Symbolika1:
Translation of her goodbye....#YangZi: #LostYouForever has a very special place in my heart. i love this drama and this character a lot. i'm sad, not because (of xiao yao), i think xiao yao still exists in this world, she still lives on happily, but xiao liu is lost forever. i also really love qingshui town and xiao liu.

1/ LYF special place, love drama and her character.

2/ She is sad to leave Xiao Yao , who will still exist in this word.

3/Xiao Yao lives on happily (The famous Happy end)!:p.

4/Xiao Liu is lost forever (lost for her-job done)./She  also  ( as Xiao Liu) love Qingshui town and  Xiao Liu-HER CHARACTER :D 

Litterally is to read it as it's said :).  but she goes on  with her happy life. With whom? Well we know that no?

Symbolika1:

The artist of Tushan Jing/Yeshiqi <3

Yesssss love it, love the artist there.???

allow me to add more fun jijiji?

the talented young man DW?

and the final product from earlier post

so yess that's our painter there w/on the spot painting for everyone to enjoy. *bow* *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* ?????

Romans_Revenge:

lol is that a wedding veil? ?‍♀️ they really quick with it huh ?

Yeap! XD!!

Symbolika1:

Meanwhile sapphire see it..I share another lovely one....

Girrl stop looking at my bestie like that ?. I’m very protective of him ?

Romans_Revenge:
I’m very protective of him

Hahaha !!!You...:p

I 'll be back it's diner time here! :))

Symbolika1:

edited from weibo XD!

lol you posted it, sorry i posted too, photos take time to load whenever i get back on the thread✌️ but aren't they sooooooo beautiful here? fans are so hyped jijiji?thankssss for this?

Symbolika1:

Translation of her goodbye....#YangZi#LostYouForever has a very special place in my heart. i love this drama and this character a lot. i'm sad, not because (of xiao yao), i think xiao yao still exists in this world, she still lives on happily, but xiao liu is lost forever. i also really love qingshui town and xiao liu.

oh thankssss for the addition, appreciate it. {also the twt link for the full video could be added too jijiji thanksss again}???

Symbolika1:

Yang zi/DWei's hand interaction bis :)))

??? even their hands are beautifully paired oohhh myy ?????

Symbolika1:

Two beautifull hands <3

fans should've edited this w/ rings loooooool. No. Just me. i need to scream for a while.haha ???????

Symbolika1:

Meanwhile sapphire see it..I share another lovely one....

Thankssssss, saw it already jijiji ?????

Symbolika1:

dtsj_sapphire you have a massage ou MP message XD.....

replied haha.

Symbolika1:

Ouéoué profile and ending scenery :)!

ohhh this is a clearer view of them all on stage you got, good job!???ahhhhh i see this close up photo again.????

Symbolika1:

The goodbye pic :)!

a better view too, good job!????? {are all these from twt world? nice one *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*} ???

Symbolika1:

I 'll be back it's diner time here! :))

eat well, thanksss for dropping by and all that you shared again??, TC as always?

Palesun:

I don't understand. Did she say xiang Liu was lost forever and she really loves xiang Liu and qing shui town? Or Xiao liu was lost forever? 

https://twitter.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1714291579769475478?t=I7VUYDpoYcokVz3cia8Xrg&s=19

To clarify she did not talk about xiang liu at all. She was talking about herself as wen xiaoliu 

Winny Aye:

Im seeing the updates too..TJC is there but our DW is especially very handsome tonight. .and kekekeke must be filled with Diamonds energy. .kekeke all are gorgeous ??✨??..I also loving ZWY, WHY, ..A Nian...and yep our yaojing...fans are so fast indeed...especially Diamonds..Deng Wei at some angle reminds me if Xiao Zhan..❤️

Where was XL? 

Thanks for the updates guys ??. By the way I saved DW in blue denim pic hehe ?

peng-peng:

Where was XL? 

If you mean TJC as XL, he joined a bit late i think. Winnyyy posted earlier a photo w/him and Symbolika1 w/the grp photo. he was also on the video links I shared earlier. :))

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1714291579769475478?t=I7VUYDpoYcokVz3cia8Xrg&s=19

To clarify she did not talk about xiang liu at all. She was talking about herself as wen xiaoliu 

ohh im quite getting it, there's a misunderstanding w/ XL as Xiao Liu or WXL Wen Xiao Liu by some-- thanks TinaL.??

dtsj_sapphire:
eat well, thanksss for dropping by and all that you shared again??, TC as always?

back! I am organized sometimes XD! so re reading carefully :)