Sunbath12:

True he could have gotten back at Hou earlier. I guess another way to see it as perpetuating the cycle of hate is that their mother was the beginning of it all (ugh as a mom, I can’t stand her). In any case, we know Jing isn’t that kind of vengeful person. Yeah, Cang Xuan is a very different person, whenever he gets that murderous look on his face it sends a chill down my spine, even though I know he does it for XY. He’s a wonderfully complex character, and I really like the scenes in the drama between him and TSJ. Two very intelligent but very different people. Hope to see more in season 2

Yes I am looking forward to see their make up scenes . Actually when I was first watching  ...I definetly not expected Jing to commit murder of course...Im more like why dont u know Hou and Yy commiting..caught their adultery to break off engagement...but guy is taking too long to actually caught it.He always has his undying hope . But yep..if we think clearly....there's no way to blame the guy about it on why he took long. But we as audiences know everything. So yep . But I think purpose of Tong Hua is to show the maturity XY got., and to include XL part in it too . As we all know, she's the one waiting for TSJ to make effort...She's always thinking about herself like "will I get hurt?" ..but that's that XY  only let out her unreasonable sulf behavior and her calm silliness with TSJ, (her intended husband ?,)., With CX, she is all loyal sister, with XL she let herself be free and also sort of welcome this fear inside too, but with both men, she is reasonable...but with TSJ, she's all about her silliness hehehe...some YaoLiu argue ..XL could fuel her to go back to confront Jing about ruining her marriage to FL...it's true but definetly not because her love for XL is stronger ...hehee.that we can be fueled by anyone actually (Im not going to talk YaoLiu bond here which there is and that's that, to Yanzi saying saying XY has no choice is true because she had no idea that apart from Jing there are two other men who also love her deeply, they just dont present to her to choose ..at least not at the right time, but audience know...and its Tong Hua signature to make her fans feel pain for those two as well..but if we were XY, we will definetly fall for TSJ.that is to say again not everyone we attracted to is born for us. And of course Im not going to repeat again YaoJing roomance arc all started since the begining). 

and its Tong Hua signature to make her fans feel pain for those two as well

Yes @WinnyAye. I think so too that's why she presented the fates of her two other mls that way. I think she's identified with tragic elements in her stories.

And of course Im not going to repeat again YaoJing roomance arc all started since the begining).

Yes. There's no denying that. We saw how they were back in Qingshui town with their happy and carefree identities -WXL and Shiqi.

I'll respond to this more later?

dtsj_sapphire:

I'll respond to this more in detail later?

Oki...take time...??

Winny Aye:

Oki...take time...??

Lol, green tea leaves? ?

Oh thanks, so much going here atm, don't have full attention here so lol

Deng Wei as Tencent Asian Games Reporter? {latest -Hangzhou Asian Games- 10.2.23}

https://weibo.com/2591595652/NlXQoEeSw

Tencent Weibo update 

https://twitter.com/for_DengW/status/1708689968582009190?s=19
https://twitter.com/dailydengwei/status/1708686040217833980?s=19

{alternative links from Twitter} his voice though??

For me, for XY who had abandonment issues, she was weighing her choices and testing her decisions such as on love. She already started to develop feelings for Jing from their QingShui town days with her then disguised male identity as WXL, but didn't value that much again going back to her greatest fear so she'd had those pessimistic impressions and thoughts about care and love even to the ones she was receiving and/feeling. I think it was discussed in s1 thread how she's someone always ready to leave first or run from a situation she knows she'll be at a disadvantage. That can also explain Jing's attitude towards her {coz he understands her}. And I think TH wrote her like that so she can learn how {and} to heal herself {that's why there's Jing and let her meet him in his tortured and broken state as the beggar on his deathbed and also why he is an important part of her healing process} and let go of her fears and her past. That being said, she set her up to events leading to betrayal and abandonment {as then WXL in QS town and XY when she got her real identity back}.
I believe that TH wanted to show the struggles of someone with such issues when it comes to facing her current life and love life and how that will affect her future.
Well, we all know that she knew what she wanted. She knows what she's looking for in a man or to say she already has her ideal man. She's searching for that and keeps testing her theories about that. I think TH wants her to explore and experiment with her beliefs/views in connection to her fears {for the lack of better terms lol}.
Moreover, Jing coming to her life I think made her discover things she's almost forgotten or ignored in her life. And that part of her attitude towards others can be connected to what or how knowing and having someone like Jing does to one's life.
For the healing part, both helped heal each other. {Deng Wei has emphasized on this in his interview/s}. That's why their relationship is not one to be taken for granted {she did before and regretted}. Their relationship started slow and blossomed to one that is unforgettable. They have this mutual love and affection. I love how TH wrote and developed their love story.

Sunbath12:

For me, I think that if TSJ had gone ahead and ended Hou or FFYY, the cycle of hate would have continued because what would their son be left with? An uncle who just killed his parents. No matter what the reason was, that would've been such a trauma to the kid.  But lol, coronavirus, I guess it is somewhat like that. You reap what you sow.

Yes in the case of having the innocent child already born, he was considerate of YY coz he knew the feeling of losing a mom and he was still very young. And in that case, if he just killed Hou and YY, the child will suffer. I like that "you reap what you sow" part. I think it applies to all of them.

