Romans_Revenge:

But why didnt they do it like the novel? You know,her laying on the bed while he kissed her. Maybe it’d have been too hot for the viewers? lol 

loool, id turn tomato ;-D 

Hold Your Breath!!! :D

Notice the -18 logo on the left pleaaaaaaaase :D............

@Symbolika1 

Xiao Yao displays boldness in initiating physical intimacy with Jing. For example, she takes the lead in expressing her desire to learn the harp from him, ensuring they spend time together daily: "If you teach me how to play the harp(zither), you will see me every day."

she said she's smart to come up with zither excuse so they meet more often, and she was indeed and it all started another interesting chapter of yj love story (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆

dtsj_sapphire:

lmao ;-⁠D ;-⁠D ;-⁠D it is, it is. i remember reading weibo comments saying why can't you see their heads move or lips separate like the normal kiss scenes you see on dramas/movies so they did a slow version with the bts one released for further review lmao ;-D ;-D 

I bet that had those weibo comments screaming. I wouldn’t be surprised if they said that, just so they could release BTS kiss scene,which they did.

Symbolika1:

LoL fans can't wait to see his abs again :⁠-⁠D :⁠-⁠D :⁠-⁠D

Symbolika1:

That’s not photoshop right? Cos if it’s real then dangggggggg I see 6 packs tho 🤭

Romans_Revenge:

I bet that had those weibo comments screaming. I wouldn’t be surprised if they said that, just so they could release BTS kiss scene,which they did.

true!! LOL i wonder if they usually release bts for kiss scenes? i mean say for YZ's case?...

Romans_Revenge:

That’s not photoshop right? Cos if it’s real then dangggggggg I see 6 packs tho ?

edit for sure, Wei's not yet ready for some more skin exposure i think, he may want to take things slow as he still has his Jing character for s2 not yet aired :⁠-⁠D {my guess only haha}

dtsj_sapphire:

true!! LOL i wonder if they usually release bts for kiss scenes? i mean say for YZ's case?...

Hehe maybe because they were topping the charts as a couple & their kiss scene was too sexy it was a hit. That’s why they released it hehe.

Romans_Revenge:

Hehe maybe because they were topping the charts as a couple & their kiss scene was too sexy it was a hit. That’s why they released it hehe.

(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) yess enough to make everyone scream haha, heard it was a reward for yjS, forgot where and whom i heard it, but given YJ's cp rank and recognition for 2023, well... (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) 

dtsj_sapphire:

(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) yess enough to make everyone scream haha, heard it was a reward for yjS, forgot where and whom i heard it, but given YJ's cp rank and recognition for 2023, well... (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) 

Hehe yeaaahhh, they were the hottest couple of 2023, cos damn I know damn well after that kiss scene, a lot of women told their men to grab them at the back of their neck, when they want to kiss hehe ooooooohhhh lala

Romans_Revenge:

Hehe yeaaahhh, they were the hottest couple of 2023, cos damn I know damn well after that kiss scene, a lot of women told their men to grab them at the back of their neck, when they want to kiss hehe ooooooohhhh lala

yes and i think why there are still some working so hard to break that mo before S2 airs... {facepalm}

i can't stop me laughing now lmao  my jaw hurts haha if Wei's fashion style trended and is being imitated, then that- ahhhh for sure! haha 

from @Hani7's latest uploads 

https://mydramalist.com/photos/6087W2_3

it surprised me to see Yiyang's s2 looks, but more for the actress, i just realized how beautiful she is, i was so irritated by her character so i didn't notice much, just when i saw this, her overall looks, her expression, im stunned suddenly but i still don't like her annoying lyf character haha

also adding to this thread these beautiful YJ and Jing concepts by Winny ☆(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) ☆⁠☆

i really love the details on both, so cute, so pleasing to the eyes, and so nine-tailed focus 🦊 so foxy vibe (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/120017-tushan-jing-xiao-yao-fan-art-candy-store?pid=2979265&page=35#p2979265

Symbolika1:

Aaah..yes 18....This guy...