing happened with me...but I was more shocked at how badly others fans are shooting him for thi😅 rather than Jing character. ..After all I could not go off from his ship. ..but fan wars were something. ..and reading novel gave me the answer. ..

it was shocking, I think those other fans used that opportunity to attack him or like make it a very big deal to discredit Jing. Oh fan wars, shipping wars...I don't want to be part of any of it. I found myself in one like that for lyf but thankfully I managed to squeeze myself out lol, worst experience ever😔

@Romans_Revenge

lol I think that was his name, that guy who ran a gambling den & also had Jing at his place . He was also on the ship when Jing jumped into the river to pluck a lily flower for XY. 

LMAO I forgot about him! the talkative friend of Jing who kept pushing Jing to XY, such a Jing fan😂 like the no.1 supporter of YaoJing in the story haha. He's funny and annoying but I love his presence during those times😉

Li Jie Chang, the Li Jie tribe leader, the tribe that run an underground gambling den as described in chp 29. I forgot his existence LOL but good thing you can still recall😉

@WinnyAye

Chapter 26

She missed him! Her longing for Jing exceeded anything that anyone could have imagined, and it even shocked herself.

That's a great description of missing someone. Love how deep it is! every word feels like a heavy foot step {haha what a comparison} when I was reading that part, I was also like 'yeah XY, it shocked us too how much you missed Jing'😉.

She thought she controlled everything so perfectly. Even if Jing left she could candidly accept it. But when it happened she realized that she thought too highly of herself. She could use her willpower to handle everything and control her behavior so she wasn’t angry, wasn’t upset, didn’t act out of turn, didn’t go see him, continued living as if nothing was the matter. But every night she couldn’t control her missing him.

my my... TH's good at breaking the hearts of her readers💔

One time she dreamed about Jing kissing her and it was as sweet as dew in her dream, but when she woke it was only bitterness in her mouth, even drinking honey water it turned bitter.

Honestly, somehow, when I was going through this chapter, I was like 'Jing, no worries, XY realized how much you meant to her' and I was comforted too, felt good for him🥰.

dtsj_sapphire:

it was shocking, I think those other fans used that opportunity to attack him or like make it a very big deal to discredit Jing. Oh fan wars, shipping wars...I don't want to be part of any of it. I found myself in one like that for lyf but thankfully I managed to squeeze myself out lol, worst experience ever😔

lol been there, there were some who basically camp in the LYF comment sections with hawk eyes & ready to pounce on anyone who opposes them. I’m like chill,it’s not that serious…go outside,smell the grass,get laid or something. Everyone’s opinion matters,but that doesn’t give you the right to jump people in the comments. Glad I don’t visit the comment section anymore.

dtsj_sapphire:

Li Jie Chang, the Li Jie tribe leader, the tribe that run an underground gambling den as described in chp 29. I forgot his existence LOL but good thing you can still recall😉

Yes,him! His tribe were annihilated by Qi Yo,if I recall correctly. Thanks to Jing,LJC & his people slowly came back on their feet

She stole the kiss..on cheek..😍💖

Of course ..she's the seductress...💖

some fan arts to cheer up here too..

WXL&YSQ 💖

XY&TSJ 💖

@dtsj_sapphire 

my my... TH's good at breaking the hearts of her readers💔

Honestly, somehow, when I was going through this chapter, I was like 'Jing, no worries, XY realized how much you meant to her' and I was comforted too, felt good for him🥰.

It's so true...lol Jing's finally happy after knowing she cared for him too. poor guy

Can we also talk about how unhinged Xing Yue became in the later chapters? She was envious of XY even when she became empress & also hated XY & Jing’s relationship cos she has it all except love.  She hated the fact that CX was in love  with XY & also hated how XY & Jing’s loved each other.  It’s crazy how she was filled with hate & wanted her dead without thinking the consequences.

I can't believe i came across this on twitter...

#LostYouForever Tencent dropped 4 promotional cp bracelets! Only Yaoliu said ‘hidden mutual love, mutually missing each other’. Yaojing only said ‘music ..accompanied by a beautiful woman’!😭Meaning, Yaoliu’s love song playing during YJ’s scenes, is to remind us XY only loves XL!

Lol YaoLiu fans are truely ridiculus...just because Favor Mortal Fireworks is sang by YZ and TJC...it becomes Yaoliu song???? well it played only on YaoJing scenes ...

sorry again to bring this up again ....I will avoid anything YaoLiu from now on..