dtsj_sapphire:
a better view too, good job!👏👏👏🎉🎉 {are all these from twt world? nice one *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*} 😻😻😻

Yes quickest way to get images and video of events in real time :)

Romans_Revenge:

Hopefully we see more of Deng Wei’s artwork ?️ cos that fox he drew was spot on

trueeeee i think i saw one but could be from a video posted by his fans,we need to see more of artworks really.🥰🥰🥰

TinaL:
To clarify she did not talk about xiang liu at all. She was talking about herself as wen xiaoliu 

I edited :) ! Please re read if not clear...I think it's clear:D

Romans_Revenge:
Hopefully we see more of Deng Wei’s artwork ?️ cos that fox he drew was spot on

Ah this would be awsome!!!! 

peng-peng:
Where was XL? 

He came late, he looked sick, while singing he grabed his earphone, teared it from his ear, then a mminute later puted it back, missed few tones in singing. You could tell he was not ok. But took on himself and did his job :).

Romans_Revenge:

Thanks for the updates guys ??. By the way I saved DW in blue denim pic hehe ?

i have more if u want haha kidding. welcome❣️❣️ the fun continues.🥰

looking 💙 and 🔥w/Dior 🖤😍

Romans_Revenge:
Thanks for the updates guys 😍💕. By the way I saved DW in blue denim pic hehe 😌

He was sooooo beautifull OMG <3

dtsj_sapphire:

i have more if u want haha kidding. welcome❣️❣️ the fun continues.🥰

looking 💙 and 🔥w/Dior 🖤😍

Tehehe 🤭 more to save then hehe, damn now I dunno which wallpaper to use next 😩

more close ups for more fun today🥰🥰🥰💙💙🖤

is he playing w/his hands again? cuteee.🥰

dtsj_sapphire:

ohh im quite getting it, there's a misunderstanding w/ XL as Xiao Liu or WXL Wen Xiao Liu by some-- thanks TinaL.🥰😉

Only on the part (she) Xiao Yao speak as (she) Xiao Liu (refered to Qingshi Town settings) :)

Wich I edited, Tina is linking the same source.

Profile ...(cr.to owner)

Romans_Revenge:

Tehehe 🤭 more to save then hehe, damn now I dunno which wallpaper to use next 😩

Loooool had the same crisis as you do, like idk what to do w/the many DW photos ive collected from Weibo and my storage is running out coz ive vids too lol yaojing edits vids, and more loooool. you could make a grid instead and focus on the best you think haha. it's what I do sometimes to lessen space taken up loooool 🥰🥰😉😉he fed us so muchhhh tonight.😍🔥

Symbolika1:

1/ LYF special place, love drama and her character.

2/ She is sad to leave Xiao Yao , who will still exist in this word.

3/Xiao Yao lives on happily (The famous Happy end)!:p.

4/Xiao Liu is lost forever (lost for her-job done)./She  also  ( as Xiao Liu) love Qingshui town and  Xiao Liu-HER CHARACTER :D 

Litterally is to read it as it's said :).  but she goes on  with her happy life. With whom? Well we know that no?

Now I think it's simple to understand. And why she got emotional :)

Ahhhh the QS family of Xiao Liu and Shi Qi {this is what im talking abt earlier, their last photo or shooting i think jijiji} look at them. 3 couples +their daddy. happy family. simple life but happy together. 💚💜🥰🥰🥰