Akudie:
love the one she combs his hair

*soupire* <3

Symbolika1:

Hahaha I 'm sorry for messing it up all in one bouquet  :D....

no, it's all fine.(⁠^.⁠^⁠) {jen. lawr. cuteee too haha} 

peng-peng:
visual they get with the actor.  Anyway to each their own.

No comment. 

100% visual and chemistry :D

@Roman_Revenge 

Would that be mean of me if I said that’s what I wanted?😈. For instance, Jing  together with Jing ye & Hu Ya witnesses XY doing something(a misunderstanding).  Even tho she tries to explain,despite the awkward situation, the only thing Jing tells her is,’ it’s fine, XY, even after everything we’ve been through & for you to do this,*smiles sadly* I don’t blame you,you’re the ONLY woman I’ll ever love in this lifetime & maybe the next, if you’re happy,I’m happy even if it’s not with me’. Jing continues,despite keeping a distance from her,’ I don’t hate you,if you have feelings for another, I won’t stop you. I may be a bit dumb when it comes to a woman’s feelings,but I’m no fool XY, I won’t selfishly keep you while you think of another, that’ll hurt me more, so please keep on smiling & be happy,if you’re happy is only when my world is happy’. Jing turns & begins to leave,despite XY’s screams & pleading....

NOPE! No more misunderstanding and trauma....😅😂

Maybe because Im not into such plot...thats probably why I like YaoJing..but maybe he should have more backbone even with her because some viewers complain about how he should have more backbone..

if I have time I'd like to write YaoJing in alternative plot too.. like A Heng did not lead army ...QiYo not dead too but separated and he could come see A Heng and XY for some reason. ..So Xiao Yao is princess and live with her mom and CX....world is still on going...even if he had secret feelings for XY ...he didnt tell her yet...cos he had other things to handle. 

XY like wandering around. Sometimes went away from palace lots of time. One day she visited QuigShui town disguised as ordinary peasant there. With her princess free spirit nature, she got into some troubles in market place there. She bumped into this handsome fox called Master Tu Shan Jing. He helped her out of trouble . Their eyes met. Attraction at first sight. They met again and again there. But later he also met her at one royal party in Xiyan too. They awkward to be meeting there. He still had affection for her although was a bit disappointed that she didnt tell him her identity before. The real problem right now was that his family already had a fiance for him and there was another man eyeing her. Her secret admirer who could appeared in front her randomly, he was Xiang liu of general of Sheng Nong army.  YaoJing was very jealous to each other although their love is not confessed yet. But XY, seeing her gege CX needed to gather connections to get throne, Xiao Yao still have to meet up with Jing, making them grow closer. Jing realized he wanted to spend the rest of his life with the princess . So he tried to call off the engagement but his family not allow. But luck is still on his side. He found out about his fiance and half brother having affairs. They were also planning to assasinate Jing. So he made it known about it. The tushan clan  banished his half bro and fiance. Jing confessed love to XY and she reciprocated. Soon they were engaged but XY was so into medical research. Both Jing and CX supported her. Jing waited for Xiao Yao for long time. Three months before their wedding date, Jing was plotted murder on one of his business trip by his half bro. Jing was able to run away but badly injured. The half bro was caught by other Tu Shan Clan elders and got death panelty. The fiance heard the news and was very broken heart  and was sort of vegeance against YaoJing. Jing was saved by Jiu Li tribe. And when he got to meet Qi Yo. Qi Yo had his memory erased for some reason that s why he didnt go meet A Heng and Xiao Yao. When Jing was healed, he went back to Xiao Yao who was now in coma because  the fiance plotted to kill her by a lot of attempts. But Xiang Liu was the one who saved her life so she didn''t die. But XY was too dispair to want to wake up. Jing looked after her until she woke up. Jing told her about Jiu Li tribe and Qi Yo. Both A Heng and Xiao Yao went to find Qi Yo and family reunited . Some Qi Yo memory was back up some or recalled by Xiao Yao magic medicine. Even with not able to recall all memory he loved both A Heng and Xiao Yao with all his heart . Some wars were still going on. But CX finally able to conquer all Da Huang. Gong Gong, former Sheng Nong army general made sure his adoptive son Xiang Liu stay alive to explore more of the world so he died in war instead . CX had married Xing Yue former Sheng Nong Princess before he got to throne, firstly for politics purpose but later came to admire her for being intelligent empress and provoke his  emotion again after he was broken heart from XY. Xiang Liu lived to explore the land and ocean as his adoptive father had wished for him. The world was vast but he may find somewhere he belonged. A Heng and Qi Yo traveled back to their home near Jiu Li tribe and lived there peacefully for the rest of their lives. Jing and Xiao Yao got married and supported each other . Build up their family together lovingly and giving off  future generations of their bloodline. Ultimate happy ending. 😁😜 If A Nian and Ru So were mention, i will make them end up together too. And theres a lot of characters not contain include Feng Long. if i have time i want to write this . But yep time is something . but i guess it is too goody...of course not gonna compare with TH's. 😅 Lol i just let it out whats on mind. and if i were to write i will definetly include Magnolia symbol and will call it "Ballad of Magnolia"😎

Symbolika1:

Nononono...I just laughing at myself, because each time I see in here:

Jing was right beside her. 

