TinaL:

Opening ceremony for his new drama.  First male lead role too 

?????

It will be Success 

Can someone post his pic with the Valentino (I think) bucket hat? also the one where he’s wearing a white tee holding a glass,drinking while staring into the camera.☺️

im back, im here for any updates? thanks?❣️

Winny Aye:
I know that different culture takes different terms in many cultural thing . However , I think its never fine to abandoned the sick granny whos nearly killing herself because he refused the title. I dont think its ok in any or many culture around ....but granny ....tsk...she help yy to...um...not gonna talk about it..?

@Winny :)

"I think its never fine to abandoned the sick granny whos nearly  kill herself".

I got her as kind of,  a Sarah Bernard lady. Wich means she is a very theatrical person. Over acting everything. And completly self-centred persona.  She's like on stage 24h/24h. YY new how to manipulate her. Granny only sees her lovely behavor toward her huuuge persona, and flatering after flatering, comes to enjoy this person even more than her grandson. Her bigest flaw is her own ego. 

While I said filial piety and the resilience process can help to overcome what she have done, I'm not at all minimizing her horrible acts toward Jing (and by extend to future grand-grandson)!. 

-But to be exact: she put on a scene. It's like a not "really". Again like a theatre mise en scene. That is the small fissure where the resilience process can be completed from, or the forgiving you part. -

I completly agree that it's still an abusing act. Because of the complete confusion she initiate,  her willing part to let Jing beleive it actually really happened!.

From his pov  before and after he unknowledge that all was granny's doing=> It's a full trauma.

Usualy in drama's lady's are mostly putted in this kind of physical/psych.abuse  - here it is a  grown up man. But what is shown is not him killing granny. It's not a direct revenge. It's his overcoming it. With Xiao Yao's help too. Don't you like it better? I found it more subtile... :)

dtsj_sapphire:

im back, im here for any updates? thanks?❣️

Everything is good in our Happy XiaoJing world :D

Romans_Revenge:

Can someone post his pic with the Valentino (I think) bucket hat? also the one where he’s wearing a white tee holding a glass,drinking while staring into the camera.☺️

These are all straight from his Weibo account, there are about 12 photos, would you want me to post the rest here? jijiji??

credit for Deng Wei's Valentino promotion post--

https://weibo.com/3005331561/NfKFZBuBa

Romans_Revenge:

This is for the one one you were looking for but you got some bonus photos added haha ?

dtsj_sapphire:

Waow this is a beautifull shock after writing about Jing's granny! :D <3

Symbolika1:

hehe im reading it at the moment ..? but DW in white ....handsome?

dtsj_sapphire:

This is for the one one you were looking for but you got some bonus photos added haha ?

his eyes?

Symbolika1:

Everything is good in our Happy XiaoJing world :D

thanks for the response, good to hear?

Symbolika1:

yess beautiful V. poses, goooood timing??

dtsj_sapphire:

Can I get the full pic of the glass one? Wanna save it hehe ? 

dtsj_sapphire:

These are all straight from his Weibo account, there are about 12 photos, would you want me to post the rest here? jijiji??

https://weibo.com/3005331561/NfKFZBuBa

Yaaaay thank you, adding this to my Deng Wei collection in my photo album, will use one of em as a wallpaper maybe next week , since I’m using the Dior one he recently took with the Dior tee,I like that one a lot so not changing it just yet