We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Romans_Revenge:

@dtsj_sapphire

That’s a lovely story,I was about to say wait I didn’t read this in the book lol,then figured it was a fan related story. They should do more

yesss she has my respect. her imagination, creativity, story telling--- were blessed to have a yaojing inspired fan.? she said there should be more but random. jijiji. ill be sharing more that ive found little by little as we also look back at yaojing happenings from s1 and some more related stories to spend our free time with coz it's going to be a long wait for s2.? (⁠^⁠^⁠)

btw, since weve touched the dragon bone prison scene, ill add this new one--

"When Yao Jing was filling a Dragon Bone Prison, Jing hugged Xiao Yao for the first time and told her, "I will never leave you." What
he feared most was losing her."

https://weibo.com/2712924963/NpvySDZ7v

im adding weibo links coz the comments are fun to read too.(⁠^⁠^⁠)

that's all for now for the visuals. {brb} hope to read more points of views shared(⁠^⁠.^⁠) thankssssss

Hello ya all :)) ! Wishing good luck to compile all the flower posts/ XY/TSJ subject/ in one! mouahahahah. Adding mine as reading through your posts

dtsj_sapphire:
I’ve been reading the chapters after Jing disappeared, this passage

I’ve been reading the chapters after Jing disappeared, this passage

“Xiao Yao watched them from behind, noticing Left Ear's body posture tensing up as his ears turned bright red. Who knew the cold brutal killer would turn shy and nervous like this? Xiao Yao's heart turned melancholy, her Jing was once this awkward and shy. Xiao Yao used to be so frustrated with him, thinking he didn't like her enough, didn't care enough, and even thought about ending the relationship. But looking back now, she understood it was a type of cherishing, of caring too much as to be hesitant. That was so precious, because it was the first and the truest heart.”

Poor XY, she was so broken after Jing disappeared but at the same time I’m happy to see how much she loved Jing.

magnolia flower chapts 32, 33, 34, & 44

"The ships entered the Chi Sui river and gradually slowed down. It was the season for the magnolias to bloom and there were magnolia trees on both sides of the shore and the fragrance carried for miles as the petals rained down. Xiao Yao sat by the ship’s window and silently stared at the yellow petals floating by in the water."

Winny Aye:
I love this scene. ..XY realized  her man respect her because he loves her so much and respect her that he was so awkward and hesitated to do any thing to her..she should not have taken this hesitant as indifference of course...

Xiao Yao watched them from behind, noticing Left Ear's body posture tensing up as his ears turned bright red. Who knew the cold brutal killer would turn shy and nervous like this? Xiao Yao's heart turned melancholy, her Jing was once this awkward and shy. Xiao Yao used to be so frustrated with him, thinking he didn't like her enough, didn't care enough, and even thought about ending the relationship. But looking back now, she understood it was a type of cherishing, of caring too much as to be hesitant. That was so precious, because it was the first and the truest heart.”

dtsj_sapphire 

peng-peng 

I do not know much about flower meaning but all these extra really show how much Jin is every where around her even when he is not there. 

The needle was work on the magnolia  she embroidered was intricate and precise like their love 

Thanksss still(⁠^⁠^⁠). like that intricate and precise magnolia embroidery like their love. gives me sm comfort after their painful break up.

reposting--

"Pink magnolias associated with joy and romance... also a welcoming sight in the home."

(XY saw the magnolias and thought about Jing)

"Xiao Yao’s eyes were unfocused and didn’t seem to see Left Ear, instead smiling at the distance “Magnolias.” Left Ear saw that Xiao Yao liked those pink flowers and quickly plucked an armful to bring back and place around her... Xiao Yao tried hard and opened her eyes and took in the flowers."

ill agree with the said significance of the pink magnolias here.(⁠^⁠^⁠) im curious to see who'll be left ear but more so to how this'll be in the drama, im sure when jing disappeared and xy terribly missing him, it'll be like an unending rainy days for me-- hoping it'll not be cut--- 

pink magnolias=Jing=home (⁠T⁠T⁠)(⁠^⁠^⁠) 

------------------------------------

Endurance and Longevity and Beauty and Passionate Love are all about YaoJing. ...but i guess..it refers forbidden because at a time Jing was in loveless engagement. .?...

haha sameeee *magnolia=yaojing*

ohhh, jijiji yesss, id agree, they couldn't be officially together yet coz of that situation Jing was in, so yes could be considered forbidden love. good point. (⁠^⁠^⁠) TH adding various flowers for yaojing and the magnolia being mentioned at such times make me like more the writer she is.*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*(⁠^.⁠^⁠) 

----------------------------------------

Yesss....they use magnolia as communitcation love...

From the site..

Back when romance between two people was so often forbidden due to social conventions, the lovers would quietly send magnolias to one another as a sign of affection.

That was so precious, because it was the first and the truest heart.”

This should tell you that she CARED about if Jing liked her that much or not. A woman who likes a man but she’s not sure that he likes her very much should tell you that she’s already in love with him & worried he might hurt her feelings. 

Endurance and Longevity and Beauty and Passionate Love are all about YaoJing. ...but i guess..it refers forbidden because at a time Jing was in loveless engagement. .?...

Also I’d say that Jing & XY were already seeing each other despite him trying to cancel his engagement with YY.  The only thing they couldn’t do publicly was hold hands or show TLC but after the reveal, Jing & XY were seen together everywhere.