....I just always, automaticly mis-read the word 'beside'/**side...

Put a 'in' a la place :D Don't worry just my silly brain :D

Lol, all fine, np :⁠-⁠D 

peng-peng:

Aaah thank 😊 

sure, no prob (⁠^⁠.^⁠) 😉

Winny Aye:
NOPE! No more misunderstanding and trauma....??

There was enough in the drama and novel...agree. (bb am still reading you).

In the whole drama I’ve seen XY smile & being happy when it comes to Jing,let’s not even start with her being pouty. Also she really cried because of Jing too. Eeeehhh if a woman can be happy & cry to the extend of being sick over a man,well….that should definitely tell you something. Okay back to work lol

Akudie 

love the one she combs his hair and he thinks he is imagining her !!! Their love is so so sweet. In other dramas I'm always for the bad boy, villain, demon etc. but strangely in this one Tushan Jing, and his tortured character,  stole my heart! He is the only one who loves her unconditionally and could even sacrifice his life and ambitions for her (And the serpent was physically abusive with her more than once which already raises red flags)

yesssss, feel you, and w/the bgm too, oh that part, yes. :'-( it's one of the most emotional parts of the story id love rewatching, DW and YZ acted that part so well that i always get carried out by the mood.

and this really gets me each time, his eyes, his longing, his tears, his whole expression, and XY's too esp her reaction dropping the comb when she saw him finally awake and her tears, but sadly, this is the only i have. their hug-- that emotional reunion, love it sm. (⁠T⁠T⁠)(⁠^.⁠^⁠) {thanksss for appreciating yaojing} 

Romans_Revenge:

In the whole drama I’ve seen XY smile & being happy when it comes to Jing,let’s not even start with her being pouty. Also she really cried because of Jing too. Eeeehhh if a woman can be happy & cry to the extend of being sick over a man,well….that should definitely tell you something. Okay back to work lol

:D You're sooo funny! I'd like to see you working :D! *cheer*! (bb diner time in Paris :D)

Winny Aye:
Lol i just let it out whats on mind. and if i were to write i will definetly include Magnolia symbol and will call it "Ballad of Magnolia"?

Your creative state reminds me again that sentence:

"Tushan Jing is a love gift to all womans"

I just enjoy being a witness of all of it's echos here with you all <3

Thank you for all of that !

Symbolika1:

:D You're sooo funny! I'd like to see you working :D! *cheer*! (bb diner time in Paris :D)

Lol, I’m guessing it’s also 8pm there?

dtsj_sapphire:

Akudie 

love the one she combs his hair and he thinks he is imagining her !!! Their love is so so sweet. In other dramas I'm always for the bad boy, villain, demon etc. but strangely in this one Tushan Jing, and his tortured character,  stole my heart! He is the only one who loves her unconditionally and could even sacrifice his life and ambitions for her (And the serpent was physically abusive with her more than once which already raises red flags)

yesssss, feel you, and w/the bgm too, oh that part, yes. :'-( it's one of the most emotional parts of the story id love rewatching, DW and YZ acted that part so well that i always get carried out by the mood.

and this really gets me each time, his eyes, his longing, his tears, his whole expression, and XY's too esp her reaction dropping the comb when she saw him finally awake and her tears, but sadly, this is the only i have. their hug-- that emotional reunion, love it sm. (⁠T⁠T⁠)(⁠^.⁠^⁠) {thanksss for appreciating yaojing} 

OH!....<3

Romans_Revenge:
Lol, I’m guessing it’s also 8pm there?

Yes :D! also?, you too?

@Winny Aye

Lol that’s why I said I’m evil like that, cos I’d have made XY suffer real bad,she thought vomiting blood & being bed ridden for days,having heart problems & insomnia for years was bad? Lmao baby I’m gon make sure you cry tears of blood for losing the man you love & who also loves you but chose to let you go due to your foolish mistake,even tho you were caught off guard. Girl, I’d have let XY chase Jing, whiles Jing has flooded himself with work to get his mind of her,XY willl go crazy to the extend of asking Lie Jie Chang from the Jie tribe for help etc. muhahahaha *evil laugh*.