Romans_Revenge:
And this is also where the sexy kiss happened. I see why my girl was yearning & pining for him all this years. I mean who wouldn’t be dreaming of such a hot kiss? Tsk tsk 😏

("Gotta give credit to Deng Wei for delivering all these saccharine sweet lines without coming across as cheesy. He’s just so earnestly sweet and sincere.  " from a wordpress blogger @https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2023/08/10/your-kiss-is-sweet/)

Perfect for my morning coffee break :D Feels like  my daily ginger infusion: spicy, juicy flavoring and sweet :D. 

Symbolika1:
Haha, we could share some more love quotes here , thx <3

Quote for Xiao Yao and TSJ:

“I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” —Paul Coelho, The Alchemist

dtsj_sapphire:
*confetti* and they lived happily ever after coz why not, both deserved it. i remember HY {Feng Long} said in an interview that they deserve to be finally together coz they've been through a lot, something like that and respect the original work. {TH did put them in a lot of complicated and uncomfortable situations} 

Merci mr.Feng long, aka HY, for your words <3

dtsj_sapphire:
sure, why not, lovely, will gladly support😉

I have also my own little creative idea (talked with winny already about it), but as it refers more to the everlasting happy ending-> I was thinking to show it while S2 is coming to it's end ? (Mp me ) :p

dtsj_sapphire:
yesss v-neck and long wavy hair and that neck tatts haha for the chest part, would need an oxygen tank lol

Hahaha love the visual here! :D

:D!!!!!

Winny Aye:
Practically choice would be fenglong.  

Agree 100%

dtsj_sapphire:

btw, dropped by twt, here's some updates i found and wanted to share here.

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1713030924059726201?s=19

Official set list for the #LostYouForeverS1 celebration event:

Pt 1 - Cast discuss the drama

Pt 2 - Reenacting famous scenes 

Pt 3 - Game segment

Pt 4 - Cast showtime performances 

Pt 5 - Special guests recalling the drama

curious as to what the discussions will be abt if s2 or still s1 coz pt 5 could be review of s1 or maybe the whole drama? lol we'll see. special guestS-- how special could they be? 👀😁

I have a  practical question... do you think (or others here) that I'll be able to see it when it air? I'm anxious about it, cause no phone cell , I only have YTube, and am not vip on their channel...usually I get to links that let me see too, but wondering if I'll get to access this live content? ???

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1713390717048078718?t=SxwoXkeL8UZjzrxXLnjMaA&s=19

When I tell y'all my babies are the most popular cp in China among the other cps of the drama. This is what I mean lol

=>copy here of the respons

Let me clarify for @WeTVOfficial

"Since some deluded yaoliu fan is trying to defame the event Every VIP account who buys the ticket gets 10 votes If you buy ticket to gift other VIP members you get another 10 votes +Daily events "In theory?"You don't know anything but so loud ."

No comment :D! Waist of time.

dtsj_sapphire:
curious as to what the discussions will be abt if s2 or still s1 coz pt 5 could be review of s1 or maybe the whole drama? lol we'll see. special guestS-- how special could they be? 👀😁

Tong Huaaaaaaa?????? OMG I'd love that!

Ouéoué  (DW) today...oh lalalala :D

*Two hearts*

(bb later ) Happy sunday!

OMG some creative lady from tumblr mayde this on my request, take a look , please share it <3

Symbolika1:

OMG some creative lady from tumblr mayde this on my request, take a look , please share it <3

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! so happy!

She asked me (letthefairyinyoufly  )+tumblr today this =>"But you second request "Kindness is strength, not weakness." I need your help to do it. Right now no scene comes to my mind to even start with."

I've replied I'll think about seriously, please if you have some ideas about this xiaojing subject , let them here, so I can help her out with drama sequences. For=>

Kindness is strength, not weakness.

(thx in advance too :D)

Waooow i'm so happy with this edit of @letthefairyinyoufly