@Romans_Revenge

a good guy who can provide & give them happiness & longevity

???

@Romans_Revenge

I’d also add that CX & FL fans are very cool, they don’t try to jump you in the comments. Mad respect for them?.

Yes true. So far I haven't had any bad experiences with them so I also like to talk abt them too coz they have their own importance in the overall story esp with CX/ZX as the 1ML. I esp like XY, Jing, and CX's bonding in the drama and also like DW and ZWY and their funny bickering moment in one online interview with the 6 of them. {Let me just say also that when it comes to all lyf leads and chars, I honestly appreciate them all, their importance and all that but I have my reason for nailing myself on yaojing/Jing ship only}?

peng-peng:

Yes I am reading it. I thought the post was about CX. I did not even see Jing name. i was ready to blast them thinking they were saying XY is in love with CX

??. no worries as @Romans_Revenge said, the page creator is a fan of yaojing and also loves to update abt DW. She actually just don't post abt yaojing but also includes other chars too in some of her posts which is good. I like her posts and most people who comments there are very supportive of yaojing and understands Jing too?

Romans_Revenge:

lol I’m at a meeting & I’ve been sleepy but when I saw Deng Wei’s upcoming drama, I woke tf up lmao,now I’m not feeling sleepy or tired anymore. Thank you Deng Wei ???

??. The effect of DW. 

DW be like:

such a lovely smile????

dtsj_sapphire:

??. The effect of DW. 

DW be like:

such a lovely smile????

I love these kind of vibes...?

dtsj_sapphire:

@Romans_Revenge

I’d also add that CX & FL fans are very cool, they don’t try to jump you in the comments. Mad respect for them?.

Yes true. So far I haven't had any bad experiences with them so I also like to talk abt them too coz they have their own importance in the overall story esp with CX/ZX as the 1ML. I esp like XY, Jing, and CX's bonding in the drama and also like DW and ZWY and their funny bickering moment in one online interview with the 6 of them. {Let me just say also that when it comes to all lyf leads and chars, I honestly appreciate them all, their importance and all that but I have my reason for nailing myself on yaojing/Jing ship only}?

YaoJing is what brought fireworks to me...and yep...romantic feelings...??

dtsj_sapphire:

??. The effect of DW. 

DW be like:

such a lovely smile????

I love his smile, it’s soo warm ☺️

Winny Aye:

I love these kind of vibes...?

True❣️ and DW's smile is full of sunshine, like one that brightens up your gloomy day?

Winny Aye:

YaoJing is what brought fireworks to me...and yep...romantic feelings...??

Ah...what a lovely description? it's true, not just fireworks but butterflies in the stomach feeling? and I read a comment from before that says {from what I remember lol} "seeing them {yaojing} with all the flirting {LOL}, tantrums, pouting, the hugging, kissing, teary eyed moments, and many more makes me feel so much younger and makes me reminisce about my younger days esp when I and my husband were still in the courting stage..." ? and she said she didn't even read the novel to understand their love story smth like that?

Romans_Revenge:

I love his smile, it’s soo warm ☺️

exactly??

dtsj_sapphire:

True❣️ and DW's smile is full of sunshine, like one that brightens up your gloomy day?

Ah...what a lovely description? it's true, not just fireworks but butterflies in the stomach feeling? and I read a comment from before that says {from what I remember lol} "seeing them {yaojing} with all the flirting {LOL}, tantrums, pouting, the hugging, kissing, teary eyed moments, and many more makes me feel so much younger and makes me reminisce about my younger days esp when I and my husband were still in the courting stage..." ? and she said she didn't even read the novel to understand their love story smth like that?

very true...lol...I think any decent couple can relate to Yaojing...girls can go silly with their bf/hubby and guys can look stupid when hes with gf/wife...?

Winny Aye:

very true...lol...I think any decent couple can relate to Yaojing...girls can go silly with their bf/hubby and guys can look stupid when hes with gf/wife...?

Right and that's part of loving someone❣️I like reading comments from all ages esp those that have that lasting impression?

Made a little pic of Xiao Yao's hapiness, wanted to share with you :) Have a beautifull day <3

dtsj_sapphire:

lol  girrrlll that’s why my standards are soo high. I blame Jing/deng Wei for that ?

Anyhooo would like to share smth I came across Weibo just now. Take time to read though or can just skim through?

https://card.weibo.com/article/m/show/id/2309404952539039924245

Title {gg trans}: Let's talk about Deng Wei's acting skills: a talented player with experience 

"Let’s take the character of Tu Shanjing as an example. If you have read Deng Wei’s interview in full, you will know that he said that he brought his own understanding and characteristics into the role of Tu Shanjing. This is the correct experiential performance model. . Tu Shanjing definitely cannot be played by just another person to achieve the same effect. "

"It was Deng Wei who accurately grasped the essence of the character in the original work, constructed the character's skeleton, enriched the character's flesh and blood, and finally gave the character a soul. He participated in the entire process of shaping the character from beginning to end, and casting his own magic on the characters in the process. Therefore, Tu Shanjing is Deng Wei’s version of Tu Shanjing. "

Just some of my fave lines, there are actually more, this is just from the front part?

"After summarizing the above four abilities, everyone can actually find that Deng Wei is rare in having all four..."

I love and truly appreciate the effort this fan to come up with this? and the interaction of ?s. He's blessed with such kind of fans?

Romans_Revenge:

lol  girrrlll that’s why my standards are soo high. I blame Jing/deng Wei for that ?

He raised the bar so high?