Happy Birthday to Deng Wei...💞

Tushan Jing

Winny Aye:

Happy Birthday to Deng Wei...?

Tushan Jing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <3 Thank you for TSJ/Yeshiqi! Wish you all the stars lighting your path <3

Winny Aye:

Happy Birthday to Deng Wei...?

Tushan Jing

{here comes the ? marks for emojis again} so you did, and it's a greeting for Mr. Tushan Jing! <3  <3  <3

Symbolika1:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <3 Thank you for TSJ/Yeshiqi! Wish you all the stars lighting your path <3

oh still good photo choice for WeTV *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

and for Tencent- the polaroid with the rose 🌹 *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* 

(●´∀`●)Adding Birthday Photoshoot ! Kerastase Hairstyle

Can someone post the YaoJing weibo discussion on here? Wanna see what’s going on over there.

Romans_Revenge:

Can someone post the YaoJing weibo discussion on here? Wanna see what’s going on over there.

hiiii! what d'ya mean? like from the official Weibo supertalk... discussions abt YJ? :⁠-⁠D

Romans_Revenge:

(*^▽^)/ just a minute to capture 

IQIYI KOreA!

Romans_Revenge:

Supernova:

Hehe oops I meant a link to their discussion 

dtsj_sapphire:

hiiii! what d'ya mean? like from the official Weibo supertalk... discussions abt YJ? :⁠-⁠D

Yeah,like a link to their super topic discussion. Been a while since I went on there 

Supernova:

ヽ(・∀・)ノ

ヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・) 

⊂(◉‿◉)つ All for now...:DHave to fly to work ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Romans_Revenge:

Yeah,like a link to their super topic discussion. Been a while since I went on there 

https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?extparam=%E5%A4%AD%E7%92%9F&containerid=100808afe57cbc92fa5d06916b8baa18638

0e6&luicode=20000061&lfid=4980952566074902

here you are *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* 

enjoy browsing and collecting beautiful stuff there! :⁠-⁠D a kind of hobby for us whenever we go online i believe lol

she's one of the most active YJs :⁠-⁠D

Supernova:

ヽ(・∀・)ノ

ヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・) 

⊂(◉‿◉)つ All for now...:DHave to fly to work ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Supernova:

Supernova:

thank you for your effort @Supernova, good luck with work! 

Supernova:

(*^▽^)/ just a minute to capture 

IQIYI KOreA!

i remember reading some Jing/YJ/LYF kfs on some platforms and how active they are rewatching all the YJ related scenes like their first time... also with some reviews abt DW in their own language i came across with last year and their interesting interactions :⁠-⁠D