We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Romans_Revenge:
Destinys Child ☺️

I love them too <3 see ya, it's very late here, *hugs*! :))

Symbolika1:
Xiao Yao’s anger turned to glee and she lightly played with his hair. Jing was like a content cat being stroked. Xiao Yao secretly grinned “Last time on the sea when you leaned against the side with your hair on your back, I wanted to touch it.”

This is reminding me, has anyone posted the novel covers and illustrations in one of the TSJs threads yet?

The cover of volume 2 (诉衷情 / Love Confessed) is primarily green and white. It depicts TSJ and XY on the boat trip that XY recalls in chapter 16, as well as the nine-tailed fox spirit. And the interior illustrations include a depiction of WXL and YSQ at Hui Chun Clinic.

@Symbolika1 

You killed me soflty with those extracts from the book. I am in 7th heaven. I was gigling while reading them. So excited. Those are important ones. Very important clues  on XY feeling for Jing.. 😍😍😍

Xiao Yao played with his hair, even sniffing it and being happy it smelled like her medicinal herbs. Xiao Yao murmured “I haven’t washed your hair for you in a long time. Next time let me wash your hair.”

She sure marked her territory and claimed it. Bless this girl.

AH :

This is reminding me, has anyone posted the novel covers and illustrations in one of the TSJs threads yet?

The cover of volume 2 (诉衷情 / Love Confessed) is primarily green and white. It depicts TSJ and XY on the boat trip that XY recalls in chapter 16, as well as the nine-tailed fox spirit. And the interior illustrations include a depiction of WXL and YSQ at Hui Chun Clinic.

All beautiful 😍.  

TinaL:

Isn't the reason why xl heart hurts when he sees  jing and xiao yao together because his love is unrequited. Or did I get it wrong? 

peng-peng:

Ooh my gosh they are really writing ff now all they are saying are headcanon. 

Of course XiaoJing should post there even XiaoCX.

well here is what written....its on main sec S1...mdl...My reaction would be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....its worse than the on youtube...

Ohh YaoLiu...I wonder why Ms TH build strong attraction for YaoJing from the beginning. ..if Yaoliu was what she wants to emphasize....all XY's heartbreaks and stolen kisses..OMO..

TinaL:

They think they're the most popular only because they're the loudest. Every data for LYF is collected based off of viewers in China. Yaojing has been the number cp among the LYF cps. Even newer drama cps have to battle it out with yaojing.  Cos they're always in top 3.  The yaoliu ship is either number 6 or 7.  The most  popular ship where? 😂

They are meaning a group of people online...international. .

This is tencent YouTube results...

And this was on reddit three months ago. ..

This is definitely not 99%

They are taking that thousands something to be all viewers....and how about me who do not get to vote..😅

I am glad in mainland China. ..YaoJing is winning. ...

Winny Aye:

well here is what written....its on main sec S1...mdl...My reaction would be ???????....its worse than the on youtube...

Ohh YaoLiu...I wonder why Ms TH build strong attraction for YaoJing from the beginning. ..if Yaoliu was what she wants to emphasize....all XY's heartbreaks and stolen kisses..OMO..

Why do they exactly think xl heart hurt then. Obviously xl is the one who will be feeling the pain of his unrequited love xiao yao.  That's why the old man told him he has only one heart.  I feel like when yl fans says they read the novel, they means they skip all of the other ships part and just read only the yl part.  

Because as someone who read the novel not once but multiple times, tong hua couldn't have made it clearer who xiao yao gave her heart to romantically. 

Symbolika1:

It's like a sect thing :D

:D..

The first pic is...🤣😅😅

Elif:

@Palesun 

don't take Yangzi's words too seriously, she was just trying to keep both parties satisfied. I don't know if you watched "Hello Saturday" but I noticed that when Deng Wei asked questions, her answer was Jing, and when Jianci asked questions, her answer was Xiang Liu.she never answered those questions sincerly,she's smart😅

I did see it. Thank you. 