Um...well hehehehe...he can kill them off even before there was any son...took revenge on Hou...and as ffyy..for being in his way of happiness

he definitely can and Hou would be first one to go for the tortures he inflicted on him

(I kind of think he already guessed she's not good since there's attempt to murder him....but he just need logic prove for himself at the time...but Hou took the blame at the time...)

yes and speaking of which, before that, what he only knew was that YY felt disgusted when she saw his scars, to her, they're hideous. He didn't know or hadn't seen her darker side yet and so he was trapped by their evil plot, poor Jing, missed that part

.if he's ruthless then he'd not care about the kid's life at all ....I am comparing in thinking  ZX avenge XY assasinating who 's reponsible for her death and their families out of rage...?..but that wasn't Jing..and being Jing did not allow him to do those things ...he knew himself ..he will damage himself by doing so as well., that's what I think. and yep the hatred heat maybe continuing surrounding even with all dead..

It seems so easy to just say be ruthless but there are things to consider to, and that isn't really his nature, it's not what TH intended for his character.

That's why XY said she's glad Jing isn't like any of them (she and her family). I somehow feel bad for CX's fate, he was meant to be an emperor and emperors typically end up alone. 

Romans_Revenge:

Exactly people seem to forget how possessive,sly & cunning fox demons are. They can be very dangerous but very tender to those they love. He’s a clan leader,that’s why he paid another man to ruin FL & XY’s wedding cos if he did it,it’ll have been a stain on the Tushan clan & the whole of Qing qiu. Not only him & his family but his ancestors & whole clan would’ve been a laughingstock. I totally understand him.

I'll go for sly and cunning??. For the part of considering the Tushan clan, that's another thing that heavily weighs him down, poor Jing and the responsibilities on his shoulder. There's so much he had to consider and he was trying so hard to keep XY too. {I really didn't like that part, was thinking then why TH let him be in such situations and I almost don't want to continue watching coz I felt so bad for him and so I understand the frustrations of others abt him for that but I was again more of why TH why Haha}.

@dtsj_sapphire

. {I really didn't like that part, was thinking then why TH let him be in such situations and I almost don't want to continue watching coz I felt so bad for him and so I understand the frustrations of others abt him for that but I was again more of why TH why Haha

Because TH wants XY to learn through her heart break...she needs Jing..kekeke and other ml involvement too..

Lol...reading novel here and there again. ..

Really. .XY heart break is no joke..she longed for him and his kisses too..

In chapter 26

She missed him! Her longing for Jing exceeded anything that anyone could have imagined, and it even shocked herself.

She thought she controlled everything so perfectly. Even if Jing left she could candidly accept it. But when it happened she realized that she thought too highly of herself. She could use her willpower to handle everything and control her behavior so she wasn’t angry, wasn’t upset, didn’t act out of turn, didn’t go see him, continued living as if nothing was the matter. But every night she couldn’t control her missing him.

One time she dreamed about Jing kissing her and it was as sweet as dew in her dream, but when she woke it was only bitterness in her mouth, even drinking honey water it turned bitter.

dtsj_sapphire:

I'll go for sly and cunning??. For the part of considering the Tushan clan, that's another thing that heavily weighs him down, poor Jing and the responsibilities on his shoulder. There's so much he had to consider and he was trying so hard to keep XY too. {I really didn't like that part, was thinking then why TH let him be in such situations and I almost don't want to continue watching coz I felt so bad for him and so I understand the frustrations of others abt him for that but I was again more of why TH why Haha}.

I get why TH did it but then again it was too cruel to put Jing in such situations. It was too much for him,I was really pissed for his sake not to talk of XY constantly putting him to the test too. After all the tests, she ended up abandoning him(which I don’t think it’s cool,still mad at her for that,idc about her emotions ?). When a man has constantly proven YOU are the only one in his eyes,isn’t that more of a prove you should be with him? I’m happy Lie J Chang was around Jing during his heartbreak.

Winny Aye:

Lol...reading novel here and there again. ..

Really. .XY heart break is no joke..she longed for him and his kisses too..

In chapter 26

She missed him! Her longing for Jing exceeded anything that anyone could have imagined, and it even shocked herself.

She thought she controlled everything so perfectly. Even if Jing left she could candidly accept it. But when it happened she realized that she thought too highly of herself. She could use her willpower to handle everything and control her behavior so she wasn’t angry, wasn’t upset, didn’t act out of turn, didn’t go see him, continued living as if nothing was the matter. But every night she couldn’t control her missing him.

One time she dreamed about Jing kissing her and it was as sweet as dew in her dream, but when she woke it was only bitterness in her mouth, even drinking honey water it turned bitter.

She missed him but did NOTHING to help him, she could’ve warned him about YY but she watched him fall. No wonder she had heart problems & insomnia for years cos she blamed herself the most for not helping Jing.

Winny Aye:

@dtsj_sapphire

. {I really didn't like that part, was thinking then why TH let him be in such situations and I almost don't want to continue watching coz I felt so bad for him and so I understand the frustrations of others abt him for that but I was again more of why TH why Haha

Because TH wants XY to learn through her heart break...she needs Jing..kekeke and other ml involvement too..

That's true, but back then while it was ongoing, I questioned her a lot too like others. Haha.