We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

just some comparison w/what I felt a familiar pose haha ??✌️ clean look, messy look-- same awesomeness (⁠^⁠^⁠)

still part of DW studio release ?

anyone remember which scene this was? *testing Jing's drama scenes familiarity* :⁠-⁠D

Fan art. Cr.to owner. 

Symbolika1:

Fan art. Cr.to owner. 

WOW.....this amazing art...?

dtsj_sapphire:

just some comparison w/what I felt a familiar pose haha ??✌️ clean look, messy look-- same awesomeness (⁠^⁠^⁠)

still part of DW studio release ?

anyone remember which scene this was? *testing Jing's drama scenes familiarity* :⁠-⁠D

I spot his tattoo 

peng-peng:
CX went far of course bless him lol. 

Haha agree on all your points. 

dtsj_sapphire:

now for some DW updates-- (⁠^⁠^⁠)

he went to work so early today, fans said before 5am. another interesting thing is his diamonds presence, someone posted waking up at 3am to accompany him, now that's another level. ??

they said it's getting cold in Hengdian so there he is wearing coats nowadays, this time the black familiar one.??

??

purple and black ??

it is old to wait in an open area this early and cold days are around the corner but nothing can stop them from showing support and loving him. *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

as you can see his diamonds are there waiting for him, ain't it so touching?(⁠T⁠T⁠)(⁠^⁠^⁠)

https://weibo.com/1240849757/NoOwsyYRw

https://weibo.com/5150612606/NoOyOF4M7

video--

Damn, that’s some hardcore dedication, my ass was definitely asleep 

dtsj_sapphire:

some other DW studio photo releases ????

https://weibo.com/7623559097/NoSlr2zJw

It gives off very much Polaroid picture ?

peng-peng:
He is deeply in love and value XY his woman and put her 1rst.

He's first choice after encountering her is alway her as n°1 thing in life , yes :)

a little sugar intake ain't bad for today:⁠-⁠D

now you see another wedding edit for another yaojing on stage moments, now w/bouquets, haha loving it! *not really so sweet, not really*>⁠.⁠<*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*?

okay another quiz-- lol

anyone remember this cute DZ interaction? 

{accdg to the YaoJing fan who edited it, they made a fake marriage cert, for now LOL} ?

Symbolika1:

He's first choice after encountering her is alway her as n°1 thing in life , yes :)

I love this gif so much now....Shiqi in every angle..?

peng-peng:
not affect us.

No way !:D (what bothers me more is for new comers who run away from the whole sections, just by seeng their hysterical words input *sight*. 

peng-peng:
People tend to criticise  Jing but fail  to criticise the one who should be aka Xiao Yao who did not work towards her relationship

Yes it always 2 people to act together through. Thankfully S2 will show Xiao Yao and TSJ working it out together <3

:D (bb continue your reading! thanks for sharing!Enjoying it)

Symbolika1:

No way !:D (what bothers me more is for new comers who run away from the whole sections, just by seeng their hysterical words input *sight*. 

Off course cos this who support Jing are silent watchers & are more active on weibo or follow the YaoJing interactions on there, since they’ve seen how toxic mdl main comment section is. Filled with loud & ignorant people. Mdl is nothing compared to douyin & weibo cos the YaoJing support there is MASSIVE!

Symbolika1:

Fan art. Cr.to owner. 

amazing art???

Symbolika1:

yes that's me there too :⁠-⁠D

Romans_Revenge:

Off course cos this who support Jing are silent watchers & are more active on weibo or follow the YaoJing interactions on there, since they’ve seen how toxic mdl main comment section is. Filled with loud & ignorant people. Mdl is nothing compared to douyin & weibo cos the YaoJing support there is MASSIVE!

yess and they've been very active lately coz voting for cp again is on hype, so vote for yaojing and vote for Jing, that's how they do every day, and share fun edits, fan arts, LYF concert slowmo vids, throwback vids and photos, making prose and poetry even, summarizing yaojing  by grps of eps for s1--- they're busy and very energetic as always (⁠^⁠^⁠) ??