dtsj_sapphire:

Before I go back reading  coz looks like I missed a lot, I've some survey.😅I know I may sound silly {but I'll ask anyway😂} and I probably know the answers of most but maybe for some I don't really know😂 thanks😉 

Ok I'll have to catch up later too ! 

dtsj_sapphire:
that's not a good joke esp when you're in that situation already and for those who have been through that

THAT!. Because when it happened- you never read/ look creations with that kind of content the same way.  Even after overcoming, and resilience, you deal will that your whole life - and your familly, friends, partners, etc too...

dtsj_sapphire:
I read it wrongly🤦LOL I also thought 'fairy' pics and was about to look for one, haha nice one. Thanks for the photos you shared, lovely! And yes, love that quote you shared, it's impactful <3 

FAIRY HAIRY!!! => It's FOXY <3 :D @dtsj you made my day! 

I'm flufilly enjoying your words :D Looooooool <3 *come to hug!* :D

Oh nice @Peng-peng, my first time to see you share a lot😍 appreciate your point of view❣️❣️

There are a lots of things  that are in our face as reader

Even archery ( that some people gloss over)  she wanted to learn it  1 rst because of YY. She later on did find it a lame reason but the fact remain that her 1 rst reason was  that .  And which was YY? Her rival. Her competition because of TSJ.

yes I did see it that way too, her initial reason.

dtsj_sapphire:
address this here?

dtsj_sapphire:
I just thought maybe we could address this here?

I will take my time to answer  when I get the time and post it. (must run irl noooow XD)

Winny Aye:
More about soulmates at..

https://www.brides.com/what-is-a-soulmate-5097403

Oki I will continue in the next comment. ..

I must read you and all the rest of comments later on to take my time <3 Big hug and happy day to you! *

TinaL:

@romance revenge 

TH sometimes made it seem like Jing was her second option or spare(that’s what it looks like to the xl fans,that’s why they keep degrading & making all sorts of excuses for xl)

And that's exactly what I do not like tonghua for lol because to me that seems like her being biased towards her favorite character? Especially when you can't even pinpoint when exactly xiao yao started liking xl. Her attraction to xl seems to be out of nowhere. 

😞😞 I can't with them, wishing we, fans, be like 'if you don't like what they're talking about, don't stay there' in the first place.

dtsj_sapphire:

?? I can't with them, wishing we, fans, be like 'if you don't like what they're talking about, don't stay there' in the first place.

:D Unfriendly au possible. True sadly :). 

Symbolika1:
FAIRY HAIRY!!!

I'll stay on that for now :D :D (bb later to read y all, thx again  @dtsj for the fun <3 )....

:D  => Yes yes we love Fluffy Hairy Fairy     :D omg :D!

@dtsj_sapphire 

Okie last part of survey.

Going back to YaoJing,
what are your favorite lines?

There are so many..but at the moment I will choose this line. ..from Jing..

Jing continued “But when I met you was when I realized that when a person fell in love then nothing mattered about requirements."

We all have ideal types but when we actually fall in love, it will be surprise that its not so like with what we imagine yet, despite all outer differences, if our core values are same same.romantic partners can walk together throughout life. 
what about your favorite moments

Again too many. ..

His piggyback her scenes.

Him drinking her poison scene.

Her being flirty with him scenes

Dragon Bone Prison scene 

Her stolen kisses scenes.

His wolf kiss scenes.

She looking after him when hes in coma scenes.

their make up scene.

proposal scenes

all YaoJing scenes in fact..
what is/are your saddest or most heartbroken moment/s?
how heartbroken were you with their separations?
how much do you relate with their story?

I think the saddest moments for YaoJing is after  he's plotted murder. It's just so despairing how much she missed him and cannot accept that she had lost him yet had a slight hope that he will be back to her. I personally lost a person I dearly love and I know how loss is. But in Xiao Yao it's so heartbreaking that they were near to marriage.  she did not even share last words with him. I think that despair ate her quite a lot. Its good that he's alive in the end. 

Who else would you want Deng Wei to have a drama with {actress/actor} that you think can help him enhance more his acting skills? {he's very appreciative of all those he worked with}

I am not sure because I haven't watch a lot of Chinese drama. Any beautiful good actress is good.💜
What character would you want him to play next?

Umm I am looking forward to his Villain role. But to be totally honest, Im not over from Jing yet. So the next character I want to see him play is another Jing. 🤣😂 where Jing is the only male lead and get to use more of intelligence in handling things.
What novel you know do you want to be adapted in a drama and him as the main lead?

I am not sure lol. I haven't read a lot of chinese novels. I'm getting into Chinese world this year. But before I did watched Untamed and some classic like Handsome Siblings and Condor Heros. Im looking forward to my ba,  Xiao Zhan, in upcoming movie Condor Hero as Guo Jin. In my head right now if I have to say Return of Condor Hero , maybe as Yang Guo? He's quite romantic male lead. 

There's a comment I read before that goes like this, 'Jing is a stalker, what a red flag!'
Have you read one like this too? it maybe have been reworded but still the same idea.
I just thought maybe we could address this here?

Stalkers are no good in real life. No good intention..But Lyf is fiction , I think I actually like male leads who secretly follows female lead in order to see her well being and to protect her is romantic. 😅 and besides we all know Jing had no bad intention toward XY. So I actually cannot put that to "red flag". Although Jing's situation in how his grandma did to him was red flag.

oki...thats all for now i guess.. 

@kayjxy

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/KyiuEeVVPUQ

lol yes this😻

The glittery effect is the heart edit for them😻😻

Saw a comment 'how dare they tease us' Haha I thought of their gestures😂 {sorry not so clear pics, that's all I can do for now lol}

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/PCo072esfZ0

Cute🦊🦊

Just love their all smiles 😻😻 YaoJing❣️❣️ thanks Tencent for spoiling us from the start {with this} lol

@WinnyAye 

Hurray🥳🥳🎊🎉🎉 here's your medal🥇😻 on it, thanks❣️

Symbolika1:

Last thing=> News=>

https://twitter.com/Yvonne55771249/status/1710186084305424890/photo/1 

Incoming LYF crew concert !

Thanks😉 <3

dtsj_sapphire:

@WinnyAye 

Hurray????? here's your medal?? on it, thanks❣️

Thank U..🦊💕💜😁