I saw a youtube clip... basically historical chinese drama and a king/emperor's concubine is a girl who dies (she's bullied because she's slow-witted like a child and has a birthmark on her face or something) she is attacked and falls into water and dies... but a girl from a WITCH clan comes into her body. She's no longer slow-witted and her face heals. King is trying to find out if she has her memories because evidently he transforms or something and he was the "monster" who hurt her accidentally??? And no one can know his secret. 

emeraldarrows:

Could it be any of these (similar but not exactly)?

• My Dear Destiny (FL is a concubine killed by the emperor and a witch girl enters her body, ML transforms into a monster at times. This is the closest to what you describe but she doesn't have a mark on her face or anything)
  • My Physician Consort (FL has a mark on her face)
  • Du Fei Mei You Sa (FL is bullied and reborn)
  • Fierce Bride (FL has a mark on her face, dies, and a modern woman enters her body)

I think it is MY DEAR DESTINY! Thanks so much!!

I have a similar problem: I trying to rewatch a Chinese drama but can’t remember its name, could you help me? It was a rom com where the female lead was the illegitimate daughter of a rich businessman who adored her.  But she wasn’t really found of her, but she was close to her two step brothers. The youngest brother blamed himself that the father daughter relationship isn’t good because he didn’t want his father to remarry after his mother’s death. The father used to dress up as clowns and teddy bear to meet the girl when she was young. The female lead does have a romantic interest who is another businessman. Anyone know what this drama is called?