dtsj_sapphire:

Haha 😂😂 amazing, thinking alike haha. Yesssss you're right🥰 thanks for the BTS love yourself album recommendation, i have additional song inspirations❣️😁

Well if you like kpop and bts..u should listen to love yourself albums. .😁💜

Winny Aye:

From Twitter link that dtsj_sapphire sent..I hope numbers are highest on yaojing❤️ i love it somehow? 

i hope so, as @Romans_Revenge said, it increased a lot and YaoJing C-nation will for sure do their best there jijiji.

Winny Aye:

Well just saying. ..not serious. .??? ..I hope we get to see the stage? im looking forward to vids

haha, it's okay, but im still not okay w/their choices🥺, I just hope they give us more sweet yaojing moments and yes hope we get some updates abt the concert. im sure they'll trend but if there's a hugging or holding hands scene, it'll rock the yaojing nation. haha. im looking forward to the purple ocean, purple lights, purple wave too why not haha coz YZ and DW share the same fandom color so yes👉💜💜👈 and the yaojing fans' cheer too.🥰

Winny Aye:

Wow. .we are near to 100 pages

we're almost there❣️ lol 

Winny Aye:

Well if you like kpop and bts..u should listen to love yourself albums. .😁💜

yessss I got inspired by the lyrics, jijiji😻. I'll drop by YouTube for a while and rewatch my favorite yaojing special cut, WeTV English uploaded their versions recently too, but the title isn't so catchy for the 2nd part, anyhoo still going over it haha.

Hi back <3 Okay just posting this and reading from where I stopped :p...

About this image it's from his dark side in Three in Sendai, so tatoo ++ :)

DArk Jedi :D :D (today's filming too).

And back to reading you :)

I get to do another edit for Jing..guess his personal color is blue..whereas for YSQ is green..💙

Will be adding more at candy store later

Winny Aye:
??......nahhhhh....I do understand you with DengWei looking so hot..another character written  for dw to play although a psychopath .hehehhee??...I will be in all for it...but yep I will see how the storyline go to. i actually like actor playing the main guy too..l . I have seen him the long ballad before. Hes cute here and DW looks.hanfsome ..and Li Yi Tong looks beautiful ? the costume are looking good...but yep hopefully it aired in early 2024 too.

One thing after another!:D We shall go through all Deng Wei's project sure. As you said he's in good compagny, so it will double the pleasure of watching those future dramas! <3

dtsj_sapphire:
Even if we watch the drama from Mars, we can still clearly see XY loves Jing.

love this scene soooo much it already reached Mars. Haha. love that comment you shared❣️so true

*Mars transmission incoming with XY and Jing* !:D 

Winny Aye:
.its hard to not get through comments ..lol..

Za Zen practice 

Romans_Revenge:
She’s very talented, love her drawings. They’re soo cute ☺️ 

Jrrg on weibo :)

TinaL:
I still don't know much about his character as su yishui... I hope we can get some details soon 

Yeah there is a link in MdL for the novel etc, wish I had the time...! Maybe later, I have them bookmarked :)

Symbolika1:

DArk Jedi :D :D (today's filming too).

And back to reading you :)

I've just passed by this Su Yishui battle outfit they said on Weibo lol he had some more make up on his face but was hidden in his mask earlier. He looked like a villain here though haha 😅 still looking forward to the drama❣️

https://weibo.com/5542429181/NnRjAEB2T

Symbolika1:

*Mars transmission incoming with XY and Jing* !:D 

Lmao

Winny Aye:
I get to do another edit for Jing..guess his personal color is blue..whereas for YSQ is green..?

Will be adding more at candy store later

Blue here too :))))