dtsj_sapphire:

Emotional moments 😭😭

are the special guests their Huichan Hall QS family? i think it relates to DW's post earlier and YZ being emotional w/a reunion w/them.😭🥰🥰

Translation of her goodbye....#YangZi: #LostYouForever has a very special place in my heart. i love this drama and this character a lot. i'm sad, not because (of xiao yao), i think xiao yao still   exists in this world,  she still lives on happily,  but xiao liu is lost forever. i also really love qingshui town and xiao liu.

(Xiao Liu is her - being male character back in the beginning in Qingshui town). 

Symbolika1:

So basicly people know XL will die even before S2 airs....

Lmao but it’s obvious cos it states in the novel he dies 🤷🏽‍♀️

The artist of Tushan Jing/Yeshiqi <3

Romans_Revenge:
Lmao but it’s obvious cos it states in the novel he dies ??‍♀️

....some still had hopes...and i guess some didn't read the book, or just watched the show...part1...so...

Symbolika1:

I guess its just so spoiled. ..and i see some already make assumption. .."because hes the most rough of all...this is is xianxia. .so its likely him that sacrifice. ..but yep nothing can be  certain. ..." but novels readers are very spoiled and those who loves spoiler 

Yang zi/DWei's hand interaction bis :)))

Symbolika1:

I don't understand. Did she say xiang Liu was lost forever and she really loves xiang Liu and qing shui town? Or Xiao liu was lost forever? 

so here's how fun crazy fans are tonight that gave me lots sugar and i can't smile and scream enough from all photos and videos today haha 🤭😂💜💜

okay too much sugar 🍬 is not good. 🤭

Palesun:
I don't understand. Did she say xiang Liu was lost forever and she really loves xiang Liu and qing shui town? Or Xiao liu was lost forever? 

Her words are litteraly as on the post. They are going to be turned upside down for sure...For me she was saying goodbye, wich mean what it litterally means too...

Palesun:

I think she said Xiao Liu is lost forever...😅 but yep if u ask me...she did love Xiang Liu. But i think she means Xiao Liu.

Symbolika1:

Her words are litteraly as on the post. They are going to be turned upside down for sure...For me she was saying goodbye, wich mean what it litterally means too...

I was asking because you guys were saying that people know XL will die and I was wondering if she said something to spoil it. 

Hopefully we see more of Deng Wei’s artwork 🖼️ cos that fox he drew was spot on

Symbolika1:

edited from weibo XD!

lol is that a wedding veil? 👰‍♀️ they really quick with it huh 🤭