Winny Aye:

Thats so true for YaoJing. ..despite all awful events in their lives YaoJing is a gift to each other that universe has granted.

ah yes, love it? YaoJing is a gift to each other?

oh, we're on another page??

Winny Aye:

I was trying out some scrappages?..Im not sure how will it go now..simple simple

your scrapbook?❣️ they look like post cards with msgs. simple is better, what matters is the content.?? WXL princess carrying the tortured Jing, ahhhh. im looking forward to when you reach Shiqi princess carrying WXL to their sweet home w/his excuse haha.??

Symbolika1:

*Two hearts*

welcome to my phone's lockscreen. Lol ??

Symbolika1:

("Gotta give credit to Deng Wei for delivering all these saccharine sweet lines without coming across as cheesy. He’s just so earnestly sweet and sincere.  " from a wordpress blogger @https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2023/08/10/your-kiss-is-sweet/)

Perfect for my morning coffee break :D Feels like  my daily ginger infusion: spicy, juicy flavoring and sweet :D. 

Thanks for sharing this❣️ too sweet for my coffee, I may have diabetes already, I need to go for a check up lol.?

Symbolika1:

Agree 100%

Mr. Miyagi!?

peng-peng:

I am VIP on  the app. I just do not know what to do to access anything new regarding LYF events

Oh and it's already almost the 17th, maybe some people from Twitter can help? ^⁠_⁠^?

@WinnyAye

so true about two emperors. Especially Grand Emperor...very supportive of YaoJing .

? daddy g.emp, welcome to yaojing world?? I love the dessert scene but i know cgi for that is a concern, but id really like to see how it'll be in the drama, ? Jing, XY, G. Emp, and her mom A.Heng giving blessings to yaojing and the reunion, and all that--?

dtsj_sapphire:

your scrapbook?❣️ they look like post cards with msgs. simple is better, what matters is the content.?? WXL princess carrying the tortured Jing, ahhhh. im looking forward to when you reach Shiqi princess carrying WXL to their sweet home w/his excuse haha.??

Thanks u for liking them...??.. I am currently collecting photos..lol I love all the Xiao Liu and Shiqi scenes. I am doing that scenes soon..as well as Shiqi taking her poison scenes and her flirting him and he looked back at her with those eyes..kekke

Symbolika1:

(bb later ) Happy sunday!

LMAO, she's a familiar face though.

i think I'll do this once in a while for morning exercise. lmao

Winny Aye:

Thanks u for liking them...??.. I am currently collecting photos..lol I love all the Xiao Liu and Shiqi scenes. I am doing that scenes soon..as well as Shiqi taking her poison scenes and her flirting him and he looked back at her with those eyes..kekke

ahhhhhh?? maybe you can add gifs for those extra sweet scenes. jijiji ???

dtsj_sapphire:

i saw this and im curious abt the whole comic version posted coz i think there's a msg the diamond fan wanted to say but i can't gg trans the words on the pictures.>⁠.⁠<

https://weibo.com/3982088114/No1wm0Yau

ill post the whole version for a better understanding coz i think it's meaningful esp for diamonds. DW's C-fans are really great at conveying messages. though I said I don't fully capture the words w/in the photos,i can kind of guess what this comic post means. I hope you can appreciate it too.???

dtsj_sapphire:

ill post the whole version for a better understanding coz i think it's meaningful esp for diamonds. DW's C-fans are really great at conveying messages. though I said I don't fully capture the words w/in the photos,i can kind of guess what this comic post means. I hope you can appreciate it too.???

wow....awesome awesome ...yep Deng Wei in comic is hot too..?

dtsj_sapphire:
welcome to my phone's lockscreen. Lol ??

:D :D !!!!! Allo? Allo? Can I reach for you...