Symbolika1:
Translation of her goodbye....#YangZi: #LostYouForever has a very special place in my heart. i love this drama and this character a lot. i'm sad, not because (of xiao yao), i think xiao yao still exists in this world, she still lives on happily, but xiao liu is lost forever. i also really love qingshui town and xiao liu.

1/ LYF special place, love drama and her character.

2/ She is sad to leave Xiao Yao , who will still exist in this word.

3/Xiao Yao lives on happily (The famous Happy end)!:p.

4/Xiao Liu is lost forever (lost for her-job done)./She  also  ( as Xiao Liu) love Qingshui town and  Xiao Liu-HER CHARACTER :D 

Litterally is to read it as it's said :).  but she goes on  with her happy life. With whom? Well we know that no?

Symbolika1:

The artist of Tushan Jing/Yeshiqi <3

Yesssss love it, love the artist there.👏👏👏

allow me to add more fun jijiji😉

the talented young man DW😻

and the final product from earlier post

so yess that's our painter there w/on the spot painting for everyone to enjoy. *bow* *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* 👏🥳🤭💜😻

Romans_Revenge:

lol is that a wedding veil? ?‍♀️ they really quick with it huh ?

Yeap! XD!!

Symbolika1:

Meanwhile sapphire see it..I share another lovely one....

Girrl stop looking at my bestie like that 🙄. I’m very protective of him 😌

Romans_Revenge:
I’m very protective of him

Hahaha !!!You...:p

I 'll be back it's diner time here! :))

Symbolika1:

edited from weibo XD!

lol you posted it, sorry i posted too, photos take time to load whenever i get back on the thread✌️ but aren't they sooooooo beautiful here? fans are so hyped jijiji🤭thankssss for this🥰

Symbolika1:

Translation of her goodbye....#YangZi#LostYouForever has a very special place in my heart. i love this drama and this character a lot. i'm sad, not because (of xiao yao), i think xiao yao still exists in this world, she still lives on happily, but xiao liu is lost forever. i also really love qingshui town and xiao liu.

oh thankssss for the addition, appreciate it. {also the twt link for the full video could be added too jijiji thanksss again}🥰🥰🥰

Symbolika1:

Yang zi/DWei's hand interaction bis :)))

🙈🙈🙈 even their hands are beautifully paired oohhh myy 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Symbolika1:

Two beautifull hands <3

fans should've edited this w/ rings loooooool. No. Just me. i need to scream for a while.haha 😂😂😂🙈😻😻😻

Symbolika1:

Meanwhile sapphire see it..I share another lovely one....

Thankssssss, saw it already jijiji 🥰🥰🥰💜💜

Symbolika1:

dtsj_sapphire you have a massage ou MP message XD.....

replied haha.

Symbolika1:

Ouéoué profile and ending scenery :)!

ohhh this is a clearer view of them all on stage you got, good job!👏🥳🎉ahhhhh i see this close up photo again.😭😍😻🥰

Symbolika1:

The goodbye pic :)!

a better view too, good job!👏👏👏🎉🎉 {are all these from twt world? nice one *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*} 😻😻😻

Symbolika1:

I 'll be back it's diner time here! :))

eat well, thanksss for dropping by and all that you shared again🥰🥰, TC as always😉

Palesun:

I don't understand. Did she say xiang Liu was lost forever and she really loves xiang Liu and qing shui town? Or Xiao liu was lost forever? 

https://twitter.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1714291579769475478?t=I7VUYDpoYcokVz3cia8Xrg&s=19

To clarify she did not talk about xiang liu at all. She was talking about herself as wen xiaoliu 

Winny Aye:

Im seeing the updates too..TJC is there but our DW is especially very handsome tonight. .and kekekeke must be filled with Diamonds energy. .kekeke all are gorgeous 💜🦊✨💙💚..I also loving ZWY, WHY, ..A Nian...and yep our yaojing...fans are so fast indeed...especially Diamonds..Deng Wei at some angle reminds me if Xiao Zhan..❤️

Where was XL? 

Thanks for the updates guys 😍💕. By the way I saved DW in blue denim pic hehe 😌

peng-peng:

Where was XL? 

If you mean TJC as XL, he joined a bit late i think. Winnyyy posted earlier a photo w/him and Symbolika1 w/the grp photo. he was also on the video links I shared earlier. :))

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1714291579769475478?t=I7VUYDpoYcokVz3cia8Xrg&s=19

To clarify she did not talk about xiang liu at all. She was talking about herself as wen xiaoliu 

ohh im quite getting it, there's a misunderstanding w/ XL as Xiao Liu or WXL Wen Xiao Liu by some-- thanks TinaL.🥰😉

dtsj_sapphire:
eat well, thanksss for dropping by and all that you shared again??, TC as always?

back! I am organized sometimes XD! so re reading carefully :)