Winny Aye:

wow....awesome awesome ...yep Deng Wei in comic is hot too..?

Yes I would buy this artbook <3

https://weibo.com/3982088114/No1wm0Yau

"she didn't even remember what happened and why she scolded him. But the damage was really done" is so true.

"many people say Deng Wei should thank so-and-so, but the one he should thank most is himself. thanks to him for persevering when he was bullied online. Thanks to him for treating every character who protects him w/care even when he can't see the future at all. Everything he gets now is what he deserves. He has his own set of defense mechanisms, [but he is still willing to express his {"stupid" I think it's gg's literal trans?} sincerity to those who truly love him after experiencing many bad things."] -->⤵️

[ 是他仍然愿意在经历过很多不好的事后对那些真正爱他的人表达他笨笨的真诚 ]

some of the comments I read w/c i think stirs some emotions, so im sharing them here.???

Symbolika1:

:D :D !!!!! Allo? Allo? Can I reach for you...

???? hiii

Winny Aye:

wow....awesome awesome ...yep Deng Wei in comic is hot too..?

yesss??? C-fans have talented hands.

dtsj_sapphire:
ill post the whole version for a better understanding coz i think it's meaningful esp for diamonds. DW's C-fans are really great at conveying messages. though I said I don't fully capture the words w/in the photos,i can kind of guess what this comic post means. I hope you can appreciate it too.??

Thx! So happy to have those here wethever I want to see them! :) Hopefully some day someone will translate! ...It should be related to Weiwei (ouéoué <3) 's own posts on weibo maybe? Like "Beautifull day"..etc

dtsj_sapphire:
???? hiii

XD!!!!

Symbolika1:

Thx! So happy to have those here wethever I want to see them! :) Hopefully some day someone will translate! ...It should be related to Weiwei (ouéoué <3) 's own posts on weibo maybe? Like "Beautifull day"..etc

you mean his recent post? The one with the peace hand gesture and some nature photos? or the more recent one w/ the video something, jijiji?

Yes it's good to look back on this later.?

dtsj_sapphire:
some of the comments I read w/c i think stirs some emotions, so im sharing them here.???

Waow!!! Thank you! Very interesting...

He did sooooooooooo good and soooooooooo much for this character....I'm so happy people recognize him and protect our rising diamond star <3

dtsj_sapphire:
you mean his recent post? The one with the peace hand gesture and some nature photos? or the more recent one w/ the video something, jijiji?

That's what I got from some google translating part of the tchat in post, but I can be wrong too :D

Symbolika1:

Waow!!! Thank you! Very interesting...

no prob?.

Symbolika1:

He did sooooooooooo good and soooooooooo much for this character....I'm so happy people recognize him and protect our rising diamond star <3

Yes true. Like that comment too. ahhhhh that jump kiss and DW's reaction lol???

Symbolika1:

love this gif..??

Winny Aye:

love this gif..??

you can add this on your mini project Winnyyy jijiji?

Symbolika1:

That's what I got from some google translating part of the tchat in post, but I can be wrong too :D

yes gg trans is sometimes accurate and sometimes not and sometimes funny too.

News from X/twitter=>

#仙台有树 makeup dir wrote a post on #DengWei’s makeup, asking s not to worry, was an angle issue today - brows/foundation/hair will be as per normal, except for when demonized  He says there are styles that haven’t appeared, but every day s are watching closely anyway !

This is so funny, and show how nice the actual staff is with him these days...Mean that they appreciate to work with him too! And listen to fan base..All good points and mood <3