We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Just to be sure..this pic is a leaked one too for S2 right?

Symbolika1:

Ultimate happy ending...?

@Symbolika1

Second reason is that often in the pics shared what I see are what we call glycines. Not magnolia,so..I'm just lost with this point you try to bring on. But, I certanly relate XiaoYao/Tushan Jing to nature/leafs/flowers/seeds/soil/fertile grounds.

lol thats true everything about nature & life is yaojing.

Express yourself yes! Can't wait to go through all pages <3

Winny Aye:
Xiao Yao suddenly started crying “Jing, the flower is gone! I can’t see you anymore!” Her eyes were about to close and Left Ear suddenly felt that he could not let Xiao Yao sleep no matter what, otherwise she would never wake up again.

Left Ear took some branches and shoved the godly wood inside, the entire thing lit up like a torch “Look! So many flowers, so many many flowers!”

Xiao Yao tried hard and opened her eyes and took in the flowers.

Winny Aye:
Xiao Yao rested under the magnolia tree with magnolia flowers strewn around her.

Xiao Yao’s eyes were staring into the distance and she said with a smile “Jing, you’re finally back!”

Zhuan Xu carried Xiao Yao onto the cloud carriage. Her body couldn’t move but her face was tightly pressed to his chest “Jing, I miss you so much, so much……..Don’t leave………don’t leave……..”

Xiao Yao listened to his firm beating heart and finally felt comforted. Jing was here! Jing was right beside her.

Her real despair. ..but beautiful

The words. The Pain. 

Winny Aye:

Ultimate happy ending...?

It's gonna be a ride, but yes will see them there!Untill than:

Symbolika1:

Yeah, this came after s1 ended… there’re even videos of this & when they visited qingshui village during the war 

Winny Aye:
Xiao Yao listened to his firm beating heart and finally felt comforted. Jing was here! Jing was right beside her.

Like he love to tell her:

I am here.

Thank you Winny for your post! <3!

Romans_Revenge:

Yeah, this came after s1 ended… there’re even videos of this & when they visited qingshui village during the war 

Thank you roman !

Winny Aye:
lol thats true everything about nature & life is yaojing.

Writing each other in floral manner too. Haha !Magnolia related :D

Remember the scene after Jing’s reveal & he continuously brought green plum wine to WXL in qingshui town? WXL kept using it even when she found out who YSQ was & was acting a bit cold towards him? 

Romans_Revenge:

Remember the scene after Jing’s reveal & he continuously brought green plum wine to WXL in qingshui town? WXL kept using it even when she found out who YSQ was & was acting a bit cold towards him? 

ohhhh, let me remember--- is that when he was dressed as Shiqi and visited Xiaoliu w/some food and drinks he cooked but Xiaoliu kind of ignored them and pretend she didn't hear or something-- need to go back to check haha. brb haha

Romans_Revenge:

dtsj_sapphire:

ohhhh, let me remember--- is that when he was dressed as Shiqi and visited Xiaoliu w/some food and drinks he cooked but Xiaoliu kind of ignored them and pretend she didn't hear or something-- need to go back to check haha. brb haha

i checked, haha, this was around ep 10, yes Xiaoliu was acting a bit cold and was kind of ignoring Shiqi when he said to "try the braised dishes and green plum wine he made-- wxl even addressed him as master qingqui" ?these two--