=> The Whole Bouquet for now :)

PS: for the magnolia discussions, it started around pages 194/95 :⁠-⁠D  thanksssss ?

(I'll be adding pics from the drama, bb)

Symbolika1:
PS: for the magnolia discussions, it started around pages 194/95 :⁠-⁠D  thanksssss ?

(I'll be adding pics from the drama, bb)

(suite ) pics collected today from:

THE FIRST FLOWER...

(the begining of the flower XY/TSJ symbolism).

herbal pouch and seeds.

(cr.to owner fan art)

TSJ loosing seeds:

...to the pouch with seeds breaking on a hill.

(hopefully I got most of all color representation?)

****What I see is=> Tushan Jing story visual arc start with him broken and crawling to reach the red flower. And S1 ends his visual arc with him, broken and crawling to grasp the seeds.***

dtsj_sapphire:
"When Yao Jing was filling a Dragon Bone Prison, Jing hugged Xiao Yao for the first time and told her, "I will never leave you." What
he feared most was losing her."

https://weibo.com/2712924963/NpvySDZ7v

im adding weibo links coz the comments are fun to read too.(⁠^⁠^⁠)

that's all for now for the visuals. {brb} hope to read more points of views shared(⁠^⁠.^⁠) thankssssss

Thank you and everyone <3 for all the inputs. I'll add all the visuals fan art to the thread...

And can't help=>

Because here is too Deng Wei's appreciation post right? <3

@just_yuzupi

Have u seen this tho #DengWei and his sheep will forever be a meme....

:D Have a happy day :D

Noush:

OMG! Such an energy between LYF fans. I look at it in a positive way (even the disagreements). 

I believe the big winner is the whole team LYF, but let me share one of my favorite artworks posted by Symbolika1 hope you will be able to see it, thanks guys for making us happy:

https://i.postimg.cc/Sxc8nnQb/7a443967ly1hj0tt2qyfgj20zk1ben6u.jpg

Oh this is touching and encouraging! 

Merci! <3

dtsj_sapphire:

more vsls --- the beauty in simplicity 

piece them all together-- (⁠^⁠.^⁠) yaojing thingS--

All lovel.  That bottom one had me laughing.  I love that scene in the drama so much 

Symbolika1 

****What I see is=> Tushan Jing story visual arc start with him broken and crawling to reach the red flower. And S1 ends his visual arc with him, broken and crawling to grasp the seeds.***

thanksssss that's a good observation too and for the photos you shared. *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* we'll certainly talk abt the other yaojing flowers youve shared, and the one posted by @Susuwatari earlier. (⁠^.⁠^⁠) 

----++++-------+++++

@just_yuzupi

Have u seen this tho #DengWei and his sheep will forever be a meme....

yessssshh hilarious ones:⁠-⁠D ive my own collections too, just couldn't help i. lmao

thankss for all that you shared.(⁠^_⁠^⁠)

peng-peng:

All lovel.  That bottom one had me laughing.  I love that scene in the drama so much 

thankssss, loved those drawings too and yessshh that scene will forever have a special place in our hearts, funny but also sweet. (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

just here for a very quick DW update today---

a more detailed content fr the interview that ive found-- {gg transl}

let’s take a look at his “Six Princesses” Hengdian survey results

- on the set, he will carry two pens, a bottle of water, headphones and the most important script; when shaping the character, he still focuses on restoring the script, and will continue to discuss with the director and screenwriter on the set whether their mutual understanding is consistent;

Practice on the set is the most effective way to learn. You can quickly discover your own shortcomings, and you can also learn a lot from rival actors.

Among the more than 160 new films debuting in Hengdian this time, the ones he is most looking forward to include "Flying Life 2", "Mr. Red Carpet" and "Mr. "Wading Through the Angry Sea" and so on. I most hope to cooperate with Shen Teng.

I really like watching "Walking on the Moon" starring Shen Teng. My favorite genre is also science fiction. I usually watch different movies and TV series to "recharge".

I just rewatched "Nezha: The Devil Boy Comes into the World" a few days ago; 

when talking about future plans, Deng Wei said that he should seize every opportunity in front of him, do the best at what he is doing, and leave everything else to chance; currently He is currently filming "A Tree in Sendai" in Hengdian, and his role is still being kept secret. 

https://weibo.com/1261788454/NpFhz1zzG

--DW update ---

tags for the today's trend 

#Thanks to Deng Wei for enrolling fans in the film training class #丁伟说most want to cooperate with Shen Teng# {currently gaining more reads}

Dengwei Hengdian Film and Television Festival’s exclusive

{same as earlier post just the shorter version} 

You still have to return to the script before shaping the character+The most effective way to learn is to practice on the set+Looking forward to the work+Like the science fiction genre+Looking forward to working with Teacher Shen Teng+Now I need to seize every opportunity in front of me + the role of "A Tree in Sendai" is in the shaping stage.

ps-- https://weibo.com/5909342713/NpFjssRrS

ps-- video link-- full intw. https://weibo.com/6437145225/NpFo9h0On

dtsj_sapphire:
just here for a very quick DW update today---

Thank you for translating! 

Ouéoué with his diamond ring :D (you merit one for translation hahaha :p)

Btw There's another subject trending that I dont understand=> Like he is waited to appear somewhere for some official event...and he is just used, as image? what 's all that about???