We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Romans_Revenge:

I spot his tattoo 

ohh my, good eyes, i haven't even noticed that haha. amazing *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

Romans_Revenge:

Damn, that’s some hardcore dedication, my ass was definitely asleep 

YESSSS like literally dedicated diamonds.?? (⁠^⁠^⁠) ohh me too haha. 

Romans_Revenge:

It gives off very much Polaroid picture ?

^⁠_⁠^ ??

peng-peng:

I watched it on YouTube.  Someone  did videos of it and really the XiaoJing vibe was great.   No wonder some are pissed because ... their cp vibe was not there at all.  

*sigh*

Symbolika1:

He's first choice after encountering her is alway her as n°1 thing in life , yes :)

Shiqi found her through his tracking ability coz he got worried she hasn't returned yet, went to rescue her even w/his reduced power facing a grp of heavily trained soldiers, got even more anxious when he saw her wounded and weak and tried to get past the army by fighting them off but was stopped by Xiaoliu coz she worried for him too. >⁠.⁠< (⁠T⁠T⁠)(⁠^⁠^⁠) 

Winny Aye:

being celeb lol...need to work hard and at anytime too...hmm all the best ..

yessss true and while he can, just hoping he doesn't overwork himself. (⁠^⁠^⁠)

peng-peng:

Who ever created this , I love it

https://whysodrama.com/2023/10/14/wen-xiaoliu-first-lovesickness/

Beautifull thanks! Saving the link :D

*hugs* hahahaha! :D

Winny Aye:

Handsome Deng Wei ..?? thanks for sharing ...

sureee^⁠_⁠^ ?

Symbolika1:

The chess party is one of my fav:D

ohh me too jijiji :⁠-⁠D

Winny Aye:
This impression never left me I guess.

It's even more true, when life had you to go through such behaviors. You can forgive the person, not forget=> Never!.

(gif from Whiplash a beautifull movie, not related, but that moment capture the breaking point ).

Winny Aye:
but second half of the novel, which is why CX lost XY in the end. 

agree :)

Winny Aye:
doesn't make him a weak person

As Xiao Yao said: " He does not need anyone's pitty". 

Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

Their character chooses his priority, what he is happy about.  We are just lucky/intuitive to have felt the wall, the no no no way stop, the beauty and the necessecity of what mathers .

Kindness, forgiveness and Love, desire too (Jing is desired..do I need to put XiaoJing hot kisses scenes?.......among so many, many other and interesting things the drama covers.

Whatever the character want most in their minds, in LYF they got what they took action towards. That's how I see it. I agree with Tong Hua. LYF : Sauvignon Blanc is not tragedy.  While I could not say its completely goody happy ending, it ends with  satisfactory in positive ways.

Im putting this here again lol...reminding...

And i may go rewatch Yaojing hot kiss scenes for now..?

100 % :D

Symbolika1:

As Xiao Yao said: " He does not need anyone's pitty". 

she speaks for him*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠**⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

dtsj_sapphire:

she speaks for him*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠**⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

:D ! Yes! 

@WinnyAye

And as for Tong Hua novels, well in Sound of Desert , fl also ends up with the man who loves her too...So we call it non tragedy ..but i havent seen drama or read book yet.

h.e. w/the man who loves her, that's good to know. well, me too, ill find time for that. jijiji (⁠^⁠^⁠)