Symbolika1:

Thank you *embarrassed* ...it's just relaxing stuff, not my paintings. I feel playfull with it :D =>The models (characters and actors), the story itself is so beautifull...

Look at those two:

They litteraly boot(y) us! :D

????

peng-peng:
????

Ah la pose! :D !! 

partial survey answers
On a scale of 1-10, how much does Jing weigh in your heart?
{loving those plus signs?}
@WinnyAye
10+++...jing is my ideal man especially in romantic relationship.
{oww...me thinking of him being sweet, gentle, caring, and attentive to XY that's so boyfie like and not only to XY but him caring about his family is so hubby like?}
@Symbolika1
-> 10++++! Gratefull he exist in my imagination!.
{lol, at least he still has some place to exist. haha}

eager to respond to your answers but dying to read morrrreeI hope? coz more answers, more fun, more color coded answers? :XD, more interactions, and I think we can learn from each other's answers? as I did from the two I read so far. so I'll be posting some here again. appreciate the interactions so far?

dtsj_sapphire:
eager to respond to your answers but dying to read morrrreee I hope? coz more answers, more fun, more color coded answers? :XD, more interactions, and I think we can learn from each other's answers? as I did from the two I read so far. so I'll be posting some here again. appreciate the interactions so far?

Yes we can learn about each other's answers! You created a very fun and warm interaction between us here (*,*)! Can't wait to read more from you and our friends here <3 

ps: Don't forget YOUR part-your survey answer-post... hahaha:D

Symbolika1:

Thank you *embarrassed* ...it's just relaxing stuff, not my paintings. I feel playfull with it :D =>The models (characters and actors), the story itself is so beautifull...

Look at those two:

LOL can't unseeeee? aren't they so sexy? YZ is so daring and DW is so tempting??

Let me add these

idk how the same they are there LOL but that panda is sooo ?? 

I think the focus was more of Deng Wei's looooooong legs? or it's just that the bed was very low????

dtsj_sapphire:
Let me add these

:D :D I bursted in laugh!! OmG ...so good!:D!!! THE ZASS

@Symbolika1

ps:  forget YOUR part-your survey answer-post... hahaha! :D

that's how I read it. thanks for the reminder that's so kind of you :XD

bursted

been there ?

Symbolika1:
THE ZASS

dtsj_sapphire:
bursted

been there ?

Now I have a new imaginative process going on=> Yzi and DWei are art models. I'm back in B-Art, Back to my twenties too , siting with others with our pencils and papers while watching these  2 models entering the antique drawing room (feel the ambiance...:D) - As usual models ask us what pose would interest us?. I swear, we did it (was not Deng Wei,neither Yang Zi), but some sportive guy and an old lady...yeah models you know..come and go...XD...

-Anyway...We all came up with exactly this pose as on the pics, and while the models grumping and all some sullen look on their face, took this pose, we candidly seated all down as one ,and started to draw them (as usual) for 3 full hours like that!  .  To precise models are always nude....This is such a funny memory!.

Oh no! Now I see things were they are not - :D =>

It's just a hanging belt

It's just a hanging belt

It's just a hanging belt

It's just a hanging belt

Good night :D!!!!

@dtsj_sapphire the answers to your question 

1. I’d say Jing weighs a solid 9.8 in my heart

2. Love him & YaoJing 

3. Rate a 10, through trials they made it work in the end

4. Never, I’ll always stick by Jing , cos his pain & trauma were too painful to ignore.

5. DW embodied Jing perfectly, couldn’t wish for any actor to do so.

6. I like his insight on YaoJing, their love,tragedy,growth & happiness 

7. He’s right, Jing unknowingly healed WXL even before she became XY & through that did Jing slowly healed his own emotional trauma. They ARE soulmates.

8. I wasn’t surprised he was able to break 9 V linkage, he deserves all the greatness.

9. Dw understood the role & portrayed Jing perfectly which exceeded my understanding & expectations( I’m not a fan of romance at all,so this says a LOT)

10. As an artist in the entertainment industry, rumors are bound to happen, there’re haters lurking everywhere with their misery & envy so they lash out on others,so they become as miserable as them. I’m glad he paid it dust since he knew the consequences of being famous.

11. Favorite line? Wheew that’ll be the proposal speech?

12. Fav moments? The hot kiss scene, when XY kissed Jing while he was in a coma, when XY kissed Jing’s bruised knee, the piggybacks Jing gave her.

13. Girrrl the way I cried when he dressed as YSQ,went back to the mountain & cried his heart out when the sack broke.

14. YaoJing story can apply in real life, there’re people who wish  to be together but they go through a lot of pain before they can be with their love.

15. I need Deng Wei as a bad boy with ear piercing & his skinceutical wet hair look or his rough hair in a drama, baby I’d probably faint ?

16. Lmao Jing’s a stalker, because he let his feelings known, was always there when she needed help but knew where to draw the line of her hanging out with other men(he didn’t want to restrict her freedom). If that’s being a stalker,then I’d LOVE for him to “stalk” me??‍♀️?.

Romans_Revenge:
Romans_Revenge 3 minutes ago
@dtsj_sapphire the answers to your question 

Yeah! Will read you, happy to see your participation <3

Symbolika1:

Look at those two:

Very sexy indeed...!!? ??‍♂️??

Romans_Revenge:
because he let his feelings known

Waow beautifull tribute! We can feeeeeeeel how you feel => Fire on!

Thank you *hug*

Romans_Revenge:

I also noticed he was the only one she put her head on & held hands tightly with. The answer is RIGHT THERE on your face, but the others won’t believe it even if a knife was at their throat ?

Righttttttt!! You did point this out too before. Good point❣️XY held Jing's hands so lovingly like a couple would?

At this point WXL had fallen for him,

yes very highly likely❣️though I'm still on that maybe she's still guarding her heart a bit like you know still ready to leave first

cos she was touched that someone worried about her, she loved how he ALWAYS came to her rescue. if not why would she say he shouldn’t leave her Or at the start when he came out & Jing told her you saved me, I’m your servant now…she said what if you meet someone you know in the future,will you still listen to me?

for the part Shiqi didn't, I'd say he did right coz he didn't want her to be in conflict with others who are higher than them as he thought at that time. He was thinking of WXL's sake. And really, all he knew was he was WXL, not even to AhNian's level so it will surely invite trouble. But I also tried to see her part--she trusted him, she had abandonment issues, she felt betrayed at that very moment. And for that misunderstanding, they had that short time *cold war*. I find some parts of that *cold war* cute though {is it weird to think it cute at some point? lol}. But seeing Shiqi begging her, 'pls talk to me; i'm sorry I disappointed you...' teary-eyed, and all that-- ohhh my heart goes for him! Good thing they made up and love that coz his efforts finally paid off?

WXL/XY had made her mind to keep him & didn’t want anyone to snatch him from her. Or by the riverside when she said when she sees ah nian,she wants to slap her but when she sees YSQ,she wants to pull him down to earth,meaning she wants to keep him all to herself.

Haha. look how she's being possessive of him too. what a couple they are?

dtsj_sapphire:
she's being possessive

Yes! Good to highlight that :)

Symbolika1:

Yes! Good to highlight that :)

They are both possessive of each other..?