Oh my comment repeated lol

TinaL:

I honestly don't want to see him with abs, I'm not mentally prepared to see his monsterboy era abs 

Lmao I’m mentally and emotionally prepared to see his abs. My eyes will be glued to the screen forever ???

dtsj_sapphire:

I like comments who understand the photo and what those lines mean. not gonna bother with others w/those same reasons and thinking. Also, love the sibling bond they have as always and love how relatable XY's words are esp for people who are in love? just wanted to say that.

You are really good....it still tickles me everytime i see delusional comments ..??  ... will try not to get bother...  

Winny Aye:

well those people are very swayed by bad boy trope (especially heart wrenched onel......they ignored all the affections XY has for Jing. ("nope im not feeling " maybe their reaction if they watch the show ). and that comment of XY choose to be with Jing because of being "practical" comment  is the most funny thing ever...

True. Makes me wonder every time for such comments if we're watching the same drama?

Romans_Revenge:

Lmao I’m mentally and emotionally prepared to see his abs. My eyes will be glued to the screen forever ???

??? good for you. I think you'll always be the first in line! hmmm smelling competition in the air here.

Winny Aye:

You are really good....it still tickles me everytime i see delusional comments ..??  ... will try not to get bother...  

I do too and sometimes I try hard not to get into those coz they'll just be wasting my time. Like what @Peng-peng used to say 'role my eyes'. I like that?

dtsj_sapphire:

True. Makes me wonder every time for such comments if we're watching the same drama?

Nope...because they are making up their own drama.. but yep I enjoy the scenes between CX and XY too. Their bond is strong .....ZWY is so handsome too kekek...his longing looking at XY knowing she loves another man? ..I remember while watching the scene...Im like...Im giving Jing to XY..but Im keeping CX (joining his harem ...???)

dtsj_sapphire:

I do too and sometimes I try hard not to get into those coz they'll just be wasting my time. Like what @Peng-peng used to say 'role my eyes'. I like that?

These people will forever be delusional, these are the type of  people who’d rather have a bad boy wreck their lives for the thrill of it than have a good guy who can provide & give them happiness & longevity 

Winny Aye:

Nope...because they are making up their own drama.. but yep I enjoy the scenes between CX and XY too. Their bond is strong .....ZWY is so handsome too kekek...his longing looking at XY knowing she loves another man? ..I remember while watching the scene...Im like...Im giving Jing to XY..but Im keeping CX (joining his harem ...???)

Oh I like that? {also just wanted to say this but not gonna go further, that I've never had those worst experiences I had with other fans, I've interacted with CX's fans too a lot in other platforms even up to now and we're fine so yes I like him join us here too}❣️

dtsj_sapphire:

Oh I like that? {also just wanted to say this but not gonna go further, that I've never had those worst experiences I had with other fans, I've interacted with CX's fans too a lot in other platforms even up to now and we're fine so yes I like him join us here too}❣️

I’d also add that CX & FL fans are very cool, they don’t try to jump you in the comments. Mad respect for them?. But I see why they keep to themselves cos they’re also on guard & don’t like to be in the main comment section which is filled with toxicity from the other characters fans. 

lol I’m at a meeting & I’ve been sleepy but when I saw Deng Wei’s upcoming drama, I woke tf up lmao,now I’m not feeling sleepy or tired anymore. Thank you Deng Wei ???

Romans_Revenge:

These people will forever be delusional, these are the type of  people who’d rather have a bad boy wreck their lives for the thrill of it than have a good guy who can provide & give them happiness & longevity 

It's sad though that why can't we all just enjoy the drama and appreciate TH's work and the whole staff's effort for 6 long months. Others can have their what ifs, it's fine, their right, but don't go below the belt or go dragging others that doesn't make sense nor help promote the drama to others. appreciating doesn't mean just all good words coz we can talk abt the good and the bad for the characters and it's fine coz that's part of fangirling and knowing them. And in here that's what I want as much as possible. But if things or some topics or even names go very sensitive then we drop it then so we can move on with the other good stuff to talk about. That's all for me. Brb be safe guys ?

Romans_Revenge:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0xn2wkckzFK6tMuWpU3gdAwBe2yuQYeqorNpAYJDbyKd8vXC51LAv1CYvYbVtEoz1l&id=100044193111188

Posting this too ☹️?

Why do they see romance where there are none ?  My gosh not all love are romantic. 

peng-peng:

Why do they see romance where there are none ?  My gosh not all love are romantic. 

Ignore them,I was more into XY’s words. This page is a YaoJing page,the person supported the couple even before the drama aired & said they’d be the most popular summer cp. true to that the DID become the most popular couple hehe ☺️. I also like how the page creator explained the cherry blossom arc too & has been very supportive of Deng Wei.

Romans_Revenge:

Ignore them,I was more into XY’s words. This page is a YaoJing page,the person supported the couple even before the drama aired & said they’d be the most popular summer cp. true to that the DID become the most popular couple hehe ☺️. I also like how the page creator explained the cherry blossom arc too & has been very supportive of Deng Wei.

Yes I am reading it. I thought the post was about CX. I did not even see Jing name. i was ready to blast them thinking they were saying XY is in love with CX