Hey Guys! With Playboyy soon coming to an end I wanted to create a discussion before the final episode. I want everyone to comment below either your favourite unhinged quote from this series (something that either made you laugh or think “what the f*ck did I just read”) or alternatively, a quote you’ve said while watching this show that you want to share with everyone. If you can remember which character said the quote or what episode you remember commenting on, you can add that too. 

The comment section has been my favourite part of this series so let’s preserve as much of the unhinged comments as possible. Feel free to share as many quotes as you like, if you only want to add one or decide to add over100 that’s perfectly fine. Let’s try to add as many as possible before the final episode next week and I look forward to seeing your favourite lines and random thoughts below! <3

Lmao- First- What in the Nicolas Sparks movie is this sh*t? and also First- What in a Jeffrey Dahmer movie is this Sh*t?

MhokDayForever:

Lmao- First- What in the Nicolas Sparks movie is this sh*t? and also First- What in a Jeffrey Dahmer movie is this Sh*t?

Series* lol 

MhokDayForever:

To add onto that First- “What in the Serbian film is this sh*t?” The iconic trio of First quotes lmao

ScarlettaMay:

To add onto that First- “What in the Serbian film is this sh*t?” The iconic trio of First quotes lmao

Yessss lol :D

You  stole my gig! This was going to be my last Comment when i sign off 🤣😭🤣😭

loubug1012:

You  stole my gig! This was going to be my last Comment when i sign off 🤣😭🤣😭

Oh no😓. I mentioned a while ago I was thinking of creating a discussion page just for the unhinged comments I’ve made during this show and letting everyone add their own, then I decided to expand on it and let everyone add their favourite quotes from the show as well because the comment section was full of people making fun of certain lines lmao😂😂

Porsche- "Iced grande americano. Extra shot. Dark roast, No syrup. Make it as BITTER AS MY LIFE

"Even though I‘m a virgin, I can be horny."

Maybe not that unhinged but the way he said it made me lol.