dtsj_sapphire:
I've just passed by this Su Yishui battle outfit they said on Weibo lol he had some more make up on his face but was hidden in his mask earlier. He looked like a villain here though haha ? still looking forward to the drama❣️

From what I read till now, it's on his character cultivation path: apprentice, Master, dark side etc, very multifaced should be interesting and fun. 

Winny Aye:
Under the setting sun, Jing and Xiao Yao sat on a rock beside a creek, with Xiao Yao chattering nonstop while Jing listened to her with a soft smile. Suddenly Xiao Yao flew forward and kissed Jing on the lips before sitting back down even before Jing could react, smiling like a satisfied cat and continuing her talking.

I wonder how is the satisfied cat look like..must be cutee..??

Hahaha Miaouuuu! <3

Winny Aye:

I get to do another edit for Jing..guess his personal color is blue..whereas for YSQ is green..?

Will be adding more at candy store later

Ahhhhhhhhh ?????loveeee it?? Jing really stands out in blue?

Good job there Winnyy?

dtsj_sapphire:
a friend told me to make yaojing wedding edits asap, the more beautiful and emotional, the better to get some inspiration, the next day-- abt DW edits, the event on the 12th w/diamonds showing support-- spent the past days' free times and some of today's time for those lol >⁠.⁠<. she said she'll change her socmed accts' dp and post after work. asked what's happening, she said "they" kept bothering her w/yl stuff, badmouthing yaojing, even DW comparing his acting w/others, jing's "family drama," comparing intimate scenes drama and book, cut scenes, unspoken love, yl should be end game, "jing tortured xy emotionally" and worse than physical torture, not husband material, "stupid fox," "that fox dude" fell for poison, broke up, cried like idiot, and chose death, seeking death for 37 yrs needing saving and cut yl scene, "damsel in distress," not deserved end game, "TH loving Jing the most" to give him happiness and sadness for others, unfair ending-- {what? LOL}. told her to ask them to visit our mdl s2 thread since it looks like they have so much time so as to bother her busy schedule but have them be warned coz there's a lot of YaoJing hot scenes and DW's beautiful face all over the thread and tell them to pls read the whole novel for their own understanding and don't just watch s1 selected "clipS" {im guessing they did only that} or come talk to me instead, i can waste my free time for them just one time haha. they did, no i did. waste my time. talked to them for 2hrs! {I can't believe my patience and consideration}. but realized they're the hardcore type, the ones who only want you to believe their narratives, so I stopped coz my head almost blew up?️lol, {kept Jing's peaceful meditation mode imageS in mind to keep myself calm and sane throughout coz i felt drained literally lol}, anyhoo, dropping by to maximize my free time.

Now that part....From now on dtsj you seamed breathless to me! Lets read it :)

Symbolika1:
a friend told me to make yaojing wedding edits asap, the more beautiful and emotional, the better to get some inspiration, the next day-- abt DW edits, the event on the 12th w/diamonds showing support-- spent the past days' free times and some of today's time for those lol >⁠.⁠<. she said she'll change her socmed accts'

So did you do those wedding edits?

Symbolika1:

From what I read till now, it's on his character cultivation path: apprentice, Master, dark side etc, very multifaced should be interesting and fun. 

I see, that part, nice❣️❣️ haven't continued reading the novel lol, but thanks, interesting ?

Symbolika1:

Blue here too :))))

Oh i see?..well mostly blue and green are personal for jing and shiqi?? 

Wait at we are at 100. .

Congratulations to us..????✨

Symbolika1:
kept bothering her w/yl stuff, badmouthing yaojing, even DW comparing his acting w/others, jing's "family drama," comparing intimate scenes drama and book, cut scenes, unspoken love, yl should be end game, "jing tortured xy emotionally" and worse than physical torture, not husband material, "stupid fox," "that fox dude" fell for poison, broke up, cried like idiot, and chose death, seeking death for 37 yrs needing saving and cut yl scene, "damsel in distress," not deserved end game, "TH loving Jing the most" to give him happiness and sadness for others, unfair ending-- {what? LOL}.

Weibo? Any way this is everywhere, and the other way around too- What can we do? Fan war is not what we seek.

We are wise, we are diamonds=> unbreakable , beautifull as XiaoJings and SERENE.

TH have given us a happy end. Why care about anything that could be changed? I mean even if XL fan base pushed too far , what's the point? It's been filmed already= dead end.

Winny Aye:
Wait at we are at 100. .

Congratulations to us..????✨

Winny Aye:
Oh i see?..well mostly blue and green are personal for jing and shiqi?? 

Yes! :)

Symbolika1:
told her to ask them to visit our mdl s2 thread since it looks like they have so much time so as to bother her busy schedule but have them be warned coz there's a lot of YaoJing hot scenes and DW's beautiful face all over the thread and tell them to pls read the whole novel for their own understanding and don't just watch s1 selected "clipS" {im guessing they did only that} or come talk to me instead, i can waste my free time for them just one time haha. they did, no i did. waste my time. talked to them for 2hrs! {I can't believe my patience and consideration}. but realized they're the hardcore type, the ones who only want you to believe their narratives, so I stopped coz my head almost blew up?️lol, {kept Jing's peaceful meditation mode imageS in mind to keep myself calm and sane throughout coz i felt drained literally lol}, anyhoo, dropping by to maximize my free time.

Ok, so they'll join us? They are xiaojingers? they didnt read the book? see the s1?

That part is a mysterie, and here you seem the most breathlless=> looking forward your deep breath and better insight :p!

Cause I don't understand the meaning :D*

dtsj_sapphire:

Ahhhhhhhhh ?????loveeee it?? Jing really stands out in blue?

Good job there Winnyy?

Thank u..??