I'm a little late to the bug convo but I wanted to comment. No one can convince me that XY was in love with XL when she planted that bug. The old man in the drama told XL that the one who accepts the bug must have love in his heart and that the bugs are notoriously unpredictable so it could work but that the receiver must have love. The voodoo King in the book told XY that the man must absolutely be willing to accept the bug. He never expressly said that the 2 must be in love. But he said that the bugs live in love, which I suppose implies that. XY then said that both her and XL's bodies have different constitutions so that normal behavior of the bugs might not be the order of the day. Because theoretically, she and XL should both be able to feel each other's emotions, however, only XL was able to feel her emotions but she was never able to feel his. So, in my opinion, the bug is proof of XL's love for her but not of hers for him. Because he was clearly in love with her and absolutely willing to accept the bug but all she cared about was moving it out of CX. And in the novel when she came back from removing the bug from CX she was only worried about Jing, she remembered that she forgot to ask XL if Jing's fiancee had tried to kill CX. She kept thinking about the relationship between the 2 of them and why they would be working together to kill CX. So much so she couldn't eat or sleep. Not because of XL but because it was jing's fiancee. In the end, she didn't care, all she needed to know was that jing had nothing to do with it and that thought made her calm and she went back to her lazy life. There was no thought of XL or love for him. And this is after he took her under the sea and she put him in her mirror. Again, the 2 times she put him in her mirror, I can never be convinced that she was in love with him at those times. The first time was when she drew on his face. She then went and hid for several days because she was afraid he would beat her to death. The second time was under the sea when she was in awe of the sights and he seemed to be relaxed and calm unlike his usually brutal self. There was no evidence of love for him on her part in either instance. 

@Romans_Revenge

Lmao wait lmao sorry not sorry but this is beyond hilarious at this point! I’m going to reply to their delusions one last time & I’ll won’t touch on any serpent topic on here cos I despise him now cos of his fans.

Not really despise but want to dig out the ugly side of him more when encounter with those bitter and sometimes non truth remarks on the man who actually get to live Xiao Yao. XL is important to Xiao Yao, no less than the other two. Well i have no argument about it. And Xiao Yao has some attractions towards him, no agument about it. If one say XL makes a better spouse/romantic life partner for Xiao Yao, I do have argument about and as well as this Xiao Yao has stronger romantic feelings towards XL, I have argument about it. Because all her womenly romantic actions were towards Jing. I dont feel her romantic feels when she's with XL. I don't take all those symbolisms as answers when theres no action taking. ...its because she's suffered enough thats why she would  never find more trouble by eloping with XL is not that strong argument although it impact on her to who she actually for in love with. XY and XL is no Romeo&Juliet for me although her parents were. I don't get this reason mother suffer enough so daughter doesn't  need. I would rather see because they are different women. People are different. Inner Core purpose is different. If i said about the ugly side of XL Im sure XL fans would say hes the one who helps YaoJing happy ending. There it is. He is a romantic hero and great character. The questionable thing is the way he draw his ending. Heroic but questionable. And if Ms TH has intended he's such a great lover to XY, why would she made him treat her like what he treat her....like her but can get moody and hurt her physically. He understands her , care about her a great deal, however, rather than just letting her decide  for life, he control her some situations and did what he thought is right only. There's someone said he is not true bad boy ...how do we describe bad boy then...but to me his behaviour of taking things to extreme and acting unpredictable is still in bad boy" theory", not a bad person.  I won't have any problems if they just write love story or how great it would have been if there were circumstances for yaoliu ...probably I wont have any problem with them. But the way they dubbed Jing character and YaoJing ship is just what I don't think Ms TH intended. .

Anyway, I hope this is my last post on this subject here..If i want to talk about XL..I will try to talk at other places unless it is really threatening to Yaojing again. ...ok back to Yaojing 

I forgot to mention that the first time XY tried to plant the bug on XL at the Cheng rong army base when they were waiting for the herbs from Jing, the bug was afraid to go into XL. The second time it went in easily because the conditions were filled, he was in love and willing. 

Winny Aye:

They are meaning a group of people online...international. .

This is tencent YouTube results...

And this was on reddit three months ago. ..

This is definitely not 99%

They are taking that thousands something to be all viewers....and how about me who do not get to vote..😅

I am glad in mainland China. ..YaoJing is winning. ...

I would not trust those numbers. Look at the total number of votes on reddit: 295 total votes,  and 8.1K total votes on youtube. Compare those numbers to the one on Weibo: 52.3K + 60.3K + 45.1K + 795 = 158.5K total votes. Definitely, the one on Weibo is the most representative.

dtsj_sapphire:

am i the only one having toooooooo slow loading time on mdl? do you guys open mdl through an app or a web? im so demotivated to do posts and updates like i normally do. there's no day i haven't reached my boiling point w/this issue. every time i drop by mdl, i lose interest in posting anything or rereading coz it takes hrs 😤 it's just this mdl that's taking so long to load, i can easily open anything, i think bug issues? *bug issue on lyf and now mdl, amazing. 

I always use my desktop to access mdl. It's more convenient,  and also because I have ad blocker on my browser. There are too many posts on LYF main page, I don't read most of them.