We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 dtsj_sapphire:

dropping by for DW daily updates^⁠_⁠^

incoming new collection from his phone gallery *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*yasss *mirror selfies* from he who said he's not good w/taking pictures 🤭 :⁠-⁠D  --part 1 🤳

this is how he normally does mirror selfie {based from those ive seen he posted}

so---the next might be a full face mirror selfie? {that's possible, yes?haha🤔} 

ps-- https://weibo.com/3005331561/NpcyisxBP

his eyes lol...😈💙

Symbolika1:

Posted this on the main comment section:

Symbolika1  31 minutes ago

🏮 Her Paintbrush on paper 🏮
Just seventeen leafs
Today is a good day
Yeshiqi
🍃
Xiao Yao's Daily Haiku.

2 Reply 

Because the other ship will do their own on daily bases , which they started with a Mdl alt account and replying with mains.

As follow:

ZYHLJ  12 hours ago

Sorry to interrupt, ladies, I just want to share a small detail: Have you noticed that every time XY plays with XL in the city, she erases the peach blossom-shaped mark on her forehead. This should be to hide her identity and avoid unnecessary trouble. I want to say: This crew is really meticulous!

5 Reply  

ShareReport

• Kokuto  3 hours ago

I did not notice that. Excellent eye. Still keep discovering new things about this show. I'm not surprised, though, because as you said, the crew (and the cast) are amazing.

0 Reply  

Please give me your ideas here, or give me a daily friendly help cause I'm not good with words/extracts of book etc. I can only create :p

Symbolika1:

Posted this on the main comment section:

Symbolika1  31 minutes ago

🏮 Her Paintbrush on paper 🏮
Just seventeen leafs
Today is a good day
Yeshiqi
🍃
Xiao Yao's Daily Haiku.

2 Reply 

Because the other ship will do their own on daily bases , which they started with a Mdl alt account and replying with mains.

As follow:

ZYHLJ  12 hours ago

Sorry to interrupt, ladies, I just want to share a small detail: Have you noticed that every time XY plays with XL in the city, she erases the peach blossom-shaped mark on her forehead. This should be to hide her identity and avoid unnecessary trouble. I want to say: This crew is really meticulous!

5 Reply  

ShareReport

• Kokuto  3 hours ago

I did not notice that. Excellent eye. Still keep discovering new things about this show. I'm not surprised, though, because as you said, the crew (and the cast) are amazing.

0 Reply  

I don’t understand? Are they saying XY’s peach blossom only vanishes because of the serpent? Errrmmm didn’t it also disappear when Jing kissed her,but returned again after the kiss? Scratch that, it definitely did but since they choose to skip Jing’s part,they didn’t notice that part too🥴.

--part 2 of DW's phone gallery shared

his love for nature.love these shots. i remember i watched two short interviews of him {one when he's traveling he showed the sea side instead of focusing on his face and the other on the rooftop, he showed the sky view and it's around sunset from what i remember, instead of just his face again}

{this one didn't have any watermark when he uploaded so i edited it} 

--so another look at the photo collection shared by he who said he's not good at taking pictures haha--

im loving these photos, nature really heals💚🌄🏞️

from-- https://weibo.com/3005331561/NpcyisxBP

Romans_Revenge:
Maybe I’m wrong ??‍♀️

They dig quite far, be prepared! :D

Symbolika1:

Lol but her peach disappeared during the kiss,if you watch it well but since they chose to either ignore or skip his parts, it’s pretty obvious how dense they can be but oh well 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️.

Anyway Jing’s the end game. Deng Wei is beautiful & ethereal ☺️. Let’s keep moving forward & ignoring dense people✌🏽.

@Romans_Revenge 

I don’t understand? Are they saying XY’s peach blossom only vanishes because of the serpent? Errrmmm didn’t it also disappear when Jing kissed her,but returned again after the kiss? Scratch that, it definitely did but since they choose to skip Jing’s part,they didn’t notice that part too🥴.

What is the meaning of peach blossom? Well whats wrong with that? She dont have to lost her bloom because of Jing. because its her birth mark...right

these are some of his other mirror selfies just to compare w/today's :⁠-⁠D

before and now kind of photo *monsterboy* 🤭(⁠^⁠^⁠) *m. figaro h. magazine hairstyle*

haha his diamonds played w/this. 🤭 *ribbons*🎀 

i forgot there's this mirror selfie too before :⁠-⁠D through a short vid {this is from a fan's ss of the video} this blue blue polo of him became a trend too, i remember i saw it from i think an artist's post w/ a bit similar prints haha {ohhhh they put hairpins on his hair haha} 🤭💙💎

Symbolika1:

I dont care about that bloom symbolism at all. Because its only symbolism no work hard for being together or even tempting to do that . So yep. They accept their destine like that. Cant blame yaojing work hard to be together through all heart break. 

Romans_Revenge:
Anyway Jing’s the end game. Deng Wei is beautiful & ethereal ☺️. Let’s keep moving forward & ignoring dense people✌🏽.

agreeing :).

Winny Aye:
Because its only symbolism no work hard for being together or even tempting to do that . So yep. They accept their destine like that. Cant blame yaojing work hard to be together through all heart break. 

Hand in hand inS2. Fighting their way! 

@Symbolika1

Please give me your ideas here, or give me a daily friendly help cause I'm not good with words/extracts of book etc. I can only create :p

lol i dont know how to give advice only that lets share some scenary from novel and  drama on S1 main section. How about if i share jing song there?

dtsj_sapphire:

these are some of his other mirror selfies just to compare w/today's :⁠-⁠D

before and now kind of photo *monsterboy* 🤭(⁠^⁠^⁠) *m. figaro h. magazine hairstyle*

haha his diamonds played w/this. 🤭 *ribbons*🎀 

i forgot there's this mirror selfie too before :⁠-⁠D through a short vid {this is from a fan's ss of the video} this blue blue polo of him became a trend too, i remember i saw it from i think an artist's post w/ a bit similar prints haha {ohhhh they put hairpins on his hair haha} 🤭💙💎

Hahahahahaha! <3  Thx!